The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more pictures from the Catwoman featurette (used a different Blu-ray player - no pause icon - not perfect)
cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat5.jpg

cat6.jpg

cat7.jpg

cat8.jpg

cat9.jpg

cat10.jpg

cat11.jpg

Thanks. Those caps look great. Maybe Anne needs to do a yoga video where she can be in poses like that. :hehe:

The gif when Selina smiles revealing her true intentions. From innocent maid to cat-burglar. Its sexy!

Ahhhhh! I can't wait until we can start posting gifs! There are soooo many that I want. I got my wish list ready.

I got them all stored on tumblr and ready to post in the TDKR gif thread. :woot:

Not to mention avvy requests for anyone interested.

Oh man, there's a new BTS pic of Selina in a different dress. It looks like another scene that never made it to the film. :wow:

I don't know if I should post it or not.

Just go to my tumblr page to see it (I just uploaded it), it's the same as my hype name.

It almost looks like a variety of the masked ball gown. Juno Temple seems to be in that scene too.

It's most likely from the bit in the hallway where Selina saves Jen and steals the watch - the dress and setting are the same. I doubt it's anything additional.

Ah true. The neckline and straps look the same. :up:

I want a nice still from the apple scene, I just love her look in that.

Wow, these pictures are great. My TDKR Selina gallery is expanding!

Anne sitting on the batpod looks exactly like the Hot Toys figures. The company did a magnificent job on recreating the look. Good to see a bit more of prison Selina, and of Selina in the camp when she rescues Bruce and Fox. The leg crossing scene in the underground is tops.

Wow, these pictures are great. My TDKR Selina gallery is expanding!

Anne sitting on the batpod looks exactly like the Hot Toys figures. The company did a magnificent job on recreating the look. Good to see a bit more of prison Selina, and of Selina in the camp when she rescues Bruce and Fox. The leg crossing scene in the underground is tops.

What would really have been tops is, while having her legs crossed, if she did a Basic Instinct impression. :woot:

they should've released the picture where she makes the splits as her first photo. no one would have questioned anything with that one :D

but maybe it wasnt shot at that point.

....Wow...that last picture of maid Selina...:hrt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS