BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when they were filming it was reported that Amy and Henry were spotted filming at a hotel.

Yeah i remember posting that. Supes and Lois are in Washington for the senate hearing. You can can see the Monument in the background on this pic.

batman-v-superman-comic-con-lois.jpg

Amy filming in Chicago that was standing in for Washington on that day.

B2MAJZ0CcAEmCAI.jpg:large

It's been so long I forgot most of the set pictures. I'm just glad every time I see a photo of Amy as Lois.

Michael Wilkinson is not only a costume god but he is bae.
beatheart.gif

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ume-designer-puts-super-heroes-in-super-suits

You've worked with Amy Adams twice recently, on "Man of Steel "and "American Hustle."

She's my Lois Lane.

How did you look at Lois this time around? Much like the film's other heroes, she's also a very archetypal character for a lot of people.

She is. She's actually one of my favorite characters in the movie. She's smart, she's a woman of the 21st Century. She knows what she wants. She's ballsy. Amy is so smart. She's all of those things herself. So it's wonderful to bring that power and energy on to the screen.

She looked so good that night, they had to take a professional shot.

They did an impromptu photoshoot just for her because she was so hot.

So basically i've got all the GQ photoshoot pics.

Sorry If i've not posted the article in order.

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-2.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-10.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-7.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-8.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-6.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-3.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-4.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-5.jpg

amy-adams-gq-magazine-uk-april-2016-issue-9.jpg

Last edited:
Amy is killin' it in every one of these pics. :hmr:

Here's a bit of the GQ article you might like. Zack on Amy :funny:

Cc2phErVAAAZFES.jpg

If anyone is interested Jean Marc Vallee say's Amy's 'Sharp Objects' series will be 8 episodes. The original interview is in French though.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/2181d4ed-2c8f-4478-b27d-be9c8e6e3c6c|_0.html

Translated version.

After Big Little Lies, Jean-Marc Vallée will tackle Sharp Objects, another prestigious series for the small screen, including the headliner will be Amy Adams. It is not known yet who will be the broadcaster of this adaptation in eight episodes of the novel by Gillian Flynn (Gone Girl) published in 2006. The story is built around a journalist who, after briefly undergone psychiatric treatment, must achieve a reportage in his hometown, where two teenage girls missing. Marti Noxon (Unreal, Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce) wrote the screenplay. Amy had offered me this project a while ago, but he was not really ready then, notes the filmmaker. Meanwhile, Reese is landed with his. To me, all of the content, of course, but also what motivates me, it's the people I work with. The sandbox is very beautiful, but it is also very important to know who will play in with you. For its part, Amy offers me something I've never really explored. I have never gone so far in the drama. It is very dark, very special

Gal on Amy in Her Glamour Magazine shoot/interview.
beatheart.gif
http://www.glamour.com/entertainmen...n-cover-interview?&utm_content=buffer7b687&&&

GLAMOUR: Amy Adams seems like she’d be a good woman to have on set with you.

GG:
We became friends. Real friends. All the Fast movies, I was surrounded by so many men—

GLAMOUR: Not men, dudes.

GG:
Yes, dudes, exactly. I love them all. Vin [Diesel] is a great friend. But working with women is just good, you know? Both Amy and I are mothers; we went through similar things.

I hope there will be a blooper reel for BvS that includes all the moments that Amy broke character and started singing.

Hope she has more to do. In man of steel it just seemed like she was there some of the time. I just rewatched it. Liked her in the role just wish she had more to do.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/batman...-lois-lane-will-be-on-the-graham-norton-show/

Batman, Superman and Lois Lane will be on The Graham Norton Show

The Graham Norton Show has got a heroic lineup for its return on March 25.

Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams will be taking their place on Graham's sofa, which, hopefully, can cope with the might of Batman, Superman and Lois Lane all at the same time.

In case things get a bit heated, The Pet Shop Boys will also be popping by to calm proceedings down with their new single 'The Pop Kids'.

Can't wait to see those three on The Graham Norton show. Super excited.

chasing amy, ben affleck, kevin smith............ its circle :)

Clois home life is going to be good to see. The green screen at the back, obviously will be replaced with a Metropolis high rise setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"