Comics A-list X-men

Haha, yeah, I don't know why I put "to a lesser extent", sure there can be A- listers and B- listers. And Stacy X should never be C list. Neither should Slipstream or Lifeguard. Just my opinion.

Maybe cause it is not like there are numbers that would put each character into a certain range that would make them A, B, C, or D. Those are somewhat A-Listers but can't really be lowered to the B-List...

Haha, yeah, I don't know why I put "to a lesser extent", sure there can be A- listers and B- listers. And Stacy X should never be C list. Neither should Slipstream or Lifeguard. Just my opinion.

This is true...when new characters are created only for ONE arc...just to be discarded like thrash by other..if not the SAME writers who created them...
which would describe just about ANY new X-man created within the last 15 years.

Maybe cause it is not like there are numbers that would put each character into a certain range that would make them A, B, C, or D. Those are somewhat A-Listers but can't really be lowered to the B-List...

Beast (seems to fall to the sides a lot)
Gambit (the '93 series helped Gambit a lot, but that's the only factor keeping him A-list)
Nightcrawler
Colossus (Astonishing keeps him A-list)
Shadowcat (Astonishing keeps her A-list)
Emma Frost (rising up the ranks ever since Morrison)
Mystique

Gambit...B list...Colossus and Shadowcat..B listers....the rest can stay 'somewhat A listers'

its a sad day when two former..well one former and one newly renewed Villains outrank actual heroes

Yeah, I guess they (Colossus and Shadowcat) are still B-listers, but they're such great characters, and have been for such a long time. They've really both had some shining moments. If only they made a 4th film with them, and it wasn't directed by Ratner, maybe they'd move up.

I think X-men Evolution as well as Astonishing X-men helped put Kitty back as an A lister. I think all 6 of the AXM cast is an A-lister simply for being on that team. They are the flagship team and the ones who are involved in every crossover, the minis, most guest appearances in the MU, etc...

I think X-men Evolution as well as Astonishing X-men helped put Kitty back as an A lister. I think all 6 of the AXM cast is an A-lister simply for being on that team. They are the flagship team and the ones who are involved in every crossover, the minis, most guest appearances in the MU, etc...

Evolution didnt put Kitty anywhere. that show wasnt popular at all...and it only got good (granted VERY GOOD) during its last season....but Kitty is still an afterthought when one says X-men..."oh yeah, Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat...i forgot all about her"

A list x-men
Cyclopes
Beast
Wolverine
Gambit
Nightcrawer
Iceman
Colossus
Angel
Storm
Rogue
Shadowcat
Jubilee
Jean Grey
Emma Frost

B List x-men
Cable
Bishop
Forge
Psylocke
Magma
Wolfsbane
Boom Boom
Dani Moonstar
Warpath
Sunspot
Cannonball
Dazzler
Armor
Havok
Polarius
X-23

C list x-men
Longshot
Banshee
Multiply man
Hellion
Pixie
Surge
Dust
Mercury
Domino
Rockslide
Elixer
Anole
Prodigy

Wow, someone knows how to resurrect an old thread. I was reading through the posts thinking "oh, I'll do this" only to see that i HAD, one and a half years ago haha.

hmmmm.. two things I wondered when reading this thread(actually 3)..

1. Shadowcat isn't A list. We were all high on her Astonishing appearances. In retrospect, she's an great character but isn't all that popular.

2. Why on earth is Iceman popular? I like him well enough I guess but he's never given ANYTHING to do and yet when they tried to depower him, fanboys went out of their mind with anger. Why? Forgetting he's one of the original 5, he's not so great.

3. On the flipside, somewhat boring Angel is pretty awesome when used correctly. I think Marvel made an mistake when they changed him back into Angel and they're just now realizing it. I think what they need to do is find an healthy balance between Angel and ARchangel and have Warren struggle within between both characters. What Apocalypse did to him should never just magically "go away" again.

Iceman is one of my favorite X-man. He's in my top 4 along with Jean, Angel and Cable

1. Shadowcat isn't A list. We were all high on her Astonishing appearances. In retrospect, she's an great character but isn't all that popular.

2. Why on earth is Iceman popular? I like him well enough I guess but he's never given ANYTHING to do and yet when they tried to depower him, fanboys went out of their mind with anger. Why? Forgetting he's one of the original 5, he's not so great.

3. On the flipside, somewhat boring Angel is pretty awesome when used correctly. I think Marvel made an mistake when they changed him back into Angel and they're just now realizing it. I think what they need to do is find an healthy balance between Angel and ARchangel and have Warren struggle within between both characters. What Apocalypse did to him should never just magically "go away" again.
But when used correctly he has the potential for greatness

I disagree. I think she currently IS an A-lister, though that might change in the future. She went from being nowhere to be found in the comics to being a core member on the most highly anticipated title that ran for four years, not to mention that she was somewhat heavily featured (for a new character) in the 3rd X-Men film AND played by up-and-coming hot girl Ellen Page. Not to mention her inclusion as a major cast member in both X-Men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men. All this combined makes her easily an A-lister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"