15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Erzengel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bim asks:
I've thought long and hard about these...
- Have u ever licked the back of a cd to try and get it to work?

Yeah I've done that as well on blown on a NES cartridge and inside as well. Now I just use those cloths that are suppose to not scratch CDs/DVDs/Blu-Rays, etc.

- If aliens were attacking the Earth, would you run or make friends?
Depends if they were sexy female humanoids looking to mate with us or vile disgusting aliens looking to conquer our world and probe us anally.

- What's the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated?
I was like 20-21 and she was like 18-19, I think.

- Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?

When I was younger definitely, but I think as you get older it gets a lot harder to find someone who doesn't have baggage. So meeting someone at 22 who's been with 4 people, and then being 30 and meeting someone who's been with 10-12 people. Although, I don't think I'd try and ask that question if I started dating anyone new.

- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

I was in an Engineering School. Most of the teachers were older white or Indian/Asian male teachers. I think the most "attractive" teacher was in high school but her features were still a little hard.

- What would the theme song of your life be?
Social Distortion - Angel's Wings

You say you’re down on your luck
Hey baby It’s a long, long way up
Hold back now, hold back your fears
You say you’re really down and out
And you feel like there’s no way out now
Let go now let go of your tears some more

How many times have you asked yourself?
Is this the hand of fate now that I’ve been dealt?
You’re so disillusioned this can’t be real
And you can’t stand now the way you feel

I don’t care about what they say
I won’t live or die that way
Tired of figuring out things on my own
Angel’s wings won’t you carry me home?

Chorus:
And when you’re down on your luck
Hey baby It’s a long, long way up
Hold back now, hold back your fears
And when you’re really down and out
And you feel like there’s no way out now
Let go now, let go of your tears some more

Repeat Chorus

I triumphed in the face of adversity
And I became the man I never thought I’d be
And now my biggest challenge, a thing called love
I guess I’m not as tough as I thought I was

I don’t care about what they say
I wanna marry you some day
Gonna wake up, it’s a brand new day
Angel’s wings gonna carry you away
Angel’s wings gonna carry me away
Angel’s wings gonna carry us away

Gonna carry us away
Gonna carry us away
Gonna carry us away

- What would your last meal be before getting executed?

I go back and forth either:
Roasted Turkey with mash potatoes, stuffing, corn

Filet Mignon with Lobster, mac and cheese and some sort of potatos

- Do you have any phobias?
Not necessarily phobias, but I do have nuances.

I have to drink drinks, ice cold, whether there's an obscene amount of ice in it or I put it in the freezer.
I can't poop in a public bathroom unless I'm in distress and if I am in the bathroom, no one else can be in there with me.
I like even numbers and if I can help it I try and arrange things that way.

- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Unfortunately, woodchucks aren’t particularly tree-oriented, and while they can climb to find food, they prefer being on the ground. In fact, they got the name “woodchuck” from British trappers who couldn’t quite wrap their tongues around the Cree Indian name “wuhak.

- If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?

anne-hathaway-emmy-rossum-look-alike.jpg

- What did you dream last night?
Hmm, I don't remember most of it. I think I was visiting a house I use to live in and was worried about going in because I didn't know the people and when I went in there my family was there. :huh: Then I woke up.

- Do you sing in the shower?
Maybe a refrain or two. Never a full album.

- If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?

Probably watch people take showers and get undressed. I mean....other than that or using it to steal stuff. What other uses could there be?

- What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?

Take off my shoes and empty my pockets (wallet, cell phone, keys and iPod) on the counter.

- Are you named after anyone?
My Dad. He has a Filipino long name and my sister and I were named after him but obvious a male and female versions of it.

- You have 70 seconds to live. What do you DO?!
Probably have sex. Preferably with Erzette. Although with 70 seconds, I couldn't afford to be picky. :huh:

- Can i have your Star Wars collection when you die? (had to sneak this one in here :cwink:)
Everything except the Master Replicas. :o

Oh, and i agree with Ipodman. I'd also choose jedi mind trick
I think this would eventually corrupt me. :csad:

chaseter asks:
Ke$ha: homely or hot?

Definitely homely. Even when they glam her up. No.

clonewars-obiwan.jpg

How about in your front yard, so you don't have to walk too far after send you packing.

Who would win in a fist fight? The U.S.S Enterprise (Kirk, Spock, Scotty) or Obi-Wan and Mace Windo? SPOILER: NO LIGHTSABERS OR PHASERS.

Are you a hipster?

Cats or dogs?

What about taste wise in relation to the above?

Finish the sentence: Hey ma. What's up? Let's ride. Alright. Cause __________________

Remember that time you said you would play Xbox with me and then didn't?

I remember. That wasn't really a question but more of a statement. You can respond if you feel so.

Japan Anime chicks or American Comicon cosplay chicks (non fat)?

Was Greedo wrongfully murdered?

You and chaseter are hanging out and having a few brewski when he suddenly leans in to kiss you. What do you do?

you and chaseter are on a deserted island, chaseter tries to eat your feet one night. What do you do?

You catch chaseter hiding in your closet. What do you do?

Aesop Rocks asks:

Who would win in a fist fight? The U.S.S Enterprise (Kirk, Spock, Scotty) or Obi-Wan and Mace Windo? SPOILER: NO LIGHTSABERS OR PHASERS.

Obi-Wan held his own again Jango Fett when he lost his lightsaber. I think Obi-Wan and Mace could easily take out Scotty. I think Kirk would be a little bit more difficult and Spock be the hardest. But since Jedi, have heightened agility and reflexes, I say the Jedi win and avoid Spock using a Vulcan neck pinch on them.

chaseter asks

Are you a hipster?

I'm not big into the Indie scene.

Cats or dogs?

We have a cat named Hoojibs.

What about taste wise in relation to the above?
While Filipinos have been known to eat dogs, those were up in the Mountains. :csad:

Finish the sentence: Hey ma. What's up? Let's ride. Alright. Cause __________________

We are gonna get it on tonight?

Remember that time you said you would play Xbox with me and then didn't?
You wanted to play the day I got the game. I needed time to get good at it. :huh:

I remember. That wasn't really a question but more of a statement. You can respond if you feel so.
Actually I hate multiplayer. I only like doing co-op. But I did a lot of multiplayer to get to Level 50 for Red Dead Redemption.

Japan Anime chicks or American Comicon cosplay chicks (non fat)?
I prefer white women more. :up:

Was Greedo wrongfully murdered?
Even without the backstory given about Greedo attempting to collect the bounty twice and getting humiliated by Han, you can tell that Han and Greedo had a history together, and that Greedo got what was coming to him.

Aesop Rocks asks:
You and chaseter are hanging out and having a few brewski when he suddenly leans in to kiss you. What do you do?

I'd probably give him a knifehand strike at his throat between the clavicle.

you and chaseter are on a deserted island, chaseter tries to eat your feet one night. What do you do?
Drown him in the ocean and then probably eat him.

You catch chaseter hiding in your closet. What do you do?
I'd tell him to come out of the closet and that I understood and wouldn't think any differently of him.

Hi Erzengel

On a scale from 1 to 10, how cynical are you?

1 to 10 scale of your optimism?

Does the idea of Aesop Rocks with a shotgun make you nervous?

Favorite pair of shoes?

Fox Mulder vs. Dale Cooper?

Go to Silent Hill or Raccoon City?

I see that you have a bit of a crush on Anne Hathaway...

What is your favorite 'Hathaway' movie?

Are you excited that she was cast as Catwoman in the next Batman movie?

Bruce Banner asks:

On a scale from 1 to 10, how cynical are you?

I'm not Eeyore or Chicken Little, the sky isn't always falling. I like to think I'm a realist. But in terms of being cynical I think I'm probably at a 4-5. I like to look at the bright side of things, be somewhat optimistic and kinda know things will work out because I will try to make it that way.

1 to 10 scale of your optimism?
I'm fairly optimistic. I say about a 7-8, which I know doesn't really negate the cynicism of the previous question. But like I said, I try and not be doom and gloom and thing why change things, they aren't going to work out anyway.

Does the idea of Aesop Rocks with a shotgun make you nervous?
Aesop Rocks with a pair of dull children scissors makes me nervous. :csad:

Favorite pair of shoes?
My Doc Martins. I've had a pair for at since college. Not the same pair because that would be gross.

Fox Mulder vs. Dale Cooper?
Fox Mulder banged Dana Scully > Dale Cooper and friendship with Audrey Horne. Now if he sealed the deal, then I would have had a different opinion of him and this question.

Go to Silent Hill or Raccoon City?

Depends on the number of Zombies at Raccoon City. If there's more of them than bullets in the town, I think I'd take my chances at Silent Hill. Probably tougher monsters but less of them.

Marx asks:

I see that you have a bit of a crush on Anne Hathaway...

What is your favorite 'Hathaway' movie?

I was going to say the Devil Wears Prada but I really liked her in Alice in Wonderland even though she has a smaller role. She had a subtle sense of humor and a very dark demeanor in it. What I :hrt: in a woman. :)

Are you excited that she was cast as Catwoman in the next Batman movie?
Yes. I'm really looking forward towards her portrayal. I really think she could pull it off especially if they put her in Catwoman's newer outfit and she has the right amount of curves. And I don't think she needs to lose weight. I think that was some Micah guy in the Bat forums. :whatever:

Hey, it's me, Lunar_Wolf. I realized I like use a lot of commas. This has nothing to do with the questions I'm about to ask, but I do like to talk about certain realizations in my life, you know?

Anywho, I **** my pants. It was an embarrassing tale, so now I ask; What's your most embarrassing moment or moments.

Your cat decides to lay next to you as you sleep. Do you:

A) Let it sleep with you and let it's purring relax you into dreamland.

B) Push it away from you.

C) Get up with move to a different location yourself to sleep.

Personally I use my cats a pillows.

Have you punched a person in the face as an adult?

Lunar_Wolf asks:

Anywho, I **** my pants. It was an embarrassing tale, so now I ask; What's your most embarrassing moment or moments.
I previously relayed the story of me and one of my ex-gfs. We are doing the PG-13 everything above the waist and we happen to be topless and just fall asleep in that state. Her room was in the basement next to the washing machine and dryer. Her mother then walks down and notices us past out along with her daughter on her stomach without her shirt on.

Think she was very disappointed in her and just assumed we were doing it. Even though like I said nothing really happened, as a parent I don't think you'd believe your child.

Your cat decides to lay next to you as you sleep. Do you:

A) Let it sleep with you and let it's purring relax you into dreamland.

B) Push it away from you.

C) Get up with move to a different location yourself to sleep.

Personally I use my cats a pillows.

Usually A, when I'm sitting in front of the TV my cat usually sleeps on my lap or next to me with his head on my leg. If I'm sleeping, he usually sleeps by my head or on a blanket near my legs.

Have you punched a person in the face as an adult?
Not as an adult, yet , only as a teenager.

Kane52630 asks:

Is it still real to you?

Obviously, you know it is still real to him. I really wish they had separate cameras on that guy who tries to console him and the wrestlers who were speaking just so I can watch them be uncomfortable.

I never get that upset unless it's after intercourse.

Where's Keyboard Cat to play you out? :huh:

Oh, and i agree with Ipodman. I'd also choose jedi mind trick

Thank you very much.

Erz, what's one thing you want in your house but don't have it at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"