• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

9.20 - Sacrifice - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ohhhhhhh is Chloe going to get sacrificed???

On a more realistic chance of a sacrafice, Zod sacraficies some of his Kandorians to get his powers back once he realizes that his plan to get everyone their powers back might not work... He does it with the green stone left in Clarks house....

yea i know alot of you want chloe gone. but we know allison has a 22 episode deal. But yea should be interesting to see what it is about and who will write/direct the episode.

i know mike lol, cant wait to see what it turns out. Episode titles are always fun thing with the show cause they usually have a good meaning to the episode.

As much as we want too, Chloe won't die!:whatever:

But with a title like "Sacrifice", this better be a great episode!:o

yea i know alot of you want chloe gone. but we know allison has a 22 episode deal.
She can still be in the series, perhaps as Watchtower's CPU or something. But as a living, breathing character, she's dead.

Those curious about this episode's title might want to look back at the previous eppy's guest star/character, and what comic storylines might be mentioned in relation to his appearance...

:word:

Those curious about this episode's title might want to look back at the previous eppy's guest star/character, and what comic storylines might be mentioned in relation to his appearance...

:word:

Maxwell Lord - check

Does make sense for Lord to also pop up in this episode and get killed(So who's gonna do it? Oliver? My money is on Chloe). But will his death be a sacrafice???

yea i am betting they will probably sign the max lord actor for a multi episode stint, and hopefully not get bumped off this season same with waller and have them be a big part of 10th season.

Written By: Bryan Q. Miller, Justin Hartley, & Walter Wong
Directed By:
Kevin Fair
UPDATED 3/4/10: Check that out - Justin Hartley is one of the episode's writers!

LOL! :D

well now we know why justin was with the SV writers not to long ago according to their twitter page lol. Cant wait to see what they come up with this episode.

End of Chloe? The 10th season renewal info from TV guide had this...

TV Guide is reporting that Tom Welling, Justin Hartley, Cassidy Freeman, and Erica Durance will all be returning. No official word yet on Allison Mack or Callum Blue.​

well with the whole allison thing, we dont really know whats up. We havent heard a peep from her reguarding her status with the show at all this season. All we got is her comments made at the end of last year. Saying her current contract runs through this season. She could still leave or she could easily reup her contract. We dont know what her feelings are and what she wants to do presently. Though i said it many times if she is leaving. Please dont kill off chloe. There is no real need for bumping the character off. It would be to me so anticalmatic for me to see her killed off. Far to many characters been killed off for the show. I rather allison just leave. And come up with a logical reason for Chloe character to leave the city. So then it leaves the option for allison to do a guest spot or two for season 10. Like episode 200, and the likely series finale.

Yes, yes, I know, Chloe bad, die Chloe, blah blah blah... but here's a bit about "Sacrifice."

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/smallville/love-and-adventure-for-chloe-sullivan-4523.html

TV Guide said:
A report of an upcoming character death has Chloe's passionate fan base concerned. So where is this all leading? Peterson suggests you tune in on April 20, for the suggestively titled episode “Sacrifice.” “Everything that Chloe’s been doing all year culminates in that episode,” he says. “She kind of learns her lesson in what happens when you become big brother. It’s a really tense, fun episode.”

Yes, yes, I know, Chloe bad, die Chloe, blah blah blah... but here's a bit about "Sacrifice."

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/smallville/love-and-adventure-for-chloe-sullivan-4523.html

TV Guide said:
A report of an upcoming character death has Chloe's passionate fan base concerned. So where is this all leading? Peterson suggests you tune in on April 20, for the suggestively titled episode “Sacrifice.” “Everything that Chloe’s been doing all year culminates in that episode,” he says. “She kind of learns her lesson in what happens when you become big brother. It’s a really tense, fun episode.”

Also...

Peterson was coy about where this is all going, but does promise “a few touchstones on their relationship through the rest of the season. The finale has a significant Chloe/Oliver storyline.”

finally she learns her lesson! She doesn't have to die just as long as she becomes less annoying and full of herself.

yea its nice to finally will see being big brother isnt the righ move for things. and as i said in other thread, i would hate to see chlo die in the finale. When it would just be alot easier to have the character leave, or checkmate kidnap her/force to work for them or something. So then chloe could still be a part of the storyline next season, if allison doesnt come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"