• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7.03 - Fierce - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Let me rephrase that... I think it will be Jimmy because in my eyes in makes sense. Then I remember who the writers are of this show, and realize it can not possibly be anyone else but Lana....

-Gouges eyes out more-

The pinnacle that is Lana Lang. The center of SV Clark's universe.

Seriously, if there going this route. Why don't they just jump ahead to Clark and Lois dating? -rolls eyes-

"Hi Clark. I've been alive the last few months. Just gained a secret ID for my own protection. Lionel was lying to you about my death."

but if its really a surprise, I'll be shocked if its Pete Ross or Dean Cain....

wishful thinking!

but if its really a surprise, I'll be shocked if its Pete Ross or Dean Cain....

wishful thinking!

Here's to the wishful end because I've already gouged my eyes out enough for one season already :)

If Dean Cain appears on this show EVER then I'm 7 feet tall.

so Im guessing you are 6ft 11 in. since he is on talks to play a role for season 7....

From Devoted Fans Network:

Well the dream of many, many, many fans of Superman and 90's TV Show "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" might become true this season. TV Squad in its coverage of the HBO's TCA reports that Dean Cain himslef revealed that he is in talks with Smallville's producers to play a role on this upcoming season.

So lets cross fingers!!!!

We might have more info about it next week on the CW's TCA.

Take it with a grain of salt until we get official word.

Someone mentioned him playing Virgil Swann's son. I think that would be perfect.

From K-site:

Gough Addresses The Dean Cain Rumors
A new interview with Smallville Executive Producer Alfred Gough is headed to KryptonSite in the next few hours; but in the meantime, we thought we'd share with you... Gough on the record about the persistent rumors about former Superman Dean Cain appearing on the show this season.

"I will say there is a little truth to the Dean Cain rumors," he tells us. "We have spoken to Dean's people. We have not found a story yet that we want to put him in. I think if you're going to get somebody like Dean, you've got to make sure that the role is right, and that the episode is good. He is definitely someone we want on the show, and as soon as we find the right episode and the right character, we will move on it, and hopefully given his schedule, he'll be able to do it."

And there you have it. Stay tuned, hopefully the right story *cough*son of Swann*cough* is right around the corner...

Sweet!!!! hopefully he will be on for more then 1 episode!!!!

Also remember there was a rumor that Helen Slater(Supergirl movie) that she would also show up as well...

Don't remember any particular rumors on that one.

I remember a Donna Troy rumor, but that's not confirmed.

Right now i'm hoping the surprise guest would be bizarro. afterall, they said something about him not being beaten indefinitely in the first episode, right?

Right now i'm hoping the surprise guest would be bizarro. afterall, they said something about him not being beaten indefinitely in the first episode, right?

Yes indeed. That would be a great twist :)

Hmmm Bizarro... Yeah that would make sense and something I would actually like to see... But how would Bizarro know where the barn is?

It's possible just by maintaining contact with Clark, he accquired information directly from him and knows everything about him, just from the simple absorption.

Every year it gets "reported" that Cain is in "talks" to come to the show. It is almost a running joke.

Every year it gets "reported" that Cain is in "talks" to come to the show. It is almost a running joke.

Personally, I don't recall any rumors prior to this and I was a K-site moderator at one time.

These have been the most persistent, but personally I'd prefer confirmation from the studio directly confirming him as being hired.

It's possible just by maintaining contact with Clark, he accquired information directly from him and knows everything about him, just from the simple absorption.

Didn't think about that. Yeah now I really want Bizarro to show up. ($20 Kara kills him) I would like some more action on this show and I guess that gives me it....

Didn't think about that. Yeah now I really want Bizarro to show up. ($20 Kara kills him) I would like some more action on this show and I guess that gives me it....

I think Clark vs. Bizarro is more of them attempting to play up Clark vs. Kal then anything else on the show. Even if it's a Zoner, it gives them the chance to play with that notion that this is the negative possibility of his abilities and himself.

If Kara goes up against it, I look for her to take a beating and then Clark to resolve to figure out how to fully take "himself" down.

I'd love to see one of these scenarios:

*bizarro shows up*
Kara: This one's mine. *Kara charges at Bizarro*
Clark: KARA NO!
*Bizarro dodges whatever attack Kara throws and knocks her out*

Then clark gets pissed, and they have a real fight ^.^

I'd love to see one of these scenarios:

*bizarro shows up*
Kara: This one's mine. *Kara charges at Bizarro*
Clark: KARA NO!
*Bizarro dodges whatever attack Kara throws and knocks her out*

Then clark gets pissed, and they have a real fight ^.^

My thoughts exactly and if the fight takes place on the farm. Very few people would really see and gives them an excuse to have at it. Considering how protective he's suppose to be of Kara...then again when hasn't Clark been protective of her.

Clark is super protective of all his friends/family. I like that you rock the forums as much as I do (especially late at night), makes me not feel alone.

I keep late hours especially when I'm writing and on my website. Even if I have to work early in the morning or otherwise. Glad to be back on in a SV group, that really doesn't hold back but people don't rip each other apart.

Love the ideas about Bizarro/Clark/Kara, but I would also like to see Bizarro lasting more than 2 episodes.... you know having him going to cities across the world recking havoc.... It would be fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"