Abomination Toy Pic

Venom was purple and had a long tongue in the toys. Those are the only things they changed for the final film; everything else is exactly what we saw. They can change him from brown to green and give him ears, but what we're looking at is this film's Abomination.

Well, it's very scary, and VERY different, but honestly, I like it,

keep in mind that spiderman toys looked different on the back then the actual versions.. venom was black and looked a tad different.. maybe its the same thing here.. im gonna wait till i see a trailer or a pic from the movie..

Well, I hope thats the case here, but that probably is the final version. Ya figure, movie comes out in 5-6 months? Figures probably have been in production for a while. If anything, that Abomination figure could be the finished product.

We'll find truly find out at Toy Fair though.

It's actually pretty much how I imagined it when LL said he was dropping the reptilian features. I'm not gonna pass judgement until I've seen it on the big screen but so far, I like it.

he looks like a monster out of resident evil

For some reason, that was my first thought too.

I dunno, Hulk almost looks bigger than Abo in those pics but that's propably just because of the composition or something...I hope that in the movie Abo is slightly bigger than Hulk.

Hmmm, what else...I'm not dissappointed with the look of Abo but it's not as badass as I've hoped. Although obviously it's too early to judge. I'm just praying that they get the CGI right. The movie is ruined if these guys look fake on the big screen.

But at least Abo gets to beat Hulk with a steel pipe! That always works for me!

He looks pretty much abominable to me. Me rikey.

overall i'm let down. i'm not a fan of such an obvious brown, i prefer it a little greener, but that isn't that bad. the head really is what bothers me, but maybe it will change since they did say they were keeping the ears, and i don't see ears in that pic.

i'm gonna guess AD will love it though since i don't think anything shown for any of the new marvel movies looks bad ever to him, does he work for marvel or something?

I actual do like it. Oh and by the way this is the Abom toy pic thread not the let's talk about Advanced Dark and make things personal thread. If you'd like to do that nobody is better than me. I also like the new Dark Knight pictures, and the trailer for 10,000 BC. I prefer Frosted Mini-Wheats for breakfast over Captain Crunch.

this thread needs a poll. :o
i like it. hulk and abom both. :up:

*In a Mel Blanc voice* I like it, I like it, I like it!

Seriously, all the movie will need from me is bigger ears, and I'm a happy monster movie fan.

I actual do like it. Oh and by the way this is the Abom toy pic thread not the let's talk about Advanced Dark and make things personal thread. If you'd like to do that nobody is better than me. I also like the new Dark Knight pictures, and the trailer for 10,000 BC. I prefer Frosted Mini-Wheats for breakfast over Captain Crunch.

what a surprise ;)

I like the new design, it's pretty much how LL described him, minus the ears, but he said the ears would be there, let's wait until the film to judge his design...

Would it look like this?..

abomvp0.png

Any better?..

It looks like a creepier, more monstrous version of Hulk, which is what Abomination is.

It looks like a creepier, more monstrous version of Hulk, which is what Abomination is.

i thought this looked great and IMO, its more true to the comics than that one

abomination14fb.jpg

As much as I want it to stay true to the comics, I realise a fishman look maybe isn't an appropriate way to go. Especially because of the ears.

As promised...here is the pic from the toy. The Hulk is perfect in my opinion....Abomb on the other hand....well...you decide. Let the backlash begin....lol

abomb.jpg

I don't know WHAT that is, but it sure isnt The Abomination.

Looks like crap. :down

<sigh> I should have known...:whatever:

abomvp0.png

Watch out!!! He's got a "steel" pipe!!!

Okay, it's better than the "transparent skin" crap we've heard about.

1. Make him a tad greener?
2. Give him the ears.

Do those things and I'd be happy. But hey, purple Venom? Yeah I don't truse Hasbro so much anymore after that. I'm thinking they may have messed up.

Be quiet.

This isn't so much nitpicking little things. This isn't like what Venom in the Spidey 3 movie was handled like. I loved him, but alot of people were just finding the dumbest things to get him about. I thought he looked damn close to the comics.
Now go look at Abomination. The only thing that's somewhat comic-classic about him his the toes.

No ears, no green. We have a right to be a little pissed right now.

abomvp0.png

Watch out!!! He's got a "steel" pipe!!!

Yeah, much better!
The Matter is the head... is too human. They better should do something to make it more monstrous in the head... like a more deformed mouth, yellowish eyes, sharp teeth... and THE EARS!!!

There you go.^

You have a taste. ^_^

I hope this isn't final. :(

Be quiet.

This isn't so much nitpicking little things. This isn't like what Venom in the Spidey 3 movie was handled like. I loved him, but alot of people were just finding the dumbest things to get him about. I thought he looked damn close to the comics.
Now go look at Abomination. The only thing that's somewhat comic-classic about him his the toes.

No ears, no green. We have a right to be a little pissed right now.
No, you shut up!

Well I know 9,000 posts are going to say "BAH!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!" but... if Nolan's vision of the Joker can exist... as can this Abomination.

I actually find it to be a pretty cool redesign.

If i saw a pic of Nolans Joker in a mag, i'd still know it was The Joker even if i hadn't been following TDK updates. With this incarnation of Abomination, he shares no recognizable traits with that of the character he's based off of. Sorry but it sucks.....then again, an official pic might help.

I like it. It's a cross between 616 and ultimate. I'm glad they didn't color him green. But all that pic needs is the ears, then he'll be set.

Like someone said before, at least it's not that transparant Abomination or that other picture of that chalk white, human looking, thing that was posted a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"