BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clois home life is going to be good to see. The green screen at the back, obviously will be replaced with a Metropolis high rise setting.

Think Amy's BTS pic is from a hotel room, Where both Lois and Supes are in DC for the Senate hearing.

And Henry's BTS pic looks like is it's at the farm.

New BTS. :awesome:

CdCQ0kNXEAA0onm.jpg

Is it wrong for me to hope we're seeing Lois and Clark pouring their considerable (especially for Lois) investigative skills into figuring out what's up with Batman while sharing food on the floor of an apartment?

Is it wrong for me to hope we're seeing Lois and Clark pouring their considerable (especially for Lois) investigative skills into figuring out what's up with Batman while sharing food on the floor of an apartment?

To me, it seems obvious that this is a hotel room. The food tray screams room service and it just looks like a hotel room set-up.

No, not at all. I'm 100% in favor of them incorporating more scenes where our superheroes are doing normal activities, even if its while doing something such as investigation. It's like Supergirls' TV series where they have Kara & Alex sitting together, watching television like regular people.

I want more things like that sprinkled throughout the DCEU.

To me, it seems obvious that this is a hotel room. The food tray screams room service and it just looks like a hotel room set-up.

I think the main point of his post was if the shot being set up means Lois is investigating and with all the files Amy has on the floor , it's obvious Lois is investigating something or someone.

We can agree that is a hotel room though.
icon14.gif

I think the main point of his post was if the shot being set up means Lois is investigating and with all the files Amy has on the floor , it's obvious Lois is investigating something or someone.

We can agree that is a hotel room though.
icon14.gif

:up:

Thanks for that dude, love what Amy has to say in the second and third paragraphs especially.

Lois is in pursuit of truth, whether that's corporate corruption or scores fixed at the local high school. I feel that the filmmakers are pretty fearless in how they address that, and not afraid to draw parallels with some things going on today.

Really like the sound of that.

Is that where those horseback scenes take place? Didn't one of the actors in that group of riders say he shared a scene with Lois?

Last edited:
Oh yes, I remember this photo shoot. Good to finally see the official pics emerge.

Ha. I remember when we got the pap pics of this photoshoot and me looking forward to it coming out.

Not disappointed. :hmr:

New shot of Lois from the International TV Spot.

tumblr_o40oa2l6Sj1uezmbko2_500.gif

tumblr_o40nylKWQk1qgb3zso3_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
What do you think is happening there Fallen? Maybe Lois finds out Batman is rigging an arena before the fight even happens?

What do you think is happening there Fallen? Maybe Lois finds out Batman is rigging an arena before the fight even happens?

Could be.

Looks like Lois is in the abandoned train station that Supes fought Zod in.

Amy's "Would You Rather" Q&A.:awesome:

[YT]watch?v=f09qtq8PlOg&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95