2012 NFL thread: The Sanchez: An Expected Interception

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that same point, where would the 'Skins be without RGIII? They'd also be absolutely no where and not still in the fight for a playoff berth.

You're exactly right.

If you've seen how the Skins defense plays, without RG3 the Skins MIGHT have pulled out 1-2 games by now. He is why they stay in games.

Christmas comes early for DoomsdayApex.

Chargers set to oust Coach Turner and GM Smith.

I thought Carolina was Dooms team?

^He probably wants Turner as offensive coordinator in Carolina.

Whew man, Norv Turner as an offensive coordinator will do wonders for a team like Carolina or Philadelphia. Any team that lacks in offense and has a capable QB, really.

Christmas comes early for DoomsdayApex.

Chargers set to oust Coach Turner and GM Smith.

Yes!!!!!!!!! Thank you Football Jesus!!!!!!

Party at my penthouse *****es!!

I thought Carolina was Dooms team?

It is, but I also cheer for The Chargers. That said, Carolina has my heart.

^He probably wants Turner as offensive coordinator in Carolina.

Whew man, Norv Turner as an offensive coordinator will do wonders for a team like Carolina or Philadelphia. Any team that lacks in offense and has a capable QB, really.

:cmad:

I would most rather drink my urine than have Turner as The Panthers' Offensive Coordinator.

tumblr_mejn6nD82l1r6x8yr.gif

tumblr_mem8cqNq8q1rpot5r.gif

tumblr_mb8yoxEetT1r0dta6.gif

Here's my perspective:

RG3 should be OROTY but Luck should be MVP. Most valuable player is not the best player in the NFL. Rather it is awarded to the player who is most valuable to his team. Last year the Colts were 2-14 and the worst team in the NFL. This year they are poised to finish with 10 or 11 wins and make the playoffs. A huge part of that is Luck putting the team on his shoulders and carrying them to victory.

While his play has been no where near as impressive as RG3 (which is why he unequivocally deserves to be named ROTY), he has been more valuable to his team than anyone else in the league. Luck should be named MVP.

Pretty much agree with all that you said,Peyton will no doubt get the award, but imo Luck has done more for the Colts than what Peyton has done for the Broncos.

So, when do the Chargers set up an "appointment" to "interview" Tony Dungy?

Just saw a stat that says when wr Pierre Garcon Plays the skins are 5-1 and when he wasnt playing they are 1-5.

....Ramones rolling in their graves......

Let's kick off!!!!

Peyton is about to destroy Oaklands defense.

so what... 1 good TNF game this season?

I dont think I have ever heard someone sing the way ceelo sing that opening, its mixture of talking with your mouth full slash pushing your lips wide open then slurring

Yeah, fo sho. I would be more excited about this if it had happened at least at the end of last season.

Coaches rarely get fired during the season. Both fanbases have been calling for heads to roll, and now we're gonna get it.

It's an exciting and frightful period though. New GMs and HCs this offseason.

I would love to see Jon Gruden in San Diego. I think it's a perfect team for him to come back to.

I could see him there. Gruden wants a team with that doesn't require a ton of development like Carolina. The Chargers already have a franchise QB and several pro-bowlers on defense.

I could see him there. Gruden wants a team with that doesn't require a ton of development like Carolina. The Chargers already have a franchise QB and several pro-bowlers on defense.

Plus, he brings that attitude that the Chargers need. Not a laid back coach like Turner. This is a Super Bowl calibur team. It's a shame it's been haulted over the past 6 years.

Tell me about it. The talent that AJ and Turner squandered was criminal. This team should have gone to the Superbowl at least once within those six seasons.

You know, if the rumors about Chip Kelly are true and he goes NFL, Norv Turner should go college. Oregon is his alma mater, they would probably hire him in a heart beat and Turner would probably be a great college coach. Hell, Kelly and Turner should just trade spots. :funny:

The thing I have with gruden or anyone taking over san diego is how will they handle rivers? I have seen so many times the past couple years where rivers throws a pick then comes off the sideline blowing off norv or waving him off or back talking. I doubt they want a cutler/ mcdaniels 2.0 situation with a new HC/ rivers butting heads out the gate.

The thing I have with gruden or anyone taking over san diego is how will they handle rivers? I have seen so many times the past couple years where rivers throws a pick then comes off the sideline blowing off norv or waving him off or back talking. I doubt they want a cutler/ mcdaniels 2.0 situation with a new HC/ rivers butting heads out the gate.

McDaniels was a young punk though. When dealing with Rivers, you need a coach who instills both authority and respect. Cowher, Gruden, Billick, someone like that. I really think you need a veteran hard ass. Someone who isn't afraid to bench Rivers but also won't do it just to make a point.

I feel like Andy Reid is a bad choice in San Diego (and his name keeps coming up) for the opposite reason. You don't want another coach who will let Rivers off the hook and make excuses for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"