All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - Part 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
iuOWrPTHkkGQ0.gif

:D

YEEESSSS! Now this and

this is gonna be amazing to use :funny:

I get that Lois doesn't get a lot of development or screen time in this movie. That is perfectly understandable. But I don't understand where this "damsel in distress" description or the idea that she doesn't seem like Lois comes from. She seems very Lois-like from the clips and trailers I've seen and it sounds like she gets to do some important stuff in this movie. Also, it looks like the only time she needs rescuing is that sequence with the escape pod. Can anyone who has seen the movie tell me how many times she gets rescued?

Yeah, the attitude of the character is definitely there from everything I've seen. So if taking liberties means she's not the Lois from the old movies then I'm perfectly fine with that. In fact, I look forward to seeing a Lois who's an even more organic character within the world that was created which includes cluing her in more than she has been in the past.

I feel like for all those Dragon Ball Z fans, after watching this film we will say...THAT IS HOW ITS DONE

Swap License to Kill with For Your Eyes Only and I agree with your top ten Bond list whole heartedly (minus a few +/- nitpicks).

Licence To Kill is probably the closest in tone to Fleming's books than any of the other films, but whatever.

After we see what theses guys do to each other, It's gonna be so flawed to see Zod
die
from a neck Snap lol.

Superman doesn't have a reflection off the windows of the building. :dry:

Oh wait, because he's not human. :o

Heading out now for my screening! :woot:

He should have just took off with her standing beside him. Then come back when she's on her ass and say, "Sorry."

Heading out now for my screening! :woot:

Awesome Simo, I eagerly await your opinion. Much like Dajanksta and ThePowerCosmic, I'll always be extra interested in what fellow hypsters think.

Have a great show!

Mobile Game Trailer

EDIT: I wish they had Gameloft make the mobile game. The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises mobile games look a lot better.

Last edited:
To the people that have seen it can you answer this question please:

Is there any cool slow motion shots in the film please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"