Inhumans ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an unrelated note, I didn't realize Fiona from Shrek would be joining the Inhumans lineup.

Not even my joke, either.

:sly:
48o0qV.gif

I'm holding out hope that these are just casual clothes, and their battle gear will look better but HOLY CRAP does that look awful! Does Gorgon even have his proper legs?

And I thought the CW DC shows had an obsession with leather costumes for the characters.

I'm holding out hope that these are just casual clothes, and their battle gear will look better but HOLY CRAP does that look awful! Does Gorgon even have his proper legs?

Casual clothes? These are probably their battle gear and the other clothes we've seen them in on set are their casual clothes.

Wow, eesh that photo is awful, this costumes are terrible, and for Medusa are they actually using a reversal of the de-aging effects used in the movies? Very poor

It look a little better like this: :D

328507000254980hr.jpg

It look a lot better like this. Double B doesn't look great, but Ms Amaquelin's awful appearance is really killing the pic.

That photo plus the Iron Fist guy being involved - I wouldn't mind if this got cancelled and The Inhumans lived to fight another day.

Eh, they all look good to me save for Medusa. Guess I'm the odd one out here.

i wouldn't judge an entire property based off pics i remember x men first class first look was terrible still a good movie

One of my issues with Serinda Swan is that I think her face looks...maybe "harsh" is the word...she has always looked older than she probably is to me. I guess bad plastic surgery can do that. But yeah...she looks atrocious in this picture.

On the plus side...EVERY early picture release in Entertainment Weekly looks like garbage.

But no...Scott Buck is not going to make a good Inhumans show.

Medusa looks like Bree from Desperate Housewives. What the heck?!

Yeah, I just saw Swan's age and she's only 32. I'm not trying to be funny, but at 39 I look younger than her, lol.

i wouldn't judge an entire property based off pics i remember x men first class first look was terrible still a good movie

We're just judging the pic at the moment. Apart from that and the guy running the thing there's not much more to go off. Anything can be amazing or terrible regardless of any pics that come out but those pics are still valid to be commented on when released.

Can somebody please get rid of Scott Buck? Like, right now?
I think he's a Hydra agent out to destroy the MCU.

Wow, that Medusa is something else. Wonder how Starfire will look in that live action Teen Titans show :o

Best Marvel costumes ever. The movies and all other TV shows should take inspiration from this.

Someone hire Scott Buck in place of Kevin Feige to oversee all Marvel properties!! The man is a visionary.

Not too hot about the official pic it makes the xmen apocalypse costumes look better

Yeah, I just saw Swan's age and she's only 32. I'm not trying to be funny, but at 39 I look younger than her, lol.

I hear you. I'm 51 and I look young........Oh, who am I kidding. I look like the Cryptkeeper's great uncle.

Is this series going to get good reviews for the first 6 episodes like Scott Buck's other Marvel series did? :o

Eh, they should be a lot better, but I can also imagine them being a LOT worse.

At least they're trying to capture some of the elements from the comic books, and at least they look sort of exotic/interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"