ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it was negative the way she left. But things still changed from their original plans. It has appeared to have happened again with fleshing out the whole homeland story and it could happen again.

Yes Rumple must have crossed paths with Norse Mythology Thor as some point. Although just an easter egg for now, it would be nice to see OUAT's version of Thor.

I thought seeing Mjolnir was a cool touch. At this point, I hope it's only a matter of time until we see Hercules and Hades.

Herc has to be explained on the show since the Greek myths are in FTL. But even bigger... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ARTHUR, MERLIN AND THE KNIGHTS!!

If Regina not finding her true love with Robin Hood also ruined his life.... was his son not supposed to exist?

If Regina not finding her true love with Robin Hood also ruined his life.... was his son not supposed to exist?

I choose to look at that poor wording as, he ended up falling in love with another and ended up losing her which caused him some grief. But Tink showing Regina her true love was useless since we never saw Regina 2nd guessing herself S1-2 and just kept being hung up on whats his name.

I choose to look at that poor wording as, he ended up falling in love with another and ended up losing her which caused him some grief. But Tink showing Regina her true love was useless since we never saw Regina 2nd guessing herself S1-2 and just kept being hung up on whats his name.

I don't think it was useless. Finally I got the confirmation that Regina (Pre Emma coming to Storybrooke at least) WANTS to be angered and outraged at everyone in the world. She likes the feeling of being a supposed victim. It's become a comfort. She almost doesn't know who she would be without it.

That being said... Maybe this explains keeping the Huntsman as a sex slave? She wanted Robin Hood Lite. :word:

The way I look at it in terms of the timeline is Tink presents her with two doors. Door 1: Wallow in hate and obsess over getting your revenge. Door 2: Move on, let it go and find love again. She says **** it, takes Door 1, spends a ****load of time trying to get a win over Snow before finally enacting the curse, taking them all to Storybrooke. She finds that revenge wasn't quite as fulfilling as she thought it would be, meets Owen, decides being a mother might yield better results and here we are. I honestly think she just brushed the very idea Tink presented with under the rug and forgot about it. Blaming Snow White for all of her misfortunes is Regina's actual true love.

She is so warped. That comment about Snow having Daniel killed? lol wut? Are you just forgetting who ACTUALLY ripped his heart out, sweetie? :o

Milos wrote that line about Snow killing Daniel.

The way I look at it in terms of the timeline is Tink presents her with two doors. Door 1: Wallow in hate and obsess over getting your revenge. Door 2: Move on, let it go and find love again. She says **** it, takes Door 1, spends a ****load of time trying to get a win over Snow before finally enacting the curse, taking them all to Storybrooke. She finds that revenge wasn't quite as fulfilling as she thought it would be, meets Owen, decides being a mother might yield better results and here we are. I honestly think she just brushed the very idea Tink presented with under the rug and forgot about it. Blaming Snow White for all of her misfortunes is Regina's actual true love.
Essentially, Regina is nothing more than a selfish emo kid.

Essentially, Regina is nothing more than a selfish emo kid.

Hot dog! We have a wiener!! Just don't tell that to the uber-Regina-ites. Poor heart crunching, child endangering, kidnapping, rapist, world destroying Regina (whom I love as a character, always Lana knocks it out of the park) is just SO misunderstood. :word:

I have a feeling the shadow will come back for Hood's son, and that's how he will end up in Neverland so Regina can finally meet her destined soulmate! Can't wait!
I'm so glad they decided to get rid of Marian so Regina can have her happy ending. That tells me how much Regina's character is important to them!

She is so warped. That comment about Snow having Daniel killed? lol wut? Are you just forgetting who ACTUALLY ripped his heart out, sweetie? :o

Regina wants to blame snow white for everything but never cora.You know the one who actully killed Daniel.And you can add Tinkerbell to regina's victims.

I'm happy that Robin Hood is getting a bigger role this season and has been recast. Didn't like the guy playing in in season 2, and I thought his episode was a let-down. He seems much better this season. I had always hoped that Graham was Robin before finding out he was the Huntsman, with the way his aim was and him being sheriff. It would've been ironic for Robin to be the sheriff of Storybrooke since his enemy was the Sheriff of Nottingham.

There is something very sinister about that Blue Fairy. She described Regina by her relationship to others. Daughter of the heart-ripper, apprentice to the dark one. Nothing about who Regina was herself. She’s hoarding all the pixe dust (which is nuclear fairy dust as we’ve been told) for herself.

Last edited:
And the Blue Fairy lied to everyone for Geppetto so Pinocchio could come in the wardrobe. I know she was lying because it was the only way Geppetto would make the wardrobe, but are fairies allowed to do things like that? I get that she's the fairy that makes the rules, but still, there should be lines that can't be crossed. The way she lies for the greater good reminds me of Nick Fury...which some would refer to as a villain. It isn't black and white with this show.

Herc has to be explained on the show since the Greek myths are in FTL. But even bigger... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ARTHUR, MERLIN AND THE KNIGHTS!!

They've got a nice tie-in with Herc already imo... They can easily dive into Greek myth with the Mermaids... Ariel's father is King Triton, and Triton in greek myth is a son of Poseidon.

couple that also with the fact the Aladdin cartoon crossed over with the Hercules cartoon (same era) and they could always go that route as well.. then of course there's also the Atlantis route.

that also being said.... we do now know there's a victorian England world now thanks to Once Upon a Time in Wonderland... so there could be "time period worlds" like ancient greece

I think Tink is a bit off in that assessment... I mean... isn't the idea of fate suppose to be just that? shouldn't Regina and Robin have found each other regardless of the Pixie Dust? The Pixie dust was just "speed up" of what would eventually happen.

Regina didn't ruin his life.. that's just crazy fairy logic

It sucks that even though Robin got that wand and saved Marian's life years ago, her sickness still eventually overcame her and she died. But if she had died back then, it's possible that Robin's son, Roland, would have died in the womb. But magic does come with a price in FTL, and even though Robin gained a son out of using magic to save a life, he still lost the love of his life eventually.

It is possible that Regina was Robin's true love not Marion.
And Mulan. Heh. Funny how so many people saw that last season, but others thought they were just reading too much into it. :funny:
The slash is real :wow:
I really need the actor playing Henry to try to emote some different emotions though. His face has been the same for 3 years now whether he happy/mad/sad/angry.

The kid who plays Henry is way better than the girl who plays young Snow. I never want to see that girl again.

I think it's laughable that Hook's flirting with Emma. Hook is Baelfire's step-dad, so he's kinda like Emma's father-in-law(even though she never married Bae).

If Tinkerbell was stripped of her wings that long ago, how did she end up in Neverland and what happened to her being besties with Pan? Surely they wouldn't erase that history.

Though if Blue is miss fairy superior, you would think she would be a bigger threat against the forces of evil.

I hope not. Tink should be the one person (well fairy, Wendy humanwise) who should appeal to Pans more "good" side.
Competely agree here. I think both Wendy and Tink should be the one to appeal to good side of Pan and their history really should never change.

The way I see OUAT Peter Pan is, he's still that fun-loving kid (as we sort of saw tonight), but with magic dying out, he's found a need to get serious and do something about it, and if you get in his way or you refuse to help him, he's gonna **** you up. I like it.
Agree again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"