Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD 3x21 "Absolution"/3x22 "Ascension" (Season Finale) Discussion Thread

Cool they let Daisy hover with her powers like I suggested they have her do some time ago.:D

That was such a great finale even better than last years oh and daisy hell yea

158a1ax.jpg

So it looks like the final season will be about bringing Daisy back around. They may as well end it with her becoming one of the New Avengers or something. Throw her into the MCU already.

id like to see bennett on the big screen:hmr:

Humbugged said:
Robbing banks to relocate families affected by the accords and she killed 3 guys who murdered an Inhuman by bringing a bridge down according to the newspaper cutting I could see.
She didn't kill them. They were arrested, suffering only minor injuries. She just prevented them from escaping. But the newspaper didn't say the victim was an inhuman.
As for the bank robbery, I don't know she did it to help families of people affected by the accords. The only family we saw her help was the family of the guy who could see the future. She promised him before he died that she would look after his daughter, and she now told her mother she's keeping a promise (even if she's not saying how).
But robbing a bank probably gave her more money than that. I wonder what she's up to, and why she went after that bank - maybe it was just a random bank, but I think more likely there is some story behind that particular target.

At least, she finally got the name "Quake" - only she got it apparently as a sort of villain.

Who will be the new director?
Boy this one was good...so many questions

I was thinking the AI might be called ADA or some variation thereoff? (Autonomously Decisive Automaton?) In the comics Holden Radcliffe comes from the issues of 'Machine Teen', an android named ADAM.

I was thinking the AI might be called ADA or some variation thereoff? (Autonomously Decisive Automaton?) In the comics Holden Radcliffe comes from the issues of 'Machine Teen', an android named ADAM.

See my post in the previous page :-)

Episode 21 was a chore to get through. Episode 22 was pretty good though.

I called
Lincoln dying
the moment he started talking to Mack and Coulson about not finding a place at SHIELD and wanting to see the world, though I did think it was either May or Fitz at times.

The 6 month gap was pretty jarring, but excited about the LMD tease.

A good final.
Very glad to have got Hive in his real form and Mack got his axe hun.
I liked the Hive vs Daisy, she can do so much with her powers.
I expected May not Lincoln, I liked him. :csad:

So Daisy is called Quake by the press, and she steal some bank for the Inhuman's kid.

LMD!

I would like to see Graviton and Ian Quinn return next season for an arc.
I'd like it if they could get Smulders to join the cast as the director.
That would be great.

I really enjoy John Hannah as Doctor Radcliffe. He is like a mad scientist version of his character from the mummy films.

She looks so much like a certain member of the runaways......

She looked like she was cosplaying as WWE women's wrestler Paige.

I'm disappointed Daisy didn't die alongside Hive. I figured it would be Lincoln, I knew it wouldn't be one of the main SHIELD agents.

I'm probably in the minority, but I hate that they've turned this into the Daisy show. She's never been a character I liked and Coulson fawning over her like she's Captain American is super annoying.

Was the Daisy saying goodbye to Lincoln over the radio an intentional reference to Sharon/Cap?

The show really kind of never knew who it wanted its main protagonist to be. Coulson, Ward or Skye/Daisy.

I actually like that. It gives it a real ensemble feel.

praise the faceless gods...Lincoln is dead

I wonder if they gave the "who is the director" tease mostly because they actually dont know. It would be great if smulders became the new director that would be in line with the comics.

de7ca96ab416ea2a742e39eec936237d.jpg

Doesn't look like someone who could lead S.H.I.E.L.D. :nuhu:
If S.H.I.E.L.D. is legal again (it's been six months since they killed Hive) maybe Talbot could be the new Director, or maybe even Nick Fury.

Sam Jackson isn't showing on up the show long enough to be Director folks.

Don't mean to kill your suggestions, but it's getting silly now.

I'm not even sure that Maria Hill will show up for that sort of commitment.

Heck...Sharon Carter should join the show as well...but I get the impression that the star of a failed tv drama is considered too big to get on Agents of SHIELD

Good season finale, but it felt too much like a Doctor Who episode, with The Doctor and his companion replaced by Radcliffe and Agent Melinda May, and the Primitives and Hive playing the role of monster of the week that needs to be defeated to save the world

Okay, let's see who were the directors of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the comics and which one of them could become the director now.

Colonel Rick Stoner – First known executive director. Assassinated by the terrorist group Hydra.
Colonel Nick Fury Second known executive director. Level 10 Agent. Also only known "33rd-degree" S.H.I.E.L.D. officer.
Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan – Third known executive director. Former Corporal of Fury's World War II squad.
G. W. Bridge – Fourth known executive director.
Capt. Jacob "Ski" Strzeszewski. Fifth known executive director. Former active S.H.I.E.L.D ground agent (Agent 10). Promoted through the ranks to become Head of Special Internal Operations for S.H.I.E.L.D.
Sharon Carter (Agent 13) – Sixth known executive director. Often detailed as liaison officer to Captain America.
Maria Hill – Seventh known executive director. Level 9 Agent.
Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark (Iron Man) – Eighth known executive director. Takes up position after the Civil War.
Norman Osborn – Ninth known executive director. Takes up position after Secret Invasion. He dismantles S.H.I.E.L.D. and renames it H.A.M.M.E.R.
Commander Steven Grant "Steve" Rogers (Captain America) – Tenth known executive director. Assigned as "America's top cop" by President Barack Obama following the Siege of Asgard, the arrest of Norman Osborn, the dismantling of H.A.M.M.E.R., and the repeal of the Superhuman Registration Act.
Daisy Johnson (Quake) – Eleventh known executive director. Former protege of Nick Fury and daughter of Calvin Zabo/Mister Hyde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"