The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The novel does a great job of showing the difference in the kisses. The first one is an aggressive challenge, while the second is passionate and tender.

Nolan's Bruce is so passive with his women. He always has to be kissed first. :funny:

Nolan's Bruce is so passive with his women. He always has to be kissed first. :funny:

Haha, that reminded me of the quote that Severus_Snape or whoever it was has in his signature :D

All these years, since I first saw the 1989 film, I've wanted to be Batman. Seeing him as a depressed hermit who moped over a woman that ultimately didn't even want him, Batman became me.

Yeah, I always thought of Bruce as more of a womaniser, not able to commit to long term relationships, due to his parents death, and using women as a crutch to get him through rather than getting obsessive over just one.

Haha, that reminded me of the quote that Severus_Snape or whoever it was has in his signature :D

All these years, since I first saw the 1989 film, I've wanted to be Batman. Seeing him as a depressed hermit who moped over a woman that ultimately didn't even want him, Batman became me.

Ha nice line I like it:up:

Here's a cool drawing of Anne Cat I saw on Deviant Art:

the_adaptable_selina_kyle_by_mcgone-d5aqwso.jpg

I like how she's lounging across the Bat signal. Wish we could've had a scene like that in the movie. Also wouldn't mind a real pic of Anne doing that with the Bat signal, either in costume or in the nude.

While Hathaway's Selina Kyle was very good, having revisited Batman Returns I forgot how sensual Pfeiffer's Kyle was.

Burton's movie called for more emphasized sensuality, e.g. when she's prowling around the clothing store with her whip.

Difficult to say which is "better". Both fit their respective films quite well. But overall I think Pfeiffer's Selina is more appealing and interesting as a character.

That's a nice bit of artwork, though Catwoman's buttocks seem to have dropped off. :(

While Hathaway's Selina Kyle was very good, having revisited Batman Returns I forgot how sensual Pfeiffer's Kyle was.

Burton's movie called for more emphasized sensuality, e.g. when she's prowling around the clothing store with her whip.

Difficult to say which is "better". Both fit their respective films quite well. But overall I think Pfeiffer's Selina is more appealing and interesting as a character.

Well, that's the beauty of it. Anne's Catwoman is much more realistic than Pfeiffer's, so she brings new nuances and characteristics to this iconic character. I wouldn't compare them because they do not have anything in common at all. I love them both, however, and I'm glad that Nolan didn't go for a Burton like Catwoman :)

Here's a cool drawing of Anne Cat I saw on Deviant Art:

I like how she's lounging across the Bat signal. Wish we could've had a scene like that in the movie. Also wouldn't mind a real pic of Anne doing that with the Bat signal, either in costume or in the nude.

Watch Love and Other Drugs if you haven't. There is neither a Bat signal, nor a Catwoman costume, but still there's plenty of Anne to see. At first it looks like a common romantic movie, but I find it to be more than that.

Well, that's the beauty of it. Anne's Catwoman is much more realistic than Pfeiffer's, so she brings new nuances and characteristics to this iconic character. I wouldn't compare them because they do not have anything in common at all. I love them both, however, and I'm glad that Nolan didn't go for a Burton like Catwoman :)

Watch Love and Other Drugs if you haven't. There is neither a Bat signal, nor a Catwoman costume, but still there's plenty of Anne to see. At first it looks like a common romantic movie, but I find it to be more than that.

I've seen Love and Other Drugs. Anne's flashing scene even used to be my avatar for a long while. There might be lots of Anne in there, but there's nothing wrong with still wanting her posing nude on a Bat signal.

How did Catwoman know where Bane's lair was?

Dark Raven, I love the interview in your signature! She is so classy and her laughter is just contagious. Not to mention the smile :D

Her look at 0:39 is just so... seductive :D

Hi, long time lurker. I loved TDKR and I thought Anne was great, just a quick question... When selina says a storm is coming who is talking about? I'm guessing it's bane but how did she know about him? Thanks

anne's performance in one day is sooo underrated ...
its such as great movie, best romance movie ive ever seen

Hi, long time lurker. I loved TDKR and I thought Anne was great, just a quick question... When selina says a storm is coming who is talking about? I'm guessing it's bane but how did she know about him? Thanks

Well maybe at the time Selina thinks she's the storm and that she's the one who is going to be doing the blowing.

Dark Raven, I love the interview in your signature! She is so classy and her laughter is just contagious. Not to mention the smile :D

Her look at 0:39 is just so... seductive :D
Indeed, she has the best personality. Have you seen any more Anne movies since our last PM conversation, Demon Hunter?

Wait, she's saying that about the CW picture?

^ :funny: He can turn his head to back out of the driveway but can't look down.

I love this. Anne knows her body.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs4tay_anne-hathaway-refuses-to-sign-underwear-pic_news

They're saying that it's the Catwoman full length shot? But she says it's underwear? I'm confused here. If it's a Catwoman still then why wouldn't she sign it? Or are they confused and are misreporting the actual picture she was refusing to sign? :huh:

If she knows her body, does that mean she'll sign a nude one of her from Love and Other Drugs or Havoc? :funny:

I saw the video as her referring to two different pics. She said one of the Catwoman ones wasn't her(it might have been her stunt double?) and that another one was an undies one. I don't see it the way they're reporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"