2016 Banned Poster

craig was like the embodiment of that.... that... uh... that facebook guy who would post something completely normal, like cheering on his football team, then an hour later posts an article called 'Reasons Why Obama is the Anti-Christ'.

craigdbfan for that brutal slaying he got from a frenchman.

LEVITIKUZ

Btw I had no idea Jaxon was banned. What a nice early Christmas prezzie that is.

To date, Naked Shia vs Craig was the greatest thing I've seen on the Hype.

Wait a goddamn minute, didn't Shadowboxer get banned this year? Nominate him and all 7,000 of his fake accounts. They literally had to make a sitewide post telling him to knock it off or they were just gonna mass ban any IP addresses associated with his f***ery.

I'm going with Majik1387 on this one.
:lmao: I have to second this nom, I'd also like to throw Taarna into the mix.
I think he got banned last year.

Wait a goddamn minute, didn't Shadowboxer get banned this year? Nominate him and all 7,000 of his fake accounts. They literally had to make a sitewide post telling him to knock it off or they were just gonna mass ban any IP addresses associated with his f***ery.
I think multiple accounts should disqualify him.

Who is Shadowboxer? I don't even remember him.
Someone who was obsessed with the bible and the LGBT community. He took his banning well. I believe he was also the one that came back claiming to be a black transgender woman to, "prove a point".

:lmao: I have to second this nom, I'd also like to throw Taarna into the mix.

Yeah. I can't forget Taarna. I sorta missed him. I always got a good laugh out of some of the weird $#!t he said.....especially about you......you frelling degenerate you. :woot:

I think a lot of people (relatively speaking) got the boot for Trump thread stuff.

Darth, I too thought Craig was trolling for the longest time. It was so odd. He went from a decent guy with conservative leanings to a raging bigot and homophobe over night. It was so odd. Yet it makes perfect sense now. Any time I hear the talk, post-election, about Trump empowering and normalizing hatred, my first thought goes to Craig. He was always that type of person. Society just kept him in check. Then Donald Trump comes along and empowers these deplorable people and we start to see their true colors as they wear their racism and hatred openly as a badge of honor.
Yep. It was our own little microcosm of what Trump has empowered to return.

You don't have one already?! Sounds like a banning offense to me.

Someone should start a thread about your greatest hits (bans). Some of those were frelling on the floor laughing hilarious.

Yeah. I can't forget Taarna. I sorta missed him. I always got a good laugh out of some of the weird $#!t he said.....especially about you......you frelling degenerate you. :woot:

I think a lot of people (relatively speaking) got the boot for Trump thread stuff.

I have a new found powah called "Forum ban".....so that won't happen "as much" anymore.... :sly:

It was so weird, I thought he was playing at first. And then the racist stuff started and realized he wasn't joking. I think it was the night of Brexit when the realization hit me. Also the night he lost his mod status I believe.

Darth, I too thought Craig was trolling for the longest time. It was so odd. He went from a decent guy with conservative leanings to a raging bigot and homophobe over night. It was so odd. Yet it makes perfect sense now. Any time I hear the talk, post-election, about Trump empowering and normalizing hatred, my first thought goes to Craig. He was always that type of person. Society just kept him in check. Then Donald Trump comes along and empowers these deplorable people and we start to see their true colors as they wear their racism and hatred openly as a badge of honor.

That was the hardest ban for me...to this day I still don't understand the change in him. It was totally out of left field....and talking to him in PM's was really surreal, it was like I was talking to a "stepford person".

That was the hardest ban for me...to this day I still don't understand the change in him. It was totally out of left field....and talking to him in PM's was really surreal, it was like I was talking to a "stepford person".
Man, this feels like a character from an alternate universe swapped places with the Craig we knew and loved.

Man, this feels like a character from an alternate universe swapped places with the Craig we knew and loved.

That was probably the hardest thing to watch on the hype, for me....in my 11+ years on the hype.

It's hard on the Political Forum for Conservatives, there is just NOT going to be a balance, ever....so to have him and H_H and a few others that were/are strong, intelligent, solid Conservative posters was/is invaluable as far as I'm concerned. So to watch that all happen with craig was just so strange.

That was probably the hardest thing to watch on the hype, for me....in my 11+ years on the hype.

It's hard on the Political Forum for Conservatives, there is just NOT going to be a balance, ever....so to have him and H_H and a few others that were/are strong, intelligent, solid Conservative posters was/is invaluable as far as I'm concerned. So to watch that all happen with craig was just so strange.

I am sorry it had to hit you hard Kelly. I think it is telling how it hit so many out of left field. Perhaps the most surreal thing about it for me was how he seemed like the same old Craig outside of the political forum. It is why I thought he was playing around at first.

I hear ya. And when I first heard about the banning, I was rattled. I mean, I kind of expected it, sooner or later, considering how Craig had been behaving...but I was hit hard by it too. Craig was our teammate. And for all of my shortcomings during my time as a red shirt, you know I took team loyalty to heart. It was weird to see him go like that. But in the past month or so...its started to make sense to me. I have seen so many people, be it friends, colleagues, and in one sad case a family member, transform from people I thought were decent and respectable into racist, misogynistic, homophobic bigots, seemingly overnight.

Sadly, I have accepted that this was never a transformation. Its who they were, the whole damn time I knew them. That hatred was always in their heart. But they hid it, because society demanded such. Then on November 8th, 2016, the bigots, misogynists, and homophobes pulled a coup, took over our country, and the need to hide their true colors evaporated. They were empowered and they knew it. So they stopped pretending and showed exactly who they are.

Its what happened with Craig. The only difference is he didn't wait until the election to feel empowered. Trump's mere emergence was enough to cause him to shed his mask and show what he really was.

Yeeesh.....this is depressing. I'm outta here. I'm gonna go talk about Infinity Wars or Captain Marvel or something.....

I got to go with Jaxon. He said some crazy things.
Wasn't following the Craig thing but that sounds more like an odd tragedy than a poster being banned for being almost laughable.

LEVITIKUZ, because he's probably the least unlikable person on that list. :o

What did LEVITIKUZ get banned for? I remember he had kind of disappeared for a while and then he came back around the BvS release and declared it to be the worst movie he had ever seen (while I'd say that's a tad extreme, the movie was total sh**). Then I never saw him again.

Jaxon. I don't know what we are going to do without him enlightening us with his wisdom. I will miss how he used to always sum up people who did not like MOS and BVS, as well as people who liked movies that he had issues with like TDKT, Star Wars and the MCU with a cliché. Like Snyder's movies, he got an unfair reception due to us not understanding him and his brilliance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"