Comics All Others Will Fail Compared to MJ

Perhaps with a marriage full of love like the one with MJ, and with all the freedom and adventure of a single Pete...

Prepare for The Amazing & Swinger Spiderman!

Ah, I see. Love, but no commitment. Good plan, there (not). That's called irresponsible. It is also NOT Spider-man. It's NOT Peter. Peter showed signs of wanting a commited relationship very early on. The idea that it's better to say, "I love you, I love you," and do nothing to cement that is ridiculous. And it's not Peter.

Swinger Spider-Man?

Marvel's already put him in situations that are totally out of character. Are they going to have Peter hitting the strip clubs in his downtime? :whatever:

Maybe they have a gay relationship in mind for him. Gotta go with the times you know (extreme sarcasm here). Bet that's one they wouldn't dare "divorce." Or maybe he'll join Osama's club and become a terrorist...wow, novel idea! That's one way to increase new readership, Al-Quada might love it, and Joe Q will be praised for his innovation and fresh thinking. Or, maybe Spider-man will decide to switch sides and become a thief.

Sheesh and oy vey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"