All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 93

Discussion in 'Man of Steel' started by Thread Manager, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Question

The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

Okay, we are getting SUPER off topic. I mean, I'll indlulge it because I'm me, but I just want to address that.

I don't feel like Stark not understanding how the alien rings worked was an important aspect to the dynamic. To me, it was always about entitlement and earning what you have. Tony build his technology, it all came from him. The Mandarin found his rings purely by luck and took them for himself, he didn't earn anything he had. Extremis does the same thing.

The definition of Santa Clause is a magical man who lives at the north pole and gives presents to all the children in the world. Dad doesn't fit that definition. The definition of The Mandarin is the leader of the Ten Rings terrorist organization and the man who's orchestrated all of these attacks and criminal operations around the world. Aldrich Killian does fit that definition. The facade was that they hired a different guy to pretend to be The Mandarin, but Killian carried out that role in real life.

2. FlawlessVictory

FlawlessVictory Well-Known Member

Superman is being overshadowed by Batman in his new movie and by Iron Man in his own thread.

3. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]462315[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.