Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD - 3x03 - "A Wanted (Inhu)man" - Discussion Thread

GAH it FROZE up!!!!

TeeKay you KNOW we talk about the show bud lol

Didn't care much for this ep, wasn't bad by any means, but felt like a filler ep.

Poor simmons, she really is a wreck and she seems to be want to be strong. We have no idea what she went through yet.

Also that rift they are creating between Coulson and Daisy, makes me think back about what Andrew said. Are they working towards Daisy becoming a leader herself?

Didn't care much for this ep, wasn't bad by any means, but felt like a filler ep.

If this is a filler, what's not?

Hunter joins Hydra undercover
Coulson starts working for the ATCU
Some good character moments with Simmons, Daisy, and Lincoln.

Simmons pulling a 'LOST', "We have to go back!" Lol

Whoa, one heck of an ending and next week looks good.

I think it was an episode that lays the foundation to move the story forward. I am getting very curious about what is up with Simmons.

It might not have been as fast paced as other episodes but that I liked that. I cannot wait to see what next week brings.

If this is a filler, what's not?

Hunter joins Hydra undercover
Coulson starts working for the ATCU
Some good character moments with Simmons, Daisy, and Lincoln.

Idk it just didn't seem like much happened that was exciting, maybe filler isn't the correct word. That, or I'm just not hugely invested in two of the main plots going on (Hunter v Hydra and Coulson/ATCU stories). But it's only ep 3 so I'm sure that all will change, like I said, it wasn't a bad episode by any means just felt a bit slow for me.

The plot substantially moved forward and May kicked ass. I can go to bed happy.

hi, what's happening so far?

to please some of the people I'll place it in spoilers

Hunter and May locate one of Hunter's friends, the two get Drunk and start using British slang which is translated on screen lol the friend gets them into a Hydra fight club where Hunter kills a guy in a fight and May trashes a group.

Simmons is having after effects of being off planet mental AND physical, but she and Fitz are back together.

Coulson and Ms Campbell meet to talk more about Lincoln and the other In-Humans. SHE has an old Thunderbird like Lola, Phil asks her name and she says it doesn't have one, and it's a HIM. lol

Lincoln goes to a friend of his and at first he helps but finds out what Lincoln is from the news, ends up dieing of a heart attack.

Daisey goes to help him, THEY end up kissing and just after Ms Campbell's group break in and try to take him.

Fitz and Simmons go out to a dinner at a restaurant that Fitz picked out months ago with nobody there but the owner

Poor simmons, she really is a wreck and she seems to be want to be strong. We have no idea what she went through yet.

Also that rift they are creating between Coulson and Daisy, makes me think back about what Andrew said. Are they working towards Daisy becoming a leader herself?

Civil War arc: she ends up being on the same "side" as Cap, while Phil goes against his hero in an ideological sense.

Whoa, one heck of an ending and next week looks good.
What exactly happened in the last 5 minutes? the FEED froze up and I couldn't see or hear anything put it in spoilers, thanks!

I can see that happening Quake. This is going to get interesting.

Elizabeth Henstridge did an amazing job in this episode and I may have cried when she did. I really want to know why she wants to go back - was there somewhere else there she wants to save (that dude from season one?) or something else? WHY SIMMONS WHY? Also loved how all the other characters (other than Fitz) reached out to Simmons. And the stinger at the end with Bobbi.

Secondly, can we just take a moment and appreciate how much Ming-Na Wen rocked that Blondie shirt? Cause she rocked it. And her May was so kick ass in this episode i Loved it!

Hunter and his buddy getting drunk and needing subtitles = win.

I now ship Coulson and Rosalind as "Classic Cars" Seriously these two are SO much fun to watch together.

Teaser for next week shows the GingerNinja and I'm excited because GingerNinja. I love the nicknames Mack comes up with for people.

Last edited:
What exactly happened in the last 5 minutes? the FEED froze up and I couldn't see or hear anything put it in spoilers, thanks!

- Daisy is pissed at Phil, who offered his services to ATCU. She goes to play some Xbox with Mack.

- Lance, beaten up and all, goes to see Ward's right-hand man about being inducted even further. Cue title card.

- Post-mortem: Mockingbird trains for a bit, goes to see Simmons at the lab, who tells her that they need to go back to Blue Planet. End episode.

- Daisy is pissed at Phil, who offered his services to ATCU. She goes to play some Xbox with Mack.

- Lance, beaten up and all, goes to see Ward's right-hand man about being inducted even further. Cue title card.

- Post-mortem: Mockingbird trains for a bit, goes to see Simmons at the lab, who tells her that they need to go back to Blue Planet. End episode.
NICE Thanks DN!!!

Forgot to mention Fitz taking Simmons out to dinner, but it doesn't end well, since she's still suffering PTSD as she ends the scene crying.

He was probably busy showing Werner the "finer" points of the Hydra lifestyle.

Think this episode just kinda reinforced the notion that Simmons is probably an Inhuman, trying to play it off as 'adjustment to being back'.

Forgot to mention Fitz taking Simmons out to dinner, but it doesn't end well, since she's still suffering PTSD as she ends the scene crying.
THAT part I saw it froze there but wasn't sure there was more of that scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"