15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Erzengel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marx asks:

Have you or someone you know been hit hard by the economic mess?

We do Municipal work for Towns and Private work. The private work has become hit or miss and the Municipal work is what is getting us through. Private work is starting to pop up a little bit more but not as much as a few years ago.

I don't think I know anyone per se who lost their job but I knew a few people who had a hard time finding one. Even the more secure ones such as nursing.

Are you close with your family?

Do you have any siblings?

What is your over all ranking of the Star Wars movies?
Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

Interesting. Most interesting...

Marx asks:

Are you close with your family?
I am very close with my family. I do miss them since they live in Florida and I elected to stay in NJ. (My life was up here.) But they helped me before and when we moved into the house. They were up here at Christmas, helping me paint and put up light fixtures.

Do you have any siblings?
I have one older sister and she lives down in Florida, a few streets down from where my parents live.

What is the most embarassing thing to ever happen to you?

Marx asks:

What is the most embarassing thing to ever happen to you?

Heh. One time I was fooling around with this girl who still lived with her mom and sisters. We were both shirtless and nothing really was happening. We both fell asleep, and her mother walked down to find us both like that and she gave her a talking to. Then again I don't think she ever liked me to begin with.

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
What do you eat in the cinema?
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie?
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it?
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)?
look, you got a time machine, where you going to?
Favorite bond?
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality.
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it?
Would you stop if it was hammer time?
Favorite Batman?
Favorite film ever?
Most overrated film ever?
Last person you saw naked?
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them?
The happiest moment in your life so far?
Whats for dinner in your house today?
Favorite thing to drink?
Ever thought you might be gay?
Favorite item of pick n' mix?
Favorite Ghostbuster?
Favorite Star Wars Character?
What one film should they never, EVER remake?
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible?
What actor do you think you most resemble?

Last edited:
Do you enjoy thunderstorms?

Have you ever been through a natural disaster?

B.A. Baracus asks:

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
He was in the Coast Guard and worked for Homeland Security. Now he's officially retired and does the occasional work inspecting ships.

What do you eat in the cinema?
Drink: Mountain Dew, Sunkist, Coke or Vitamin Water
Food: Popcorn, it's rare but nachos
Candy: Mike N Ike, M&Ms, Kit Kat, Starburst, Snowcaps or Skittles depending if I'm in the mood for chocolate or fruity

Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie?
I sometimes whisper to someone next to me especially if I think it's funny. But, normally I'm quiet. I have been known to tell people to shut the eff up.

Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it?
I'd like to see the uncut version. I think I've only seen this version on cable. But yes it's good.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I was a late bloomer and ended up losing my virginity when I was in college to my first girlfriend at the time. Interesting side note, I didn't tell her I was a virgin at the time. In hindsight, she said she couldn't tell which leads me to believe I was naturally talented or the people before me weren't good. :(

whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)?
Usually it's BBQ, but when I'm eating a sandwich sometimes I'm just in the mood for plain. Although not Lays, either Ruffles, Wise or Herrs.

look, you got a time machine, where you going to?
To have sex with a barely 18 year old Erzette.

Favorite bond?
Sean Connery. There is a charisma there that Daniel Craig lacked and he was straight up and charming than Roger Moore or Pierce Bronson. Plus, I remember watching repeats of this on TV more than any others.

You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it?
600full-ashley-greene.jpg

Would you stop if it was hammer time?
Always and frequently.

Favorite Batman?
Kevin Conroy, really yeah I think Bale does a good job as Batman, Conroy is Batman and I've followed BTAS through Beyond through JLU. He just encompasses the essence of Batman.

Favorite film ever?
Empire Strikes Back. I've said this in other posts but this is sequel all other sequels should be measured against.

Most overrated film ever?
Titanic. I've said this joke before but, "Crazy old widow disregards lifelong memories of husband, children, and grandchildren in favor of that one time she effed a bum." Really I never got the "romance" and while visually it was a stunning movie with the effects. It's about as deep as a thimble.

Last person you saw naked?
Erzette. Well we do live together.

Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them?
I've been friends with a lot of bartenders. Never eat the food at the bar unless you see them pour it out of a fresh bag.

The happiest moment in your life so far?
So far it was the day that Erzette said yes.

Whats for dinner in your house today?
Either left over spaghetti or steak. Depending on what I'm in the mood for when I get home.

Favorite thing to drink?
Soda: Mountain Dew
Alcoholic: Guinness. Might be very college but I still like Rum & Coke
Other: Vitamin Water, I kinda stopped drinking soda.

Ever thought you might be gay?
I've been into girls since Kindergarden. I remember the name of the first girl I crushed on back then.

Favorite item of pick n' mix?
Mike N Ikes or probably M&Ms.

Favorite Ghostbuster?
Egon
He's the brains, he's the one with the ideas and helps build the proton accelerators.

Favorite Star Wars Character?
You know when I was younger it was Luke because he is a Jedi and he had a lightsaber but now it's probably Yoda. A very understated kind of cool.

What one film should they never, EVER remake?
Star Wars

I fear the day that they ever try and do that with a bunch of CW or Disney future stars into the roles that are iconic. :down

What one film should they get re making as soon as possible?
krull.jpg

Marx asks:

Do you enjoy thunderstorms?
There are an awe inspiring sites, and I wish I could go out to the midwest and see these events especially over a desert setting. I do like watching them.

Have you ever been through a natural disaster?

I'm on the East Coast, so most of the natural disasters have been Hurricanes. I think I remember Hurricane Gloria hitting NYC. I remember having to tape up our windows of our apartment building. NJ is cool because of the way it's located, a hurricane can never hit it head-on.

Being located in New Jersey...how horrible was this past winter for you?

Marx asks:

Being located in New Jersey...how horrible was this past winter for you?

It was rough. This was our first winter in our house and all we had were 2 shovels and our back. It got so bad that I had to only do one car length at the bottom of the driveway and transition to 2 cars at the top.

I started at 8 am and finished at 12 pm and I was too exhausted to go to work.

Then we finally got a snow blower.

And it stopped snowing. :dry:

Gotta ask, who is the girl who you'd like to find in your bed? Very hot.

Favorite Bond movie:

Favorite Bond scene:

Favorite Empire Strikes Back scene (other than the Luke vs. Vader):

You push Bill Gates out of the way of a moving car, saving his life. Out of gratitude he writes you a check for 500 million dollars. What do you do with the rest of your life?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

How do your political views compare to those of your family?

what was your favorite class in HS?

least favorite class in HS?

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

Aesop Rocks asks:

Name a food you've always wanted to try eating.

I don't really think there's a food out there that I wanted to try and eat and haven't. Maybe authentic French cuisine? I know I've probably had some bastardized American version.

B.A. Baracus asks:

Gotta ask, who is the girl who you'd like to find in your bed? Very hot.

That would be Ashley Greene of Twilight fame.

71155_14322531585_7552549_n.jpg

Favorite Bond movie:
Probably either From Russia with Love or Goldfinger

Favorite Bond scene:
goldfinger.jpg

Favorite Empire Strikes Back scene (other than the Luke vs. Vader)
tumblr_lcnpcyOgNU1qzsuffo1_500.jpg

Calvin asks:

You push Bill Gates out of the way of a moving car, saving his life. Out of gratitude he writes you a check for 500 million dollars. What do you do with the rest of your life?

I'd make sure everyone in my life was taken care of for good. I'd take world cruises, and probably invest enough and be a silent partner in other ventures that I would have things to occupy my time. And probably split up my time with some villa in Europe and a winter home somewhere near Hawaii.

were you a fan of ashley greene before or after you saw twilight? :awesome:

Kane52630 asks:

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Unless the forest is near a kitchen, I don't know how a woman would be able to hear him.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Unless it's like that movie with John Cusack where different personalities were killing off each other.

How young can you die of old age?
100. Seems like a nice round number.

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
As long as it wasn't burning in my heart...

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?
2 I believe. But you have to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"