Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E4 "I Will Face My Enemy"

fixxxer

...goes to 11
Reaction score
agents-of-shield-204-i-will-face-my-enemy-1-108315.jpg

While on a mission to learn more about the secrets of the mysterious writing, Coulson finds himself attacked by the only person he can trust: Agent Melinda May. Meanwhile the rest of the team is trapped in an explosive situation, and it's up to Fitz to save them--but is he up to it?

Starring: Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.

Guest starring: Henry Simmons as “Mack,” Adrian Pasdar as Talbot, Simon Kassianides as Bakshi, Maya Stojan as Agent 33, Diego Serrano as Gabriel Soto, Lance Irwin as Guard, Isaac Montgomery as Guard #2, Alyce Tawil as Woman, Roberto Medina as Bishop, and Christian Barillas as Priest.

Writer: Drew Greenberg

Director: Kevin Tancharoen

Original Air Date: October 14 2014

Last edited:
I don't think Chewy is on anymore, so could a mod update the episode directory with the episode threads? Vartha?

30 second promo:

[YT]c1UjAcG1uCA[/YT]

Just watched the last episode. Sycked (Do ytou spell it like that?) for the new one.

Allready thought the "attack" of Meldinda May on Coulson would be to undercover, promo film makes this tought more powerfull.

Can't wait, but I have to for a week:csad:

Just watched the last episode. Sycked (Do ytou spell it like that?) for the new one.
I spell it "psyched", as in "psychological". And welcome to the boards! :) :up:

Got a feeling this next episode is going to derail the winning streak. It appears to me there will be some of that hijinx kind of humor going on like the early part of last season.

Eventually they have to lose in one episode. But hé, they lost SHIELD completely so give them a break:oldrazz:
And I'am sorry for my, second time..., stupidness but I dont understand "hijinix humor"? Do you mean that they lost every episode in the first half of last season and that, that was a running gag?

Eventually they have to lose in one episode. But hé, they lost SHIELD completely so give them a break:oldrazz:
And I'am sorry for my, second time..., stupidness but I dont understand "hijinix humor"? Do you mean that they lost every episode in the first half of last season and that, that was a running gag?
Hijinx are humorous situations you see in comedies that so far this season has stayed away from.

wait, no Bobbi Morse in this episode? I thought she would show up in episode 4 or 5...

these clips are awful
respectfully disagree, I don't find the clips awful at all. May and Coulson going undercover in Ragtag was one of my favorite bits in season 1 (though if you're not a huge fan of season 1 so I can see why you might not like the clips). I like seeing them do it again. I also like that Coulson's about to do the 'Laser Grid' trope and May just says to hell with it, they already know we're here and walks across the room.

Cheesy.Comedy.

ok? it's not a "Bondish" situation...is "Austin Powerish" situation.

Hijinx are humorous situations you see in comedies that so far this season has stayed away from.

They still have it (Trip saying, "You know I look good", Skye saying "He could turn any part of his body to any substance", May telling Hunter "We're even", and Mack talking about how hard it is to beat a boomer in Gears of War), they just died it down a lot.

Here's that first clip (Coulson and May dancing) via youtube (for those that prefer youtube)

As far as them having to lose at some point...they lost a little over a week ago, when their goal (The Obelisk) was won by Hydra, because a member of their own team shot the rest of them with ICERs. Getting Absorbing Man was a consolation prize.

And yes, that preview feels very "1st half of season 1"...not good.

As far as them having to lose at some point...they lost a little over a week ago, when their goal (The Obelisk) was won by Hydra, because a member of their own team shot the rest of them with ICERs. Getting Absorbing Man was a consolation prize.
Technically, the Obelisk was won by Raina & Skye's dad, not HYDRA. But I'm not sure if our intrepid Agents are aware of that detail yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"