7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

Angamb said:
Please No!!! I don't wanna see 7 minutes of the film online, Why do you do this, Fox? I won't can resist see it. But I swear I'll try it.

I don't think it will be one 7 minute clip, just 7 minutes of a few clips, with maybe interviews aswell.

Angamb said:
Please No!!! I don't wanna see 7 minutes of the film online, Why do you do this, Fox? I won't can resist see it. But I swear I'll try it.
I KNOW!!!.:o :o :mad:

fox.........dont......spoil........it!

Angamb said:

It is possible that this might be a montage of Behind-The-Scenes combined with actual finished footage. So it might not totally spoil you.

Maybe it'll be like the Batman Begins preview from last year, where they show edited clips of random footage, not a whole seven minute chunk of the film.

Fox showed 10 minutes or so of Elektra, don't you remember it?

Angamb said:
Fox showed 10 minutes or so of Elektra, don't you remember it?

They showed the first 5 minutes. And I'm pretty sure that wasn't on tv, just on the website. They wouldn't show a big clip on the tv.

I think some of the footage wil be things we already have seen in the trailers.

i thinks its good that they are showing preview...i think those 7 minutes are not to spoil anything but it going to end at a point were you want to know whats next....and that is a good marketing strategy!!!

I think the scene will be alkali lake and they are gonna end it right before jean comes up!!!!

I saw a 10 minute preview of silent hill on MTV on Monday aswell as corpse Bride and Ice 2 Meltdown on FX

And what if will be the showest clips? I'd preffer this.

Lightning Strikez! said:
It is possible that this might be a montage of Behind-The-Scenes combined with actual finished footage. So it might not totally spoil you.
lets not forget dawn of the dead.....

At the last 2 min. and 30 seconds of the clips, i bet we will see the new trailer.

Show the first trailer then a short clip of the movie, then the new trailer. Would be kinda nice to me if they set it up like that.

Wow. Site update yesterday. Final trailer possibly in a week. Then in another week a 7 minute preview. Only to be followed by the actual release. :eek:

Everybody,

Be strong and don't watch the 7 minutes preview :mad:

i will not be :( :D

phantom47 said:
Maybe its the danger room!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to wait for the Sentinel...

Although there could be more later on in the movie. :D

I agree with those who say there will probably be interviews mixed in with the new/old clips. Very much like how Fox had the half hour behind the scenes program for both X1 and X2, except this time it's only 7 minutes.

i must have restraint and not watch it .. although i am in the spoiler section.. i really just want to know about the whole situation with cyclops.. i dont want to know anything else until the movie is released..

Downhere said:
I agree with those who say there will probably be interviews mixed in with the new/old clips. Very much like how Fox had the half hour behind the scenes program for both X1 and X2, except this time it's only 7 minutes.
what if its not....will you keep watching?

Maze said:
Everybody,

I'll try it. If I see in these boards the 11 of May it's a full scene of the film, I'll try not see it. I hope I can. :up:

Maze said:
Everybody,

Well I'll only be able to watch it if it will be uploaded it the internet in a downloadable version....
...so it depents on whether that will happen or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"