BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Adams said shes' not interested in any kind of love triangles either.[/QUOTE]

So Lois isn't going to be even slightly attracted to Bruce? :wow:

I know love triangles are pretty yesterday...and I blame the Raimi Spidey films for that.

It's true!
Look at that pic! Tell me you don't think Bruce and Lois would make a cute couple?! :p

Not as good as this. :hubba

amy-and-henry-cca2013.jpg

I know love triangles are pretty yesterday...and I blame the Raimi Spidey films for that.

It would make Lois look bad and shallow if it happened now. Shes' in on Clark's secret there's no need. If she didn't know his secret then maybe.
Lois isn't that bad of a person to string two men along let alone Clark Kent of all people.

Last edited:
Not as good as this. :hubba

amy-and-henry-cca2013.jpg
I'm betting a pound to a penny that Ben will hire Amy for his next movie project and make him and her lovers :p

It would make Lois look bad and shallow if it happened now. Shes' in on Clark's secret there's no need. If she didn't know his secret then maybe.
Lois isn't that bad of a person to string two men along let alone Clark Kent of all people.

Then perhaps Lex will try for Lois' affection? :hmm
If I was a *****ey and obnoxious billionaire, I know the first person I'd try to woo with money would be Amy Adams...and I wouldn't care if she was engaged :D

:funny: If this film had taken from the World's Finest animated movie, she and Bruce definitely would get together. But this Lois knows Clark is her Superman so she ain't leaving him. And that's good. Love triangles are annoying.

Last edited:
:funny: If this film had taken from the World's Finest animated movie, she and Bruce definitely would get together. But this Lois knows Clark is her Superman so she ain't leaving him. And that's good. Love triangles are annoying.
Yep, zero chance of Bruce trying his luck on Lois :waa:
It might have been interesting to see though? Him wondering why she would knock him back and then pursuing her. Only 3 people really know of that kiss, and that was Perry, Jenny and Steve. Lois couldn't reveal her romantic involvement with Supes. But all the same, it's no secret that she knows more about him than the average joe, as it was broadcast all over TV. So if nobody tries getting to her for info, or to spring a trap for Supes, then I will shake my fist like this :argh: and then do this :doh:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...120736295?nk=3358249bc564b848aa2a057e2cf4014d

New Amy Adams interview and straight to the point.:funny:

“Superman was my first crush,” she says.

“I wanted to be Lois Lane. Now I am!”

Danms its!

Yep, zero chance of Bruce trying his luck on Lois :waa:
It might have been interesting to see though? Him wondering why she would knock him back and then pursuing her. Only 3 people really know of that kiss, and that was Perry, Jenny and Steve. Lois couldn't reveal her romantic involvement with Supes. But all the same, it's no secret that she knows more about him than the average joe, as it was broadcast all over TV. So if nobody tries getting to her for info, or to spring a trap for Supes, then I will shake my fist like this :argh: and then do this :doh:

Nah, I'd rather she just focus on Superman. I think it's a guarantee people will try to get at Superman by threatening her though. Haha.

Last edited:
A Hunter Rider post in this thread always means good things.

I'm betting a pound to a penny that Ben will hire Amy for his next movie project and make him and her lovers :p

I heard it through the grapevine that it would be Cavill, not Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"