2012 NFL thread: The Sanchez: An Expected Interception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are my eyes deceiving????? The Panthers are beating down Matt Ryan and The Falcons with a bunch of back ups??

And Cam is playing like a freight train out there!!! He refuses to go down. :wow:

Cam looks like peyton manning fused together with a bulldozer

The Steelers are just absolutely awful looking out there. It was hilarious seeing the Pittsburgh crowd boo the living crap out of Mike Wallace.

Why in the **** are the Panthers walking over the Falcons? Am I taking crazy pills???

I didn't expect this....I really hope Carolina can keep it up in 2nd half.

-_- but Miami is so getting pwned by 9ers. Matt Moore is so gonna see action today. Tannehill be pulled or on his back a lot.

Now imagine if we had a decent O-Line and experienced coach in John Fox. Cam's upside is mouthwatering. :up:

Fixed that for ya.

Fox doing wonders in Denver...

Granted Tebow Mania last year is a big reason and Manning Mania is a bigger reason this year.

Why in the **** are the Panthers walking over the Falcons? Am I taking crazy pills???

The Panthers should have won their first meeting earleir this year... so I'm not surprised...

Various thoughts:

1) Atlanta is showing why they are not the best team in the NFC. Hell, I'm not even sure San Fran is. I think Green Bay, for all their missteps remain the top NFC team.

2) Bruce Arians is showing exactly why he won't be considered for a head coaching job this off season despite having a great record as interim head coach. Indy is getting destroyed largely due to his game plan. Tennessee is the third worst run defense in the NFL. Vick Ballard has shown that he can be explosive when actually allowed to run. What has Indy done in the first half? 20 pass attempts, 7 run attempts. Bruce Arians doesn't know how to plan a game. He plans it his way. It doesn't matter what works for his players. It doesn't matter if his opponents have strengths or weaknesses that must be accounted for. He plans a game his way, end of story...and it hurts his team more often than it helps them. There is a reason he has been one of the top coordinators (statistically) for the past five years and no GM considers him for a HC job. Hell, there is a reason that he got fired from his old team after a statistically successful season. The dude is good at developing QBs, but only because his game plan puts them in positions where they have to shoulder the entire team's burden. He won't be an HC next year (or ever) because every GM sees him for exactly what he is.

3) Oh Tomlin, when will you learn not to let your players make important decisions? Doesn't this feel like deja vu? EXACT same thing happened last season. Roethlisberger should have had one more week on the bench. He clearly isn't ready to be playing. But why should the head coach make a tough choice that might upset a player? Surely that's not his job.

4) St. Louis vs. Buffalo.....almost too much mediocrity to handle.

Holy poop on a stick!!! The Steelers just scored three points!!!! :wow: :o

Cam Newton just straight up SMACKED ATLANTA in the mouth...

How u like those apples, Fire? :o

camescape.gif

I'll find the Superman 82 yard rushing TD later.

^Cam Newton is a beast. That defender gets paid too much to try to take down someone of Newton's size like that.

Chargers and Panthers are kicking ass... Doomsday what the **** have you done!?

I can't stand this. Why is Pittsburgh losing to San Diego??? It's San Diego.

:doh:

The Chargers are playing to save Turner's job... :woot:

Norv Turner is auditioning his coaching talents for next season. :o

OMG!

What the hell???!!! Are you kidding me?

Well, have you SEEN how the Steelers have been playing? They don't deserve to win.

Was that me or did Mike Wallace ACTUALLY catch a pass!!!! :wow:

Well, have you SEEN how the Steelers have been playing? They don't deserve to win.

Steelers are finished this year....no playoffs for them this years playing like this and to be honest I wouldn't want them in the playoffs....this game is embarrassing enough.

I thought ATL got the 2 pt conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"