• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD - 3x03 - "A Wanted (Inhu)man" - Discussion Thread

Why would she think that she could destroy it? She barely survived the last time.

BTW what ever was hunting her was able to scent blood, as she covered her scratches in mud to avoid capture
I'm not talking about going alone and unarmed, but going back with backup and weapons. After all, she seems to think that a small sharpened object can hurt it (she tried to use that for self-defense).
Given that, she may very well think (and maybe correctly) that guns, machine guns, energy weapons, explosives or some other thing in SHIELD's arsenal would do it.

But again, I'm speculating here. Maybe that's not why she wants to go back. I'm just suggesting a potential motivation.

I gotta say, not liking this season so far. I know everyone is rooting for it but I find the romance so forced

I'm enjoying the season, but as far as both Daisy/Lincoln and Fitz/Simmons is concerned I completely agree. Hell, I don't even find May/Andrew at all compelling and I am pretty much May's number one fan. Daisy/Lincoln was just predictable from the moment he was introduced and yet still came from nowhere with the lack of proper build up. As for Fitz and Simmons, I love each of the characters individually, and even love a lot of their old interactions, but I just can't get behind their romance. Honestly, Fitz doesn't seem at all like any of the other men Simmons has shown romantic interest in, and it still feels like she only relented to a romantic relationship because they are such close friends and she was stressed out and worried sick about him.

Am I the only one who thinks Daisy and Lincoln lack chemistry?

Not at all. I don't feel the chemistry and can't see the sense in it and you need at least one of those to make it work. Not all romance makes sense, of course, but to believe that people would be so drawn to one another despite that you need to feel the spark. Daisy and Lincoln just don't have that, and they haven't given us enough of their interaction to really give us a reason why they would be so drawn to one another. Even when Daisy was talking about how Lincoln changed her mind about her inhumanity making her a monster I kept thinking, wait, that's not how I remember things. I would give more credit to her mom than Lincoln, and just look at how that turned out.

I dunno, she and Big Mack have a good "big tree and little tree" thing going on.

I agree. The character has improved and grown on me, and I think she does have a good relationship with a lot of the cast. Coulson and Mack specifically, but her and Jemma (for what little time they have) also connect as friends, and she had a good relationship with May.

Honestly, Fitz doesn't seem at all like any of the other men Simmons has shown romantic interest in, and it still feels like she only relented to a romantic relationship because they are such close friends and she was stressed out and worried sick about him.

Who said that they will have the happy ending? On the other hand - some real "love stories" goes that way: it starts as a friendship at work or school and then...

I'm not talking about going alone and unarmed, but going back with backup and weapons. After all, she seems to think that a small sharpened object can hurt it (she tried to use that for self-defense).
Given that, she may very well think (and maybe correctly) that guns, machine guns, energy weapons, explosives or some other thing in SHIELD's arsenal would do it.

But again, I'm speculating here. Maybe that's not why she wants to go back. I'm just suggesting a potential motivation.

The High evolutionary is on that planet where Jema was

The High evolutionary is on that planet where Jema was
That seems to be one of many possibilities. So, it might be so. But do you have in mind any storyline in particular?

Last edited:
First 'meh' episode of the season so far for me. Daisy/Lincoln seemed to be a bit forced and come out of no where. But overall the season has had a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"