7.07 - Wrath - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

didn't they get married in L&C?

K-Site:

UPDATED 9/10/07 (Thanks T.F.!):
- Thanks to an accident, Lana has Clark's powers!
- Clark learns what Lana has been hiding from him.
- Lana behaves a bit recklessly with this power and her behavior disturbs both Lex and Clark. Could the honeymoon already be over?
- The power-transference inspires a mention of Eric Summers, though sadly, Jimmy's not around to hear about his lookalike, as Aaron Ashmore is not in this episode.

Not only are they ripping off another Smallville Episode but they are also ripping off Lois & Clark in the same episode :wow:

K-Site:

- Lana behaves a bit recklessly with this power and her behavior disturbs both Lex and Clark. Could the honeymoon already be over?
- The power-transference inspires a mention of Eric Summers, though sadly, Jimmy's not around to hear about his lookalike, as Aaron Ashmore is not in this episode.

Kara will beat her down. It'll be fun:woot: Do you'll think she'll fly? ;)

I'm going to have to add this to the "Willing to give a chance, but sounds friggin' ridiculous" stack.

It would be the crime of the century if Kara & Lana does not have a showdown at the barn with Clark just enjoying the show & eating Pop Corn

CAT FIGHT? Oh hell yeah, I'm in. :woot:

I'm going to have to add this to the "Willing to give a chance, but sounds friggin' ridiculous" stack.

Same here and it probably will be ridiculous.... but dude- two of the HOTTEST actresses on SV having a cat fight? It will have at least one reedeeming factor already. :up:

K-Site:

*facepalm*

homer.gif

:dry:

Suprised your giving it that much a chance. Its the standard "We got to write a story about Lana, so lets find a way for people to hate her" a la Spell or Thirst

Suprised your giving it that much a chance. Its the standard "We got to write a story about Lana, so lets find a way for people to hate her" a la Spell or Thirst

Dont hate the fans hate the writers & show people. We are not the ones giving Kristin this horrible stuff to work with.

Well, the thought of Kristin Kreuk running amuck with superpowers is certainly appealing, but......damn. This just screams stupid.

Well, the thought of Kristin Kreuk running amuck with superpowers is certainly appealing, but......damn. This just screams stupid.

The whole show screams stupid since season 3 but point taken. Kreuk will body Vanerdboobs...

Well, the thought of Kristin Kreuk running amuck with superpowers is certainly appealing

Exactly.

Now all we need left is her stripping down to almost naked, along the lines of the classic pool scene and this episode will be gold. :up:

I mean she must do something to rile both Clark AND Lex to her odd behavior and Lana's odd behavior is always being the ultimate temptress.

As said it will most likely be a very dumb episode, but they might make it appealing, which to me, is at least going to be one good reedeeming factor.

I read it but that was also mainly a message to those that hate the fans that whine about Lana.

They do whine too much about her. My whole thing is, I understand that she isnt written well but then dont turn around and tell me Lois and Chloe are so great when there equally subpar and Lois has done nothing in 3 seaons but gets a pass because its Lois Lane. I can accept criticism, I cannot accept baseless shipper bias.

As said it will most likely be a very dumb episode

Incidentally, episode 7 has had a tendency to be a clunker for most, outside of "Splinter" (though I did like "Rage").

"Craving", "Redux", "Magnetic", "Jinx"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"