x-men-20060118085748304.jpg

x-men-20060118085749194.jpg

x-men-20060118085749522.jpg

x-men-20060118085748647.jpg

x-men-20060118085748913.jpg

And I give you Horseman...
x-men-20060118085826410.jpg

Gambit!
And that art is GORGEOUS! Welcome back Salvador!

Maybe Gambit won't suck anymore. It's been too long since he's been cool.

Okay. So who is the other Horsemen that we know so far? And wow, Gambit could be actually very interesting as a horseman.

So that guy who has been up in space who is now slowly dying due to radiation is going to be a Horseman?! He was a weak mutant...maybe he'll be powerful now?

Duuudeee I called this one when Apocolypse was said to return...when we got the few characters to figure out. I said him!!!

That last pic with the Gambit eyes? Heck, how do we know that's not Mystique? It looks like a composite image, not Gambit himself. :confused: Like she could be imitating many mutants.

I think that the girl might be Mercury? It looks like her.

This is one of those images that makes you think one thing but really means another, I'd bet. Gambit was never depowered -- that we know of. Why would he become a horseman? But if it's Mystique and she's showing a little bit of everyone, it might look this way. That is what I meant to say.

XMEN185_colhorseman.jpg

squeekness said:
This is one of those images that makes you think one thing but really means another, I'd bet. Gambit was never depowered -- that we know of. Why would he become a horseman? But if it's Mystique and she's showing a little bit of everyone, it might look this way. That is what I meant to say.

But it makes just as little sense for Mystique to be a Horseman. She never lost her powers either, and she has been nothing but loving towards Rogue during Milligan's run. Why would she sell her soul to Apocalypse and then try to kill Rogue?

Why does it have to be about regaining powers? Apocalypse might have dirt on Gambit, like Sinister did.

Alright I'm kind of lost on this, but when does this come out and which comic is it?

Essex said:
But it makes just as little sense for Mystique to be a Horseman. She never lost her powers either, and she has been nothing but loving towards Rogue during Milligan's run. Why would she sell her soul to Apocalypse and then try to kill Rogue?

Why does it have to be about regaining powers? Apocalypse might have dirt on Gambit, like Sinister did.
I don't know. Didn't becoming a Horseman malke both Warren and Logan a little nutty? My only point is that that cover has to be a provacative composite image, making us think something that might not be there. It might be Gambit, it might not. We'll just have to wait until April (?) and see. :)

squeekness said:

I'm starting to think that Apocalypse may not totally go after depowered mutants for Horsemen. Gambit isn't depowered, and we don't totally know if Sunfire had completely lost his.

As to why Gambit, and yes that definitely is him, as you can see in the eyes, hair length, coat, and staff, would choose to go with Apocalypse, I believe the answer lies in this picture:

x-men-20060118085749522.jpg

That ain't Havok talking to Rogue. That's the new guy, Pulse, who Mystique is wanting to set up with Rogue. Gambit could do it out of pure, old-fasioned jealousy. Plus, I remember reading teasers for the arc, in which they say that were not supposed to know at first of Apocalypse would be a threat or a ally, so he could also have something tempting to Gambit.

So the Horsemen are Gambit, Rogue, Mystique and a space monkey?

:p J/K of course

Atleast the art's good.

usagicassidy said:
So that guy who has been up in space who is now slowly dying due to radiation is going to be a Horseman?! He was a weak mutant...maybe he'll be powerful now?

I doubt Gazer will be a Horseman. He'll likely just be a follower like Ozymandis is.

Well the Sunfire of new isn't the Sunfire of old, well it kind of is, but it's not really, seeing he's all AoAish etc. (Apocalypse isn't going after de-powered mutants, in fact he plans to get rid of 90% of humans as pay-back, which undoubtedly includes depowered mutants)

And Gambit I believe to be fighting Mystique, it's Pulse in the tree with Rogue and I think that it's Havok standing at the base of the Apocasphinx

(Edit: Actually I take that back, it aint Havok at all)

Heh, i'd really like it if it turned out through some stupid timetravella means that SpaceMonkeyMan was actually apocalypse, pre cosmic accident. I mean, it would **** all over the Rise of Apoc mini, but come on - Apocalpyse pretty much is just a giant superpowered gorilla.

Pretty pictures. :)

But poor Gambit... Say it isn´t so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"