2016 Banned Poster

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
15284082_1317701528250184_8213722637647979439_n.jpg

The one award no one wants to win, nor see one of his/her hype pals be a contender for it.

A list of notable members banned this year:
craigdbfan
Majik1387
Rocketman
LEVITIKUZ
Jaxon

There could be more.
We don't count returning Previously Banned Users, nor do we count probationary bans.

Kind OT: i kinda wanna know why these people were banned. I had no idea Majik, Jaxon, or craigdbfan were banned. Wasn't craig a mod?

He was.
I don't know why exactly most of them were banned, but we know they were banned.

Kind OT: i kinda wanna know why these people were banned. I had no idea Majik, Jaxon, or craigdbfan were banned. Wasn't craig a mod?

He was. I seem to recall it had something to do with the Trump thread.

If I volunteer myself for a banning would I be in the running?

I'm a method poster, if you will. The Jared Leto of message board posting.

can we tattoo 'BANNED' on your forehead?

Craig gets my vote just for having the most rapid "Hey, he's pretty normal/cool" to "Hoooooooly s***, this guy" transition I've ever seen in my time on the Hype.

I hate how politics affect people. Eye opening, yes, but depressing.

Craig gets my vote just for having the most rapid "Hey, he's pretty normal/cool" to "Hoooooooly s***, this guy" transition I've ever seen in my time on the Hype.

What happened?

What happened?

He started spouting off about ridiculous far fetched conspiracies about Trump, Hillary, Globalism, and other bizarre things that you find in the gutters of the conspiracy net and the dregs of YouTube. He said some racist intolerant **** too. It just kept getting worse and worse throughout the election as if he was deteriorating or just cared less and less about pretending to be a stable decent human being. First he lost his mod status, because a mod can't be a biased xenophobic bigot. Then a little while later he was permabanned.

It was actually kind of sad and shocking. I never had a problem with him and he seemed balanced and level headed, but the minute Trump announced his campaign it's like he just snapped and became another person.

Last edited:
Weird people man. Thanks for answering.

I also still wanna know what specific instance got Majik and Jaxon banned. Both were terrible. Especially Jaxon

I liked Majik even if he was insufferable in casting threads.

I vote for Jaxon, he makes good success.

Jaxon was dreadful

I remember in reaction to someone getting a "serious" (as in the guy said he knows where this girl frequents) death threat over not liking BvS, Jaxon's response was "Well she has a bad opinion and doesn't like the DCeU" and he meant that in all seriousness.
First time I think I got legitimately mad on here.

Hey everyone, I don't want to lose this award thread in the future cause the place of nominating your favorite banned user in turns to a hostile environment, or place of recollection of bad memories.

I had no idea Majik was banned. I liked him, though I often disagreed with him about casting and such.

He started spouting off about ridiculous far fetched conspiracies about Trump, Hillary, Globalism, and other bizarre things that you find in the gutters of the conspiracy net and the dregs of YouTube. He said some racist intolerant **** too. It just kept getting worse and worse throughout the election as if he was deteriorating or just cared less and less about pretending to be a stable decent human being. First he lost his mod status, because a mod can't be a biased xenophobic bigot. Then a little while later he was permabanned.

It was actually kind of sad and shocking. I never had a problem with him and he seemed balanced and level headed, but the minute Trump announced his campaign it's like he just snapped and became another person.
It was so weird, I thought he was playing at first. And then the racist stuff started and realized he wasn't joking. I think it was the night of Brexit when the realization hit me. Also the night he lost his mod status I believe.

Darth, I too thought Craig was trolling for the longest time. It was so odd. He went from a decent guy with conservative leanings to a raging bigot and homophobe over night. It was so odd. Yet it makes perfect sense now. Any time I hear the talk, post-election, about Trump empowering and normalizing hatred, my first thought goes to Craig. He was always that type of person. Society just kept him in check. Then Donald Trump comes along and empowers these deplorable people and we start to see their true colors as they wear their racism and hatred openly as a badge of honor.

:lmao: I have to second this nom, I'd also like to throw Taarna into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"