Anime that would make great film adaptations

I know Evangelion would be a great live action movie. It can be done too, they just need to get working on it.

i'm not a huge fan of one piece (maybe 50% interested i watch it sometimes) but i would be interested in the luffy fight scenes with the gum-gum power

-Monster would be amazing, would be like a thriller /horror.

-Though I wouldn't like a code geass live action, the CGI would be incredible. I would think with the technology done with avatar :D

-They are doing a live action Evangelion, will take a while though.

-Lupin III, what a movie that would be!

-Avatar last airbender is being done, though some do not count it as anime :S

- Darker than black? Cut the filler and its a interesting new kind of superhero movie.

I know they already did this anime but I feel with the way technology is now they should remake this. The anime I’m speaking of is Guyver. I believe if they really fallowed the story line it would be good. I know I’d watch it.

Also would love to see Samurai X as well. I think the action would rule.

And my last one, just because im a fan would be Hajime No Ippo. I think done right it could be the next Rocky.

.hack/Liminality and Online Jack
Darker Than Black
Black Lagoon
Naruto
Inuyasha
Lupin III
Monster
Gunslinger Girl

Im dying to see a live action Naruto Shippuden but obviously they'd have to do a Naruto movie first. as long as it doesnt suck ass like Dragonball did!

Cant wait to see Last Airbender!

see i thought this thread was about big screen adaptations that played in theaters not direct to dvd or made for tv movies. let alone live action adaptations

see i thought this thread was about big screen adaptations that played in theaters not direct to dvd or made for tv movies. let alone live action adaptations
Naruto was in the theater...:huh: And what was live action? :huh:

no no i thought this thread was for big screen adaptations some people are talking about straight to dvd releases i thought that this thread was only for movies that play in theaters

no no i thought this thread was for big screen adaptations some people are talking about straight to dvd releases i thought that this thread was only for movies that play in theaters
Oh sorry, thought you where talking about something I said. Carry on. :woot:

what do you think of bruce willis for jet black in the cowboy bebop movie

It just yesterday I got into a convo with
my brother about the casting of keanu's cowboy bebop movie while we were watching " tears of the sun " staring Bruce Willis, and yeah I am gonna talk live action cause it's easy to do a animated movie

It just yesterday I got into a convo with
my brother about the casting of keanu's cowboy bebop movie while we were watching " tears of the sun " staring Bruce Willis, and yeah I am gonna talk live action cause it's easy to do a animated movie
Anime live actions tend to suck, why do you think this one won't if it ever was done.

Cause it is happening and I found out the creators are involved with the production I think there consulting with the director kinda like frank miller did

I know Evangelion would be a great live action movie. It can be done too, they just need to get working on it.
I really hope they never do it. Just like AKIRA -- turning these into movies is a terrible, terrible idea..

Someone said Josh brolin but is it just me or is he in alot of stuff these days

Noir would make a great film adaptation. So would Gunslinger Girl, if film makers could find a way to make it not too much like Leon.

[A];18056437 said:
I really hope they never do it. Just like AKIRA -- turning these into movies is a terrible, terrible idea..
O-M-G. That would be the the meaning of a crapy live action movie. :doh:

I think Robotech would make a good live action movie. I would also say DBZ (done right) the one they made was really bad I think, it could have been so much better. another good one would be Serial Experiments Lain and Hellsing

With some tweaking I think Dominion: Tank Police might have a chance of translating well to film.

Bubblegum Crisis/BGC 2040 could probably go over big in live action with the right modifications as well.

And of course Robotech (or what we in America call Robotech).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"