6.19 Nemesis - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dark_Lord

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Well...no spoilers yet but Kryptonsite posted the title for the 19th episode of season 6.

Discuss.

Couple guesses, it either has to do with one of the last few "Zoners" or Lex and his 33.1 sites that Ollie and the JLA are taking out...

nem·e·sis (nm-ss)
n. pl. nem·e·ses (-sz)
1. A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
2. Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
3. An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.
4. One that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
5. Nemesis Greek Mythology The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.

Lex vs. Clark, Clark vs Zoner, a recipe for a great episode I hope.

My money's on it involving the Lex and Clark relationship (or lack thereof).

That's what I'm thinking also.

Lex is really the only Nemesis Clark has...since he is the one villain he really can't beat the traditional way, and vise versa.

Yeah I hope Clark throws Lex in the :super: emblem.:woot:

Clark is attacked by Lex's Romulan clone!!! :wow:
START1OAOS~Star-Trek-Nemesis-Posters.jpg

nem·e·sis (nm-ss)
n. pl. nem·e·ses (-sz)
1. A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
2. Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
3. An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.
4. One that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
5. Nemesis Greek Mythology The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.

i'm liking the lex angle but i doubt it would be anything big like we would want it to be. i also like the justice and vengence ideas- maybe following up the themes of justice?

i'm liking the lex angle but i doubt it would be anything big like we would want it to be. i also like the justice and vengence ideas- maybe following up the themes of justice?

Nemesis is also the name of two DC comics characters. The first Nemesis Tom Teller is goverment agent and a master of disguise.

My money's on it involving the Lex and Clark relationship (or lack thereof).

I agree, Clark and Lex. Clark will have probably found out from Lana about the baby, and that will be the final straw.

Nemesis is also the name of two DC comics characters. The first Nemesis Tom Teller is goverment agent and a master of disguise.

i doubt its another character from DC especially a master of disguise when we have a shapeshifter hanging about in the shadows

YES!!!

Does evil sounding scream to laugh, like Ghost Rider.

"You were right all along, Mr. Kent. I am the villlain of this story!"

just remembered this is 19 out of 22 things should be hotting up!

i want to see "now fly" bit in this if its about Lex and Clark relationship. That would be so cool.

OMG, from S.A.M:

"Nemesis" concerns Kate and Wes Keenan. Both former special forces operatives, Kate was let go because of her temper. The reason she's pissed is her husband is being held prisoner by Lex, who is experimenting on him.
Later there is an explosion and Lex and Clark are trapped in a cave. So yeah, cavesex.
I will have more later. Additionally, Wes Keenan will be in more than one eps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"