6.18 Progeny - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cmill216

Senior Case Officer
Reaction score
Title: "Progeny"

Source: http://www.kryptonsite.com

Definition of progeny:
a descendant or the descendants of a person, animal, or plant; offspring

UPDATED 3/30/07:
Official Description (Thanks Jana):
TELEVISION’S “WONDER WOMAN,” LYNDA CARTER, GUEST STARS ─ After Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) discovers Chloe’s (Allison Mack) mother Moira (Lynda Carter) has the power to control meteor freaks, he develops a drug to wake her from her catatonic state in the asylum, then threatens to kill Chloe unless she uses her power to help him. Clark (Tom Welling) helps Chloe break into the asylum to rescue Moira and finally get to know her mother. Kristin Kreuk, John Glover and Annette O’Toole also star. Genevieve Sparling wrote the episode directed by Terence O’Hare.

everybody knows what Progeny means dude.

Anyway its probably about the birth of Lex and Lana's kid or something.

Im an ass becuse I made a statement you took as an insult?:huh:

No. It's because you have this keen habit of saying things that don't need to be said. I posted the definition because I felt like posting the definition. Progeny isn't exactly a word we use on a daily basis.

No. It's because you have this keen habit of saying things that don't need to be said. I posted the definition because I felt like posting the definition. Progeny isn't exactly a word we use on a daily basis.

What the hell are you talking about?:huh: Can you site examples, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Cmill216 im sorry I Hurt your feelings, so just let it go.

oh no- the baby plot goes through the whole season:(

Title: "Progeny"

Source: http://www.kryptonsite.com

Definition of progeny:
a descendant or the descendants of a person, animal, or plant; offspring

everybody knows what Progeny means dude.

Well, I had to look up what it meant. Its certainly not a word that I use every day, or one that I come across even in fiction or other writings. So thank you Cmill.

This must be an episode about Clark and everything Krypton. Pleeeeaaassseeee!!!!!

This must be an episode about Clark and everything Krypton. Pleeeeaaassseeee!!!!!

Nope. Red herring possibilities:
1) Martha-Clark guilt tripping about her lost pregnancy (Lana finds out, and gives Clark a hard time about it)
2) Martha gets pregnant by Lionel (race to get that monogram!)
3) Shelby fathers pups; pups turn out to be meteor freaks - or are so cute that they turn Lex back to the light side temporarily by overpowering him with their puppy breath

puppy breah i pretty nasty...anybody know why that is?

3) Shelby fathers pups; pups turn out to be meteor freaks - or are so cute that they turn Lex back to the light side temporarily by overpowering him with their puppy breath

:woot: :up:

puppy breah i pretty nasty...anybody know why that is?

Gah, they lick EVERYTHING. Forgot - I haven't had a pup since I was in preschool (when that one died, we took in older dogs). Um... "with their hypnotic puppy eyes." Will that do?

On second thoughts, this probably has something to do with the Luthor offspring. Boohoo!! :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"