BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man for Lucious Fox!

laurence-fishburne-2008-mustache1.jpg

:hehe:

I hope there aren't any major recasts in this franchise.

I know its petty but consistency is a big thing for me. The Katie Holmes to Maggie Gyllenhaal bugs me to this day!

Especially with Maggie's....facial issues. B**ch looked 80[BLACKOUT],000[/BLACKOUT] years old. It's a shame the Lazarus Pits didn't exist in that universe. She could've used a dip. Or two.

I honestly prefered Katie Holmes over Maggie. Rachel's death scene in TDK was pretty bad.

I honestly prefered Katie Holmes over Maggie. Rachel's death scene in TDK was pretty bad.

I was happy. "Somewhe"-- BOOM!

Lmao @ one of the top comments for that scene on YT: Joker: Look Harvey, IT's RAINING RACHEL 

[YT]sC3RRsAZT5o&feature=youtu.be&t=1m24s[/YT]

I was happy. "Somewhe"-- BOOM!

Lmao @ one of the top comments for that scene on YT: Joker: Look Harvey, IT's RAINING RACHEL 

[YT]sC3RRsAZT5o&feature=youtu.be&t=1m24s[/YT]

Katie Holmes was also a lot more appealing to the eye.

I didn't think she was as bad as people made her out to be.

I don't think either of them were anything incredible, it pisses my OCD off that there was a change though. I hate recasting.

I would have preferred Katie to continue in TDK for consistencies' sake. I don't hate Maggie the way some folks do, and don't hate Katie's portrayal either. I never liked the character much to begin with, and regardless of how strong the actress is the character never had much going for her.

I actually liked her more than Maggie.

I did too.

I don't think either of them were anything incredible, it pisses my OCD off that there was a change though. I hate recasting.

Same here. That's why I didn't feel like Gyllenhaal was some amazing upgrade or something.

Thanks, Tom!

article-1036911-008D18B90000044C-813_468x334.jpg

On a more serious note, how would you guys feels if they went the JLM route where we would never see Bruce Wayne and just only Batman?

Or maybe like Lex Luthor: Man of Steel and never get a good look at his face?

IDK where to ask this but I was just wondering

Is Warner Brothers and DC's relationship similar to Fox's and Sony's to Marvel?

If DC had their own studio like Marvel has with their Avengers run would anything be different?

Thanks

It's still weird to see that one guy co-wrote the reboot for Batman, and now writes the new reboot of the same character

Especially with Maggie's....facial issues. B**ch looked 80[BLACKOUT],000[/BLACKOUT] years old. It's a shame the Lazarus Pits didn't exist in that universe. She could've used a dip. Or two.

:dry:

It's still weird to see that one guy co-wrote the reboot for Batman, and now writes the new reboot of the same character

Alvin Sargent wrote the screenplays for Spider-Man 2 and 3 and was one of the writers on TASM.

Alvin Sargent wrote the screenplays for Spider-Man 2 and 3 and was one of the writers on TASM.
His work was mostly editing and finalizing already written scripts
Goyer writes the script from scratch

I hope at least the majority of Metropolis is rebuilt by the time this movie starts. And with that, I hope the designs of the buildings are a little futuristic.

What, is she your grandma or something? :yay:

Hey, if my Grandma was Maggie Gyllenhaal... I'd be proud. "Can you believe how young she looks? She's only 80 years old!" :woot:

On a related note, VanCity Buzz says that the film might not film in Vancouver but move to Toronto where tax credits are more favorable.

Nothing's set in stone, but obviously they'll shoot part of it in the Great White North like they did with MOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"