A New Take on the Spideyverse.

Ill do one with mysterio if you want... This is like my first post.... ?

Why not make the actual teaser? Should be pretty easy :) (Unless you want some help.....)

Why not make the actual teaser? Should be pretty easy :) (Unless you want some help.....)
The actual teaser's coming from MM on Friday, the day before episode one airs. Basically, we're doing a teaser for each episode the day before it airs.

Cool, cant wait for this :D Ill be here tomorow to see that trailer! and here Saturday to see the episode!

I'm interested in helping out, I am in the middle of writing my own fan fiction that covers the death of the staceys at the moment but I will write an episode.

I'm interested in helping out, I am in the middle of writing my own fan fiction that covers the death of the staceys at the moment but I will write an episode.
KK, PM me with info and stuff.

I had an idea very similar where Spidey is in high school and villians, supporting casts and some heroes in the spideyverse go to high school too
vulture-janitor
doc ock
The Lizard-teacher
electro
Shocker
Venom
Carnage -student

I had an idea very similar where Spidey is in high school and villians, supporting casts and some heroes in the spideyverse go to high school too
vulture-janitor
doc ock
The Lizard-teacher
electro
Shocker
Venom
Carnage -student
A) WRONG THREAD!!!!!
B) Don't like that idea.....

vulture-janitor
doc ock
The Lizard-teacher
electro
Shocker
Venom
Carnage -student

No offence, but that's pretty sad... I know this is a rewrite of the whole Spidey-verse but if all the villains Spiderman encounters when he older all used to go to the same school as him, that's a bit wierd, even for a comic book theory. Besides, Cletus Kasady, most likely would not be the same age group as Peter Parker. The same goes for the rest of them.

Carnage should never, ever, ever be the same age as peter parker.

He should be a sick, twisted, perverted middle aged man whose very glance would creep parker out.

He should be a sick, twisted, perverted middle aged man whose very glance would creep parker out.
Yup. So, MM, any chance of a teaser?

I can just give ideas and episodes here and there but not alot since I am making "Marvel Legends".

Yes exactly! That's exactly what I was getting at! Thankyou

You can help by FRICKIN' READING THE THREAD! I have stated this is not a flippin' comic!!!!

You're pretty damn serious and 'Hyped' up about this arn't you :p:p
If you need anymore help just ask and I think I'll be able to pop in and give some ideas :D

He still will be a sick, twisted, perverted man only he's in high school and they still will have superpowers and be in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"