24: Live Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Raver and her character Audrey Raines are both about as exciting as toast after being dunked in milk... :dry:

LOL...so now we can assume that something happens to Neville's wife? (Revolution)

She's getting around.

Glad Mary is coming back as Chloe. It wouldn't be 24 without her.

Maybe Jack will get to have a happy ending, I hope they fatten her up a bit before they shoot, she was skeletal in that botched NCIS spin-off attempt.

Maybe she's training for the show. It might start with her getting released from a Chinese prison. :o

LOL...so now we can assume that something happens to Neville's wife? (Revolution)

She's getting around.

It's already been confirmed that [blackout]Atlanta and Philadelphia both get bombed in the premiere. Neville and Jason are going to be searching for her, with no luck.[/blackout]

It's too bad they killed off just about every male character in the show since there just aren't many who could return that most would take notice of. You have Freddie Prinze Jr. and maybe James Badge Dale, but I doubt they bring either one back. I'd have to really go back through the seasons to find a major male character left that would actually make sense coming back.

As for Kim Raver, it's more of an eh move. I'd rather they bring back William DeVane than her.

Was Aaron still alive when this show ended? He was pretty bad ass. Bring him back if he isn't dead.

Aaron will be back, that's for sure. He's been there since the beginning. I hope they bring back Tony, the way they left off with him...that can't be the end of his story. I wanna see him redeemed.

Oh, I don't care much about Audrey.

Bring Chase and Aaron back. Chase was great in that IM3 movie.

Do they plan on doing multiple seasons? Because if it's just one, then I think they need to be careful on who they bring back. I don't want this to be a huge 24 reunion packed in one season.

Love that Chloe is coming back. Hate that Audrey is, she was so boring and had like 0 chemistry with Jack. I'd rather they have the woman and boy come back from season 5 that Jack was with than Audrey, at least they had some life to them. But I would prefer Tony to come back amongst all, he ended up being my favorite character on the show behind Chloe.

Love that Chloe is coming back. Hate that Audrey is, she was so boring and had like 0 chemistry with Jack. I'd rather they have the woman and boy come back from season 5 that Jack was with than Audrey, at least they had some life to them. But I would prefer Tony to come back amongst all, he ended up being my favorite character on the show behind Chloe.

I disagree that Audrey had zero chemistry with Jack. Tony is my favorite character after Jack. It was Derek and Diane Huxley. Heller is coming back so I'm assuming Audrey's role is as the daughter of POTUS.

Secretary Heller is confirmed, and as President? :huh:

Wasn't Heller the President in TDKR? I'm confused here.

Devane works in mysterious ways!

If he was Heller in TDKR then he dropped the ball not finding Jack and getting him on the Gotham crisis stat. Would have been awkward for Bruce though I guess to come back from The Pit Prison to find out that everything was A-OK once the blonde haired gravely voiced government agent showed up and 23hrs later Bane, Talia and the rest of the LOS were dead.

I disagree that Audrey had zero chemistry with Jack. Tony is my favorite character after Jack. It was Derek and Diane Huxley. Heller is coming back so I'm assuming Audrey's role is as the daughter of POTUS.

Well, it's how I see it. Anyways, Heller coming back as the President, ugh, I didn't care for him when he decided to double cross Jack with the recording. Oh well, if she comes back, maybe they'll kill her off for some really good showdown between Jack and Heller.

Secretary Heller is confirmed, and as President? :huh:

Not confirmed officially. But highly likely.

"David Fury responded to a fan request on Twitter and teased that the new President in 24: Live Another Day is a returning character. With the recent news of Kim Raver’s negotiations earlier today, it seems likely that the new President will be played by William Devane (24‘s James Heller). "

And yes William Devane also played the President on TKDR for the 2 second role he had. I'm surprised people here remember his role. It was a cameo of a cameo.

Well, it's how I see it. Anyways, Heller coming back as the President, ugh, I didn't care for him when he decided to double cross Jack with the recording. Oh well, if she comes back, maybe they'll kill her off for some really good showdown between Jack and Heller.

I understand your feelings. I actually didn't like Audrey. But she's a very pretty woman. ;) However, what I am confused about is that didn't Renee essentially become the new Audrey because Jack went on a revenge killing spree in retaliation for her murder...so obviously Audrey (at this point) couldn't mean that much to her.

I thought it was stupid of him to double cross Jack for the recording although I understand his motives. He believed that Jack giving that recording to the AG would result in the entire world knowing the crimes of the President and that wouldn't exactly look good. But surely as SoD, Heller would know that a lot of that material would be highly classified. And essentially that's what happened even when Logan's crimes were revealed to the AG. So that's why I said it was stupid. And his stupidity played a role in Audrey being in China. Because if Heller does what Jack asks..give the recording to the AG, then Logan goes down without notifying the Chinese of Jack's whereabouts and Jack would have time to think through his actions to evade the Chinese. But the recording being erased by Miles (which it would never would have been if Heller gave it to the AG) allowed Logan to put the China plan in place (remember he tells Graem that the arrangements we have discussed have been put in place after the recording is erased and the Sentox is no longer a threat).

But... but... He did that badass knife hand throat strike on Jack!! :csad: :word:

And yes William Devane also played the President on TKDR for the 2 second role he had. I'm surprised people here remember his role. It was a cameo of a cameo.

Heck, I'm so obsessed with this that I remember several cameos from shows. I think there were 3 TDKR cameos from 24 - one is that Prison Break guy who was also in Season 1. The other is that Russian terrorist who held up the airport and the last one is obviously Heller.

Heck, I'm so obsessed with this that I remember several cameos from shows. I think there were 3 TDKR cameos from 24 - one is that Prison Break guy who was also in Season 1. The other is that Russian terrorist who held up the airport and the last one is obviously Heller.
I do this all the time when I see people I recognize from 24 in other shows. Kind of amazing the amount of talent they had even in guest starring roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"