ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

Discussion in 'Marvel's The Inhumans' started by Thread Manager, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solaire

Solaire Well-Known Member

When Inhumans was announced I was super excited for it. I felt like Black Bolt finally speaking would rival Thanos getting out his seat or Wolverine finally letting out the claws in Old Man Logan. Then I see a trailer with cops beating on Bolt which causes him to inadvertently use his voice :(

They really bungled this. I'm so tired of this supposed feud between tv and film.

2. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

Every time I see small good bits from the trailer/promos, I just wonder how better those would be had it been for a film.

Based from the moon
    Excluded from the outside world
    A royal family of super powered people
    Terrigenesis
    Alpha primitive

Marvel has an unique property here. They are not another street level hero or a superhero team or a superhero that accidentally got powers or another superhero waiting to be an Avenger. It just sucks that they are wasted especially if the poor reviews turn out to be right.

Though I do think the one flaw that the source material has is the lack of more villains within the Royal family and the lack of villains. They are already turning Auran into a villain while Lash was already used in Aos.

3. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]533729[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.