7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

xwolverine2 said:
ill watch....:(
Lol seriously i'll try to not see it..The movie is released here 13 days later , i can wait ;)

WorthyStevens4 said:
I want to wait for the Sentinel...
You might be in for a long wait. There's been a lot of talk about Sentinels won't be what we expect.

why be a member here if you arent interested in spoilers?!?!?!

seriously...

'OH MAH GOD EVEN THOUGH I POST ON A SITE WHICH POSTS ALL AVAILABLE SPOILERS I REFUSEEE TO WATCH THIS 7 MINUTE TELEVISED SPECIAL, EMOTEAR'

star_chaser65 said:

seriously...

'OH MAH GOD EVEN THOUGH I POST ON A SITE WHICH POSTS ALL AVAILABLE SPOILERS I REFUSEEE TO WATCH THIS 7 MINUTE TELEVISED SPECIAL, EMOTEAR'
Maybe some will leave this board at this point.

Anyways , it is a choice that must be respected ;)

haha, i refuse to respect that choice, if they are making that choice then they should leave now.

in fact, i'd say they're already 'too spoiled' anyway.

WorthyStevens4 said:
I know, but there's a difference... somewhere. :p
Yup , to see the actual thing is not really like reading spoiler..

star_chaser65 said:

seriously...

Bwahahahahahaha! :up:

star_chaser65 said:
haha, i refuse to respect that choice, if they are making that choice then they should leave now.

in fact, i'd say they're already 'too spoiled' anyway.
You don't have to refuse to respect it

you have to ;)

IMO i think its worse to read a spoiler

Antrax255 said:
We need 10 minutes not 7 can't wait.
LOL how about the whole movie on television? :o

omg i was just gonna say that omg are u readin my mind?lol

star_chaser65 said:

seriously...

But with reading spoilers, you don't know every single detail about the spoiler in question. By actually watching it... well... that's the biggest spoiler of all. ;)

And some of those details and spoilers, I'd rather see layed out on the big screen first, instead of the small.

The first 7 minutes of the movie or random clips put together.

batboy99 said:
omg i was just gonna say that omg are u readin my mind?lol
LOL read the location under my name :eek:

in fact i've already seen the preview..well it's..

No, seriously people , what do you expect we're going to see ?

lol so u are in my mind
GET OUT,GET OUT!LOL

WorthyStevens4 said:
But with reading spoilers, you don't know every single detail about the spoiler in question. By actually watching it... well... that's the biggest spoiler of all. ;)

And some of those details and spoilers, I'd rather see layed out on the big screen first, instead of the small.
That's my way of thinking..;):up:

batboy99 said:
lol so u are in my mind
GET OUT,GET OUT!LOL
lol ;)

or , what would you wan't to see ?

danger room ? and?

personnaly if watched it i would like to see the young angel scene..just to see if Ratner and co succeded to give this scene a really powerful moving dark tone..

i would not be too spoiled , and it would give me a good indication on what could be the movie.

Maze said:
lol ;)

or , what would you wan't to see ?

danger room ? and?

personnaly if watched it i would like to see the young angel scene..just to see if Ratner and co succeded to give this scene a really powerful moving dark tone..

i would not be too spoiled , and it would give me a good indication on what could be the movie.

That's one scene I want to see in theatres first. It gives more impact on a large screen.

WorthyStevens4 said:
That's one scene I want to see in theatres first. It gives more impact on a large screen.
I can understand .

phoenix_force said:
damn you americans! you better put it online when it comes out!
Where are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"