Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD - 3x03 - "A Wanted (Inhu)man" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
“A Wanted (Inhu)man” – Daisy, Mack and Coulson race to protect Lincoln as Rosalind’s team hunts down the Inhuman in their quest for powered people. Meanwhile, Hunter proves that there is no line that he will not cross to exact his revenge against Ward and Hydra, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Andrew Howard as Banks, Daniel Feuerriegel as Spud, Brett Edwards as army private, Daniel Roebuck as John Donnelly, Micah Fitzgerald as referee, Devan Chandler Long as Tat, David L. King as maître d’ and Shannon Hollander as assistant.

”A Wanted (Inhu)man” was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Garry A. Brown.

Promo:
https://youtu.be/dMK2xz05MqY

Photos:

tumblr_nvuuc9JK8a1tlns7wo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nvuuc9JK8a1tlns7wo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvuuc9JK8a1tlns7wo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvuuc9JK8a1tlns7wo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvuuc9JK8a1tlns7wo5_1280.jpg

More at: http://comicbook.com/2015/10/03/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d---a-most-wanted-inhu-man-preview-gallery

Daisy and Mack playing video games and looking happy. Good. Don't think that's gonna last long though!

I really like how Bobbi seems to be like a big sister to Fitz and it seems like Mack is doing the same with Daisy.

Seriously love both those characters.

Daisy and Mack playing video games and looking happy. Good. Don't think that's gonna last long though!

I really like how Bobbi seems to be like a big sister to Fitz and it seems like Mack is doing the same with Daisy.

Seriously love both those characters.

I love that this show has so many M/F friendships and mentorships. So often its usually M/M or F/F it's nice to see that the show is much more balanced in that regard. It's nice to see lots of friendships on show and less romance.

They apparently just showed this episode at NYCC and the reaction was pretty much HOLY CRAP and someone described it as (and honestly, not much to spoiler I don't think):

"**** gets messy, people learn "no means no" the hard way, And something else. "

They apparently just showed this episode at NYCC and the reaction was pretty much HOLY CRAP and someone described it as (and honestly, not much to spoiler I don't think):

"**** gets messy, people learn "no means no" the hard way, And something else. "

I'm surprised a full summary hasn't leaked yet, I vividly recall that happening when they did it with 1x16 "End of the Beginning".

I saw the ep at NYCC. Honestly it wasn't anything special, pretty slow and moves the plot along slightly. Nothing to write home about, the first two eps were better.

Go May Go!

People who saw this episode at NYCC said is was great.

Last edited:
Dangit. I may not see it tonight either. Just might have to pay ABC's viewing fee

1. People at conventions are so stoked about seeing something before everyone else that they think everything is awesome. Heck, I even saw one person from SDCC saying that Apocalypse looks exactly like the comics (and that clearly isn't the case). This show has maintained a certain level of quality for the past season and a half...it's probably going to be yet another in their streak of good episodes, but Im not expecting the crap to hit the fan any more than it would any other week.

2. I'm probably going to skip the live airing of this to watch the Democrat debate. Hopefully it'll be easy to find soon after (I don't have DVR on my tv...I know...I'm behind the times).

SO far the Stream Quake gave me has been working. CROSS YOUR FINGERS it keeps working PLEASE!!!!!!

Hopefully you can watch this week with everyone.

whoa that was cool Lincoln electrical tower

lmao @ at the british slang subtitles.

heh Hunter and his buddy get drunk and May's there...they use Captions to translate what they're saying hahahaha

Vartha I am glad the streams to be working for you so far.

Lincoln surely is not afraid to show his teeth.

He didn't see that coming. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"