A remake of "The Crow" in the works?

i wouldnt mind seeing the same one a few times over; like the entire revenge story over a trilogy arc...

that would have to be pretty intricate storyline to last that long,like a film noir twists and turns. kinda reminds me of my crow concept which i saw as a fanfic which i cant write cause im too busy with school(18 more credits and Im outta here:woot:)

that would have to be pretty intricate storyline to last that long,like a film noir twists and turns. kinda reminds me of my crow concept which i saw as a fanfic which i cant write cause im too busy with school(18 more credits and Im outta here:woot:)

im like 3 credits away -
then im doing college.

and id love to see that fanfic if its ever written :)

Please No crossovers so to speak. If anything rather see razor/crow movie than a crow vs. movie... Right now I'd just take a new crow movie period..

yeah exactly ... make a good sequel before having crossover talk.

As much as he can get into and become a character, I'd cast Christian Bale as the Crow. He's very malleable as an actor and can transform himself quite effectively.

As much as he can get into and become a character, I'd cast Christian Bale as the Crow. He's very malleable as an actor and can transform himself quite effectively.
Ya, I could see him doing it,if he can go do John Conners in Terminator. I think he can do a Crow film,but thats all wishful thinking.

one of the reasons I think Bale could pull it off is because of roles like he played in The Machinist and American Psycho

If the story is there Bale would do it. Hes turn down Batman before but he waited for a good story

I always thought that there was some sorta weird conspiracy going around ever since Brandon Lee died but now with Heath Ledger... what the hell is going on with this factor?

I'm not totally against the idea of a "The Crow" re-make. As long as they get a good director, actors and script then I would have faith. I'd rather just see a good sequel instead of a re-make. I certainly would never want to see a crossover however.

I'm not totally against the idea of a "The Crow" re-make. As long as they get a good director, actors and script then I would have faith. I'd rather just see a good sequel instead of a re-make. I certainly would never want to see a crossover however.
I like The Crow. Keep finding myself watching it over and over again because of great performances, atmosphere, story, character, etc. The film had everything and certainly was one film that rendered the entire comic-to-movie universe and was one that proved the grittier ones could always be best if done with pride and respect. But, for now I think that they should wait for whatever kind of production their going to work on for the film itself.

I always thought that there was some sorta weird conspiracy going around ever since Brandon Lee died but now with Heath Ledger... what the hell is going on with this factor?
Heh, don't know its just one of those things. Both died during/after filming a comic movie,and arguably from what Ive seen of the new joker,its pretty closely mimics the crow aura...Main thing though is both died way too young,and both under bad circumstances...

Heh, don't know its just one of those things. Both died during/after filming a comic movie,and arguably from what Ive seen of the new joker,its pretty closely mimics the crow aura...Main thing though is both died way too young,and both under bad circumstances...
Yeah, god rest their great souls:csad:

just let the franchise die.

great souls?...they didn't die for our freedom.

great souls?...they didn't die for our freedom.

So the criteria for being a great person (I don't particularly subscribe to the notion of 'souls') is "die for our freedom"?

They both seemed to be really nice men in their short years on earth, making a lot of people happy with their work. Heath I know, for one, was also involved in a lot of charitable organizations, and was a good and loving father. That makes you a pretty good person in my book.

I just came across this thread and was shocked. Is this some kind of joke??? A "Crow" remake? That is completely unnecessary. I'm all for another installment, but not a remake of the original. No way.

I just came across this thread and was shocked. Is this some kind of joke??? A "Crow" remake? That is completely unnecessary. I'm all for another installment, but not a remake of the original. No way.

I agree. You really can't improve upon the original. The special effects still hold up, though there's really not much to begin with. The only thing that looks kinda fake is when Draven's hand heals after getting shot. Geez, Hollyowood's real original.

I agree. You really can't improve upon the original. The special effects still hold up, though there's really not much to begin with. The only thing that looks kinda fake is when Draven's hand heals after getting shot. Geez, Hollyowood's real original.

Is Hollywood really that hard up for ideas? I mean, come on. Another installment, a NEW installment would be great! But in no way should it be a remake. I think a female crow story could be very interesting. Anything that would help us all forget about "Wicked Prayer!" That was horrific!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"