24: Live Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome... love how Sherlock/Luther shoot action in London.

Now we get it xJackBauer.

If it's in London then I think It should open with a Bond-esque theme song: "you got to liiivee another daaaay" while sexy silhouettes of his daughter outrun cougars in the background.

If it's in London then I think It should open with a Bond-esque theme song: "you got to liiivee another daaaay" while sexy silhouettes of his daughter outrun cougars in the background.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!

Yes. :word:

Someone must have read my mind 'cause I was getting antsy wondering what the hell was going on.

Wonder what great English actors they'll rope into this...

Benedict Cumberbatch as the villain or a detective :o

Sean Bean as the villain or an MI6 agent.

Dammit, this has already been done before what I said.

I do this all the time when I see people I recognize from 24 in other shows. Kind of amazing the amount of talent they had even in guest starring roles.

Yeah I find that amazing too! One of the reasons I got into Burn Notice was because I just wanted to see some familiar guest stars haha.

Benedict Cumberbatch as the villain or a detective :o

Sean Bean as the villain or an MI6 agent.

Dammit, this has already been done before what I said.

Yeah I find that amazing too! One of the reasons I got into Burn Notice was because I just wanted to see some familiar guest stars haha.

Dude, if they could get Sean Bean for a few episodes that would be awesome.

I'm guessing that there will be a British political element to the show, probably tied to the President's storyline (which is a staple of 24) and whatever threat is going on in London. I think in that regard, Michael Sheen would be a fantastic Prime Minister. He has shown in the past that he isn't above doing TV. He even resembles David Cameron a bit.

I'm guessing that there will be a British political element to the show, probably tied to the President's storyline (which is a staple of 24) and whatever threat is going on in London. I think in that regard, Michael Sheen would be a fantastic Prime Minister. He has shown in the past that he isn't above doing TV. He even resembles David Cameron a bit.

He played Tony Blair in the Queen film.

I wonder who'll be the villains. I hope they're not the usual Muslim terrorists because I personally found them to be generally one-dimensional.

I personally like the ex-military and mercenary-type villian or something close to that.

An IRA-based terrorist would be an interesting way to go, considering the setting.

BTW, has anyone ever noticed that 24's writers more or less accurately predicted what would become of Russia with the final season? Granted, Suvarov assassinating Omar Hassan isn't exactly on par, but the way Putin (who Suvarov was obviously based on), manipulates political tensions in Middle Eastern countries for political gain and plays them against the West, is pretty spot on and exactly what Suvarov's plot was in season 8.

I wonder who'll be the villains. I hope they're not the usual Muslim terrorists because I personally found them to be generally one-dimensional.

I personally like the ex-military and mercenary-type villian or something close to that.
And they were typically never in control. They always seemed to be pawns in a white guy's endgame.

An IRA-based terrorist would be an interesting way to go, considering the setting.

That would be fantastic. I wonder if the villains will have a personal motivation against Jack or if they'll just be causing havoc in the city.

And they were typically never in control. They always seemed to be pawns in a white guy's endgame.

Yeah. Second Wave was the pawn of that Saw guy. I think Marwan wasn't anybody's pawn. Those guys in Season 6 were the pawns of Jack's dad and the Season 8 guy, Samir, was part of something too but not really sure now.

Ex-President Charles really cracked me up in Season 8.

The writers have wanted to go to London since season two and even if a film was going to happen there was talk of taking it to London. So they must have an old idea they want to take advantage of. Plus the show was big in the UK.

Ah, yeah good point there.

Anyone watched the trailer for the Indian version of 24? :funny:

'24' return casts infamous hacker character

Jack Bauer’s big day is getting a little more interesting: Fox has filled a role for an infamous hacker character in its much-anticipated 24 reboot Live Another Day.

The character is called Adrian, and he’s described as a charismatic hacker and a leader of the free information movement. The part naturally brings to mind Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. Veteran feature film actor Michael Wincott (The Count of Monte Cristo, Alien: Resurrection) has been cast. This marks the first confirmed new casting for Live Another Day apart from the returning characters.

Live Another Day will film in London for a U.K.-set adventure, with original series stars Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver and William Devane are all on board, with Howard Gordon back to executive produce and Jon Cassar returning to executive produce and direct episodes. The 12-episode series will premiere in early summer.

Will Michael Wincott be playing a baddie? He certainly was dastardly in Monte Christo and the Christopher Columbus biopic 1492. It would be interesting if someone with his dark appearance could play someone with redeeming qualities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"