A Super Villain I Invented

Well I'll just tell you everything so far about Operation 6. Operation 6 is a Satanic cult that was organized thousands of years ago by the 2 sons of the devil. Using both advanced technology and ancient rituals on both humans and mutants, Operation 6 tries to find the 3 angels of darkness and help Satan turn this plaine of existence into another Hell, by whatever means necessary.
If you have read my other villain posts, Nightmare is number 222,Genocide is number 444, and Renegade is number 666. If you know anything about the number 666, then you know that it symbolizes the devil. The reason why they each have a specific number, is because that is what experiment number they were when being tested, experimented and tortured. Renegade at this time is being brainwashed into using his god-like powers to help Satan take over this plaine of existence. But soon overcomes this brainwashing, and returns to being a hero and later fends the Earth from the forces of darkness.

Okay. That certainly explains a bit more. Though, I'm still not quite sure why they want to turn Earth into another Hell. I mean, the Devil is usually shown enjoying the world as is, because it has so much room for corruption and manipulation.

Well I'll just tell you everything so far about Operation 6. Operation 6 is a Satanic cult that was organized thousands of years ago by the 2 sons of the devil. Using both advanced technology and ancient rituals on both humans and mutants, Operation 6 tries to find the 3 angels of darkness and help Satan turn this plaine of existence into another Hell, by whatever means necessary.
If you have read my other villain posts, Nightmare is number 222,Genocide is number 444, and Renegade is number 666. If you know anything about the number 666, then you know that it symbolizes the devil. The reason why they each have a specific number, is because that is what experiment number they were when being tested, experimented and tortured. Renegade at this time is being brainwashed into using his god-like powers to help Satan take over this plaine of existence. But soon overcomes this brainwashing, and returns to being a hero and later fends the Earth from the forces of darkness.

I am still a little confused. How is that Renegade has god-like powers? From what you have described of the character, from before, it seems like he is just another superhero. To me at least- claws, healing ability, and telepathy (I think you said he could read minds) -don't seem all that god-like.

That is just me, though.

Well Question, the devil wants to take over our plaine of existence so that he'll be one step closer to ruling all existences. And spdrknight, your quite right, I have to redo Renegades complete history so that it will make more sense. As time passes on, Renegade learns a great many things about his past that will help him save the future. His powers evolve and he grows into a much different person then everyone knows him to be.

Well Question, the devil wants to take over our plaine of existence so that he'll be one step closer to ruling all existences.

But that really doesn't answer my question. Why does he want to rule all existences?

Didnt I put that in there? Well the devil wants to take over the other plaines because he jealous of God who has much more power than he does and feels that its God who is unfit to rule them and that he would be a much better ruler.

I don't know, donald. I mean, the entire premise seems tired and overdone. The whole battle between Devil and God thing has been used to death. Not that it can't been used but when writing it there has to be something in the story that makes it standout among a lot of the books and comics out there that use the same ideas.

Now, I am not trying to bag on you, not at all. What I am getting at is this: try to come up with a concept, reworking what you maybe, that is different from all the religious themed material out there. Right now it is just too generic. And really, to be honest, you need to fit your characters Renegade better into this concept. He just does not seem to go with the whole idea your working with currently. But it sounds like you are trying to go back and take a hard look at Renegade, that is a good step. Just, also, look at the story and see what you can do to make people go "wow, that is cool, that is completely different from all he other stuff I have read like it". Right now it seems a little stale. Sorry.

I don't want to be cruel, but that name is probably the most ludacris name for "villain" I've ever heard.

Well I have heard a lot worse. Mainly moleman was this guy suppose to make moles appear on your body.

Well I'll tell ya what spdrknight, since everyone finds it so hard to understand my story and characters, then I'll just write out an entire sypnopsis of what my comics are about then you can read it so then you will be able to understand it.

Well I'll tell ya what spdrknight, since everyone finds it so hard to understand my story and characters, then I'll just write out an entire sypnopsis of what my comics are about then you can read it so then you will be able to understand it.

Didnt I put that in there? Well the devil wants to take over the other plaines because he jealous of God who has much more power than he does and feels that its God who is unfit to rule them and that he would be a much better ruler.

I've never been a fan of the war between heaven and hell premise, or the fanatical dictator version of The Devil. I very much prefer the Miltonian Devil. Someone who, initially, simply wanted to be the master of his destiny, and who was hardened and twisted into a manipulative, cynical person by the cost of such a goal. At his core, he's a romantic who's had his heart broken.

Well thats sort of the concept of the character I was going for. Someone who had lost the love of his life, the only reason he had to live and when that was taken from him he turned bitter, cold, and changed into a far different creature than what he was before.

Well thats sort of the concept of the character I was going for. Someone who had lost the love of his life, the only reason he had to live and when that was taken from him he turned bitter, cold, and changed into a far different creature than what he was before.

I suppose. Still, I've simply never been fond of The Devil being a conquerer. I think he simply wants to be his own man. And, of course, he likes to teach people "lessons" about life by screwing with them or conning them out of something important.

So, why did you decide to take your story in a religious direction? Giving it these kinds of themes and characters? Seems like a radical turn from what you were doing when you first told us about Renegade.

Well actually its always been this way for Renegade, I've just gone over the story and made it exactly how it should be. Why the religous theme? Well I like working with things like religions, politics, etc. But no real big reason why i chose my comic to revolve around religion.

Here are other enemies of Nightavenger's Rouge gallery.

The Taunter He uses methods similar of a conartist except mainly to
decieve them by having them believe something that is not true about themselves, a friend, family member, their boyfriend, girlfriend, etc. He will say anything and use any methods to try and get a rise out of the person or people. He is an expert boxer, and a first degree black belt in Karatee.

Axis Power He was created by the Nazis as a secret weapon to overthrow the United States in World War 2. Although he was not released because the Nazi scientests were captured the moment they were going to release him. However one Scientist evaded capture and put a tracker on the coffin. He devised a plan to overthrow the guards at a building that was also holding nuclear weapons. He impersonates a guard shoots the first and the other three that are left. He uses his private jet to fly him to Chicago and releases him there to cause chaos to rule the Windy City and then the world. Axis Power is focused on opressing the people and have the world bow to him as the new ruler. He is a superior strategist, expert in guns, nuclear and biological weapons. He is a superior hand to hand combatant. He has regenrative durability making him able to withstand gun shots, explosions, and other weapons. He has superhuman strength in able to lift 12 tons, and he has superhuman speed. However he can't survive a gunshoot or multiple ones that are shot by shotguns, machine guns, and any other guns that are bigger than handguns at his head. He also can't withstand being attacked with intense forms of energies that if are applied for a consistent two minutes he cob possibly either be injured for a long period and death. He can also be knocked down with intense energies from energy blasts and if big enough can be knocked out.

Longhorn He is a mutant with the ability to charge and cause intense and major damage. He is an experienced bar fighter. He can change to his mutant appearnce where he has horns coming out of his head and a hyde resembling a Longhorn. He also has bodybuilder muscles in his mutant form. He has superhuman strength able to lift 20 tons and can crush his enemies. He has enhanced durabilty and superhuman speed. He has the seen the humans as a weaker species and loves to cause mayhem and making people running scared and in fear. He believes since he is a mutant the he should just rule the humans as the new superior species. Anyone that disagrees with him he will either hit, charge, or crush. With exceptions such as if he is working with other supervillains.

Im kinda confused here.The whole conartist thing and how he makes people believe something that isn't true, makes absolutley no sense.

You say that Axis Power is superior in hand-to-hand combat, and guns, nuclear and biological weapons (though I'm not sure if there were any bio weapons back in those days), but what is he superior to? Also it says that he can be killed by any gun that is bigger than a hand gun when he is shot in the head, well just about everyone dies when shot in the head. If he can withstand massive amounts of energy attacks, then why is it that he can be killed or seriously injured if those energies are applied to long? Im confused.

I know that you and I have talked before on this particular character, but now that Im starting to read more about him, I can see some faults. You say he can charge and cause intense damage:huh: What does that mean? Also that he is an experienced bar fighter, how can you be experienced in bar fighting? Its not like a sport or anything. He has the ability to change the appearence of his horns and a hyde that resembles a longhorn, that throws me way off. He has body builder muscles when in mutant form, well theres different types of body builders like heavy, lower, upper weight. And finally why would he attack anyone that disagrees with him? He must be on some kind of drug then.

Im kinda confused here.The whole conartist thing and how he makes people believe something that isn't true, makes absolutley no sense.

You say that Axis Power is superior in hand-to-hand combat, and guns, nuclear and biological weapons (though I'm not sure if there were any bio weapons back in those days), but what is he superior to? Also it says that he can be killed by any gun that is bigger than a hand gun when he is shot in the head, well just about everyone dies when shot in the head. If he can withstand massive amounts of energy attacks, then why is it that he can be killed or seriously injured if those energies are applied to long? Im confused.

I know that you and I have talked before on this particular character, but now that Im starting to read more about him, I can see some faults. You say he can charge and cause intense damage:huh: What does that mean? Also that he is an experienced bar fighter, how can you be experienced in bar fighting? Its not like a sport or anything. He has the ability to change the appearence of his horns and a hyde that resembles a longhorn, that throws me way off. He has body builder muscles when in mutant form, well theres different types of body builders like heavy, lower, upper weight. And finally why would he attack anyone that disagrees with him? He must be on some kind of drug then.

So, Ghostrider, when are we going to see some of the material you've been writing as of late? You keep mentioning that you're coming up with these fantastic battles and what not, lets see whats up. I'm interested to see your writing style, I don't think you've posted any stories yet. All you've given us is bios of the characters.

It would be nice to get something more then a teaser.

When I say superior it means in this case that he is one of the best in those areas. On the energies being applied he can die it's another weakness if applied for more than two minutes then he will more than likely die. A example if Superman applied his heat vision on Axis Power for a consistent two minutes then he would die. Or if Ghostrider applied his hellfire on him of nothing but hellfire for a consistent two minutes then he would die.

On the intesive damage meaning he can charge through just about anything and anybody in the way could have major damage done to them as a result. I think I should just add in the horns. On the Barfighting it's a form of fighting that mainly takes place in bar involving hand to hand. I will change the attacking anybody that disagrees with him.

So, Ghostrider, when are we going to see some of the material you've been writing as of late? You keep mentioning that you're coming up with these fantastic battles and what not, lets see whats up. I'm interested to see your writing style, I don't think you've posted any stories yet. All you've given us is bios of the characters.

It would be nice to get something more then a teaser.

I will be posting the first appearnce of Longhorn here.

I don't get why you keep double posting the same message.:huh: Anyways on the Barfighting yes while it's not a sport but it's still a form of fighting. Streetfighting is not a sport that I know of but it is still a form of fighting. I am familar with bodybuilders when you say lower what do you mean?

Bar fighting is not a style or "form" of fighting. It is more of a venue for a no-holds-bar or no-rules fighting. I have never heard of it being used in the context of which you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"