"300" Box Office Prediction Thread

If there was some real competition out there instead of some crap comedy and a cgi kid flick, this movie wouldn't be doing so well, I bet.

*lol* that was such a funny response...darth so glad your regular avatar is back..All I kept saying is, how gay can you be...I bet you have a david hasselhoff poster in your bedroom...ewwwwww.

Wow, explain to me how your lover, Elektra's, post owned me.

Be men and stand up and explain yourselves.

Is it because it's "cool" to bash ghostrider? So it's ok to childishly invalidate someone's claims because of their taste in film? How moronic and a disgrace to this site's greatness... we're more intelligent than that.

I never said that you couldn't like Ghostrider did I?

I simply stated that most ghostrider fans are jealous at how well 300 did both critically and at the boxoffice.

300:

Monday:
$1,094,257

Tuesday:
$1,158,161

Wednesday:
$1,295,399

I’d say around 340 millions to 390 worldwide
Then again I could be wrong
It's seem lately I’ve been loosing my prediction abilities
Something is wrong with me :huh:
Impossible I am Diamondhead, I am Diamondhead, I am Diamondhead....:oldrazz:

I never said that you couldn't like Ghostrider did I?

I simply stated that most ghostrider fans are jealous at how well 300 did both critically and at the boxoffice.

Maybe in that disney land world people try to promote these days in which anyone who isn't on my safe, comfy, bandwagon is a "hater".

There's a place called reality where people don't assume each other's classified under some simplistic group or assume because they like one movie, they must be "haters" of another. But how dare I try to bring some sense to the chaos that is the internet. It's all black or white, with us, or against us, friggin warriors come out to play, and some would like to keep it that way, eh?

I find it utterly amazing that 300 is going to gross more than a Superman movie, just amazing. I know I said that before, but I can't say it enough.

BOM reports that 300 made $8.8 million which brings its total tally to $193,880,000.

I'm a supes fan, but it doesnt bother me in the least to see 300 possibly do more than S.R., if anything, it encourages me. Maybe it will show W.B. that since they did so well with lots of action in 300, they can do the same wih the superman sequel.
quote=I SEE SPIDEY;11497383]I find it utterly amazing that 300 is going to gross more than a Superman movie, just amazing. I know I said that before, but I can't say it enough.[/quote]

I really hope the creators of the GR film take note that you can make a film rated R and it'll still make money. Instead they decide to step into the lukewarm water and make it PG13 because MSJ doesn't want the kiddies to be too scared. In the end, I did enjoy the film but MSJ ruined it at the same time.

But enough about the Rider

I find it's box office very assuring. All I want out of this is a desent Conan flick, in Frazetta style.

And the total worldwide is 370 million...that's what Batman Begins had for the entire run at the box office....amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"