• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/mu...5/photo/22e61509-1efa-43d9-92fc-6f4c9fbb5fbe/

Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on 33 Season-Enders

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

There's a lot going on this season on S.H.I.E.L.D., but executive producer Jeffrey Bell promises the ambitious finale will answer all your big burning questions while posing a few news ones. Part of the conclusion will find Skye finally determining how she truly feels about her newfound powers. "We looked at her journey this season as birth of a superhero," Bell says. "You want by the end of the season to have a sense of 'This is who I am, these are my abilities and I'm mostly OK with it' or 'I hate it.'"Meanwhile, Coulson and Gonzales will continue to find themselves at odds, with May and Bobbi in caught in the middle. "Whether that ends up with a big group hug or bodies everywhere is to be determined," Bell teases.

Lilbaz, you might want to edit out spoilers. Give a little bit of a grace period for those who haven't seen Daredevil.

Geez, thanks a lot for the big spoiler there Lilbaz!!!! I'm only on episode 7.

Loved this past weeks May-centric episode, it was great to get her back story on the Cavalry nickname and why she is so emotionally guarded now, Ming Na was terrific. It was also neat the way they tied it into the two current storyline's, in particular Skye and her Mom.

Lilbaz, you might want to edit out spoilers. Give a little bit of a grace period for those who haven't seen Daredevil.

My bad. Sorry peeps. Was a late one and was not thinking straight.

Not sure how I feel about a Mockingbird and Hunter spinoff but I will watch it. I have read several ideas about the plot of this series (Heroes For Hire, West Coast Avengers, S.T.R.I.K.E., S.W.O.R.D.) and some are actually interesting. I was hoping for Avengers Academy but my support is still there for Marvel.

If these two leave AoS maybe we will get Clay Quartermain and Jimmy Woo. My ideal scenario would be those two joining the cast along with Agent 13 (Emily Vancamp will be free if Revenge gets the axe). The more the merrier!

Not sure how I feel about a Mockingbird and Hunter spinoff but I will watch it.

I'll watch the heck out of it but I'm bummed at the likely end of the Odd Couple style relationship Hunter and Coulson have going on.

I'll watch it cause it's Marvel. But am not at all excited about it. If you are going to do another show, do something different. Many of the ideas on here were far better.

I think the spin-off show(s) need to be different. It can't just be "here's some of the Agents doing their own thing." Again, it's why I wish that Mack had retained whatever happened to him and had become Earth Sentry...he could have been a replacement for Wonder Man (a character not worth all of the effort to explain), and Raina could have been a good replacement for Tigra (though the actress is apparently leaving to co-star in Preacher) and Hunter is an obvious replacement for Hawkeye. Throw in Quake and Deathlok and you have a solid superhero unit. Not that you'd call it West Coast Avengers.

Do you guys think we'll ever get to see Cal transform into the monster Mr Hyde? Has their been any hints from the producers that they're going hulk him out at some point on scream?

Tonight's show did mention that we haven't seen Cal at his worst...so we could be in for a transformation in the final episode of the season. Personally, I don't care if he transforms.

Tonight's show did mention that we haven't seen Cal at his worst...so we could be in for a transformation in the final episode of the season. Personally, I don't care if he transforms.
I'm not so sure he will, and like you, don't really care either way. Skye's mom said he isn't like us or isn't one of us, can't remember which. I would wager he is normal, but he did look almost the exact same as he does in current times when we had the flashbacks to him finding Skye's mom all cut up in the ditch so it's possible he is a powered person.

I'm not so sure he will, and like you, don't really care either way. Skye's mom said he isn't like us or isn't one of us, can't remember which. I would wager he is normal, but he did look almost the exact same as he does in current times when we had the flashbacks to him finding Skye's mom all cut up in the ditch so it's possible he is a powered person.

I think it's pretty clear that he has powers, thanks to the experiments he conducted on himself. He was able to rip people apart. But there have been no signs yet that he physically transforms into a Hulk-like monster. I don't think we need him to physically transform in order to get across that he is dangerous.

I think it's pretty clear that he has powers, thanks to the experiments he conducted on himself. He was able to rip people apart. But there have been no signs yet that he physically transforms into a Hulk-like monster. I don't think we need him to physically transform in order to get across that he is dangerous.
Very good point. Do you think that those vials he had might be some left overs from his experiments? Or maybe he has to inject himself with them in order to transform?

Very good point. Do you think that those vials he had might be some left overs from his experiments? Or maybe he has to inject himself with them in order to transform?

Not if he will be staying with the Inhumans (since his vials aren't at Afterlife). We'll have to wait and see. He's a fantastic character though so I'm in for whatever they do with him.

I wasn't a big fan of Cal for a long time. Just never really felt a strong connection to him until last week when they had the dinner and that just flipped the switch I guess. Lovin him now

Do you guys think we'll ever get to see Cal transform into the monster Mr Hyde? Has their been any hints from the producers that they're going hulk him out at some point on scream?

I'm thinking they are saving it for the finale. If they stay true to the comics at all it will probably be pretty CGI heavy.

They have been teasing it all season long it seems like. I would imagine they would give everyone what they want in the finale. I def don't expect him to be Hulk-like but I would hope he looks like something you don't want to mess with

I'm sure if they do have him transform, then it's gonna be pretty epic. I know their budget isn't super big, but I could see them really pulling out all the stops CGI wise for the last several episodes.

Funny how Bobbi and Mack reminds me Sonya and Jaxx from Mortal Kombat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"