Civil War Along Came a Spider - The Peter Parker / Spider-Man Thread - Part 1

We need screen grabs of that immediately! :D

First, Bucky's like: 'Uh...wow - finally someone actually stopped one of my punches...'

And then: 'Should I want to fight this kid, or be intrigued?'

Love it. :funny:

Spider Man is an enigma but to see him fighting Bucky is something but Spider Man in a fight against Cap he would more than hold his own he could beat Cap

First, Bucky's like: 'Uh...wow - finally someone actually stopped one of my punches...'

And then: 'Should I want to fight this kid, or be intrigued?'

Love it. :funny:

Where's this from? Or you're just thinking that's what's going through his head lol?

I can't wait to see Spidey's new suit in Homecoming

I doubt it especially if RDJ's Iron Man gives Peter/Spidey a new suit

It's pretty much generally accepted speculation that his suit in CW is the one Stark gives him

Yeah but also by doing that it gives Iron Man the excuse of actually showing up in Homecoming next summer in 2017

I'd like to think he'd have a mich better excuse to show uo there than to give him a new suit.

Well yeah if Spidey is fighting on Team Iron Man then Tony coming into Homecoming to pop in and visit Peter makes sense given the events the aftermath of Civil War

Spiderman being there for the big airport fight still makes zero sense to me, but I can't deny it was awesome seeing him in action and his commentary/sarcasm was spot on. Holland did a great job and I'm actually interested in this character now.

Last edited:
Spiderman being there for the big airport fight still makes zero sense to me, but I cannot deny it was awesome seeing him in action and his commentary/sarcasm was spot on. Holland did a great job and I'm actually interested in this character now.

That's good to know. It's great that he's bringing some people back on the Spidey hype train. After the last 3 movies people were definitely starting to lose faith. This is the fresh take we needed to get Spidey back on top!

That's good to know. It's great that he's bringing some people back on the Spidey hype train. After the last 3 movies people were definitely starting to lose faith. This is the fresh take we needed to get Spidey back on top!

When you see him [BLACKOUT]overpower Bucky[/BLACKOUT] like in the newest TV spot, you're gonna be like "Oh damn this kid is for real!"

Hey guys, long time lurker here. I was just curious, do we know if his suit is entirely CGI? It looks that way, but then again these quick glances of the suit havent given us much to analyze.

Thanks!

Color me surprised but not really digging his voice based on that spot.

It's a practical suit likely enhanced by CGI. It looks CG because it's very flat.

Spidey looked and sounded amazing. Wish they didn't know him at all so everyone else would be surprised to see how powerful he is. Can't wait to see this movie again.

Hey guys, long time lurker here. I was just curious, do we know if his suit is entirely CGI? It looks that way, but then again these quick glances of the suit havent given us much to analyze.

Thanks!

I imagine there has to be a practical suit out there. Wasn't it said that Holland wore a costume as part of his final auditions or tests with RDJ, something like that?

I genuinely thought all of Spidey was CGI

Oh I only mean in the trailer and other teaser footage. Haven't seen the film yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"