8.21 - Injustice - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

triplet

KryptonSite Reviewer
Reaction score
I just looked at the title and the director, Tom is unconfirmed...

Got it from KryptonSite here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Yeah for Tom directing what looks to be another important canon episode!

:D

There are now some spoilers there, but I didn't read that part...

i guess this will be the Injustice League VS the Justice League episode i have been waiting for since the beginning of the season!

Another great title, can't wait to see Tess' Injustice League in action. Hope we get some more details about the episode soon!

This is the episode I have been waiting for. I'm sure this will be a two parter.

Justice League vs Injustice League

Cannot friggin wait. :D

Bummer that Erica's not appearing in this one. You'd think Lois would be needed in some way for the episode preceding and maybe setting up the season finale.

Bummer that Erica's not appearing in this one. You'd think Lois would be needed in some way for the episode preceding and maybe setting up the season finale.

The producers are really spitting all over Lois fans, at the beginning of the season they hinted she might be in more then her normal 13 episodes and it looks like she is now in 12 episodes(assuming she is in the last episode)

That means Lois will only be in 12 episodes this season, one episodes less than Erica's usual contract. Either it's the budget or the writers don't have room for Lois is the season's final arc.:huh:

So who's even expected to be on the team other than the girl from Plastique? I can't remember who else Tess contacted. I'd love a Maxima vs. Kara brawl though.

So far Plastique and Shadow Thief are both on the team.

I can't remember who else though.

Maybe Mxyzptlk will randomly make an appearance. Last we saw him Lex was offering a way to get his powers back.

Maybe Mxyzptlk will randomly make an appearance. Last we saw him Lex was offering a way to get his powers back.

I would LOVE to see Mxy show up again. Just a glimpse would make me squee at the continuity. I think almost any former meteor freaks, etc, (baddies) who weren't killed off are fair game, really.

I would LOVE to see Mxy show up again. Just a glimpse would make me squee at the continuity. I think almost any former meteor freaks, etc, (baddies) who weren't killed off are fair game, really.

This is what I'm thinking. Tess has access to many many files from projects past, including 33.1 where Mxy was being held. Essentially we could see any number of former villians show up for this episode, all with a grudge against a certain farmboy hero.

was just reading about this myself. man i so hope its the injustice league vs the justice league. Does suck a bit lois isnt going to be in episode 21 but she has to be in the finale.

well I guess I was wrong. Seems weird they would pick up on a plot mentioned in 2 episodes in september. I thought Tess only had the Shadow Thief and Plastique?

Good, good, good... you never know, maybe the next episode is called League...

Shadow Thief and Plastique are the obvious choices, maybe Toyman and introduce someone new.

Since Hamilton is also in this episode, does that mean someone gets injured?

It could be. I like that we have an actual actor for Hamilton now.

I am excited to see who they have on this team, and why Tess releases them on the world. To test Clark maybe?

we do have an actor for hamilton. Yea i bet its a test on clark.

I wonder how far this episode will go and if its a proper 2 parter. If this really is injustice vs. justice and next episode ausellio's spoiler actually happens that is a lot of people

Part 1: Injustice League let loose and fights the JL. Episode ends as Doomsday shows up and starts tearing everyone apart.

Part 2: Clark vs Doomsday. He decided to call on the Legion after most of the JL are down for the count, and they help him fight Doomsday. The final blow happens and Clark and Doomsday both fall. Clark "dies" in Lois' arms while she sobs....TO BE CONTINUED.

Part 1: Injustice League let loose and fights the JL. Episode ends as Doomsday shows up and starts tearing everyone apart.

Part 2: Clark vs Doomsday. He decided to call on the Legion after most of the JL are down for the count, and they help him fight Doomsday. The final blow happens and Clark and Doomsday both fall. Clark "dies" in Lois' arms while she sobs....TO BE CONTINUED.

I could see that work: In fact it could the most likely scenario.

Good job :up:

could happen besides the dying in lois arms probably lol.

So is the new episode tonight?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

nope next thursday, and BTW Tom is directing this episode 21-Injustice

from Kryptonsite

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tom Welling Not Directing "Hex"[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The CW's official description for the March 26 episode "Hex" confirms that the episode is not directed by Tom Welling as they had previously stated. Instead, Mairzee Almas helmed the episode.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tom is instead directing "Injustice," which is the 21st episode of the current season.[/FONT]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"