7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

I'm going to try and avoid this 7 minute preview. I don't want to be spoiled and I want to go in without any previous seen footage at the moment.

Lightning Strikez! said:
I refuse to be strong. :o
WHY!?

dont you wanna see the movie in its full glory....:(

thats like the film projector breaking down 7min into the movie!:down

You guys do realize that you are all members of one of the BIGGEST X-Men forums around? If you don't wanna watch the preview out of fear of being spoiled, then I suggest you leave the Hype right now.

JP said:
You guys do realize that you are all members of one of the BIGGEST X-Men forums around? If you don't wanna watch the preview out of fear of being spoiled, then I suggest you leave the Hype right now.

Either that, or travel down to the desert wasteland that is Non-Spoilers. :o

Angamb said:
I'll try it. If I see in these boards the 11 of May it's a full scene of the film, I'll try not see it. I hope I can. :up:
:up:

i will tease you! :o :D

Lightning Strikez! said:

That might also work. :)

Lightning Strikez! said:

thats not a bad idea...I'll keep that option in mind but I doubt I'll refuse to watch the 7 min preview :p lol...as long as its got Jean in it and Scott..im all for it... it would be great.. especially great for my video :O I hope the kissing part will be longer... smoochalicious. :)

Lightning Strikez! said:
I refuse to be strong. :o
I wan't to be !:mad:

(but i will never be :D ;) )

Are we sure that it's 7 mins of footage alone? Or a short 7-min behind the scenes (with footage) look @ X3? :confused:

If it's 7 whole mins of footage, then I'll not watch :p

hopefully fox isnt dumb enough to put 7 entire min. of the final movie of such a huge trilogy... :(

please fox...BTS and crap like that!:O

JP said:

That's why I may end up watching it... I don't want to be left out of the loop. :(

Lightning Strikez! said:

One ticket to Desert Wasteland, please. :D

WorthyStevens4 said:
That's why I may end up watching it... I don't want to be left out of the loop. :(

Aw.. :( :up:

To watch or not to watch. I guess it all depends on what it is. If this ios nothing but Film Footage (like the Batman Begins Preview which totally ruined the Movie for me) then I will have to try to not watch. But if its Interviews & Clips like the X-Men 1 thingy then that is okay. But if its anything like the Batman Begins 10 Minute Preview then no

xwolverine2 said:
ill try......ill try:(
Yoda mode : Don't try:mad: do ....Watch aha ha ha ha haAHAHAHA :o lol

This is awesome!

Didnt the WB do something like this for Superman, showing some with Smallville? And they also did this with Batman, but again, wasnt it 10 minutes? So this is great!

Well if this is the case... I think i'll try not to watch it... -sighs- :(

I'll be skipping the preview. I want some surprises for the theater.

Psionic Force said:
they also did this with Batman, but again, wasnt it 10 minutes? So this is great!

Thing is with the Batman Clip that was only a week or two away from Premiere & it is almost a 100 % sure thing that they will do something similiar for Superman Returns

LastSunrise1981 said:
I'm going to try and avoid this 7 minute preview. I don't want to be spoiled and I want to go in without any previous seen footage at the moment.
Don't try :mad: ....do or .. << strike by hypsters :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"