The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is...

D.A. Finch risen from the Dead.

The twist is that he comes back and throws acid at Dent for taking his Job only to find that the whole time he was having a major identity crisis, and in the process of realizing so suddenly comes to truth...that he is not D.A. Finch risen from the dead, but he is in fact none other than Lucius Fox...played by Morgan Freeman, whom is played by AMH.

Sorry if I spoiled it for you guys, it's a major twist.

lol good idea. just don't tell CConn

In the comic verse, I remember him rigging like side shows and stuff, but did he work for Wayne in the comics as well and start good???

If I remember correctly, Riddler did not workk for Wayne. He moved to Gotham with the intension of robbing a bank there, which he bought an apartment right across the street from. I believe I read that in Hush Returns.

Now that you mention it, I'm beginning to wonder if he's Tommy Elliott. I hope not, because Hush is one of those characters that had a lot of potential and then DC completely flushed it all down the crapper.

However, it would be interesting to see if, for the first time, the Batman movies could actually improve upon a character that was never used properly in the comics. Elliott could be an old friend of Bruce and Rachel's who moves back to Gotham and works with Bruce in the business world, and then in the end it turns out that he's really a very, very bad guy. Doubtful, but not impossible.

may or june on The View. about 3:30 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yszy9FkcPK4

“Yeah, I just shot the new Batman in London a few weeks ago. I play a good guy, but I can’t say anymore. It’s very confidential.” - AMH, on The View

Again, if you believe that quote without question, you are a fool.

"I have not been contacted about reprising the role of Scarecrow" - Cillian Murphy.

This is a huge movie - everyone is going to lie.

lol. just like "if you believe jett and his anonymous "scoopers" without question, you are a fool." right?

If my speculations were blindly based off of Jett, yes - I would appear very foolish.

That is, of course, not the case here.

I would argue that he might just play a cop or Detective or lawyer,but if that were the case they wouldn't keep it so secret. Maybe he plays a member of the Justice League, leading the way to the Justice League movie. Are there any notable Batman Allies from the comics besides Robin?

may or june on The View. about 3:30 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yszy9FkcPK4

“Yeah, I just shot the new Batman in London a few weeks ago. I play a good guy, but I can’t say anymore. It’s very confidential.” - AMH, on The View

True enough, AMH did say this. But Maggie Gyllenhaal said something like he's a good guy that turns bad, while one of the scoopers said something like "he's a bad guy that appears to be good, or is that a good guy that appears to be bad?"

These ideas don't necessarily contradict each other. By saying he's a good guy, AMH could be merely avoiding spoiling a plot detail in the film.

I would argue that he might just play a cop or Detective or lawyer,but if that were the case they wouldn't keep it so secret. Maybe he plays a member of the Justice League, leading the way to the Justice League movie. Are there any notable Batman Allies from the comics besides Robin?

I don't think it is a possibility - but there are no "Batman Family" male characters outside of Robin (Nightwing can not be done without Robin before him). There are characters that are similar to Batman, have worked with the Dark Knight on occasion - such as Green Arrow and The Question.

Again - I don't think either are possible.

There is no room in this movie for another lawyer, and nor do I think they would want to really develop another cop at this point and time in the franchise - Jimbo still needs some growing.

I also simply do not buy him playing a Batman-like Homemade wannabe.

you should pick up a comic once in a while

Oh! I just remembered one. What about Jason Bard? He's plausible as Jason Bard.

I don't see this huge secrecy over a character as insignificant as Jason Bard.

you should pick up a comic once in a while

I'm just having a blank brain attack. Most of the other regulars are female. Justice League members don't count. and I just remembered Jason Bard. I read plenty of batman comics but I haven't picked up one in a few weeks. But yeah, I'm a fan but I don't know everything. Lots of people seems to think that reading Wikis on all batman related things make them uber fans and they like to pretend like they know everything there is to know about batman.

Guys, he has to be the Riddler, it's been said that he's both good and bad in the film, and that the character he's playing is a popular one. The key word there is "popular". To me that really narrows it down considerably and The Riddler would by far be the best bet. Although, he probably won't be the Riddler in this film, probably just Nygma.

And if they start trying to tie in Justice League with these next 2 films I'm going to be very disappointed.

In the comics, Edward Nigma was a witness to the kidnapping and murder of the Joker's wife, as well as them threatening "Jack" to become the Red Hood. Riddler's version of the story was very similar to The Killing Joke, and is as cannon of an origin story for the Joker that we'll ever get.

He could play an alright Hugo Strange too...but no, Hugo isn't very popular.

I'm just having a blank brain attack. Most of the other regulars are female. Justice League members don't count. and I just remembered Jason Bard. I read plenty of batman comics but I haven't picked up one in a few weeks. But yeah, I'm a fan but I don't know everything. Lots of people seems to think that reading Wikis on all batman related things make them uber fans and they like to pretend like they know everything there is to know about batman.

hehe, relax, I was just kidding around :p

True enough, AMH did say this. But Maggie Gyllenhaal said something like he's a good guy that turns bad, while one of the scoopers said something like "he's a bad guy that appears to be good, or is that a good guy that appears to be bad?"
do you have a link for maggie's quote? no one has been able to provide one yet.

If my speculations were blindly based off of Jett, yes - I would appear very foolish.

That is, of course, not the case here.
the fact is, this is the only credible material we have. source-wise, you can't get any closer than directly from the actor's mouth.

so what are your speculations and what are they based off of then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"