The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Gangster No. 1 around the time Bettany was first mentioned for The Joker.

well they haven't publically said Scarecrow or Two-Face is in the movie either. they're trying to keep everything a secret as much as they can in regards to the plot, and AMH said his character affects the story.

What the common link between Scarecrow and Two Face?

They are both established Batman characters.

What the common link between Scarecrow and Two Face?

They are both established Batman characters.
they're trying to keep a lid on everything. AMH may be an established character, then again he may not. all we know is that he said he plays a good guy and that his part affects the story. announcing Two-Face is in the movie would also announce the plot and ruin the suspense. that's the connection, not that they're established characters.

they're trying to keep a lid on everything. AMH may be an established character, then again he may not. all we know is that he said he plays a good guy and that his part affects the story. announcing Two-Face is in the movie would also announce the plot and ruin the suspense. that's the connection, not that they're established characters.

We don't know if he plays a good guy on not - to take that quote as finite is foolish.

Also, they did not keep a lid on Gamble. They did not keep David Fincher from talking about his role. We know who the mayor is played by.

i highly highly doubt that ahm will be riddler.
Nolan is trying to distance himself away from the other batman flicks. so why have riddler and 2face in the same movie like shoemaker did?

im betting he's black mask or just a random mafia member

eddie1.gif

Vote Riddler.

it's gotta be nygma. nygma is the sh-t

ummm hello HEATH LEDGER IS THE REAL JOKER!!!!!

If any idiot who thinks that there gonna NOT follow the comics and make another joker is a total moron, he riddler and thats it.

While reading this thread I had a thought. 3 Musketeers candy bar's are freaking delicious!

i highly highly doubt that ahm will be riddler.
Nolan is trying to distance himself away from the other batman flicks. so why have riddler and 2face in the same movie like shoemaker did?
It must've been real idiotic to have Batman, Joker, and an unscarred, Harvey Dent campaigning at Gotham, all in the same film like B89....

:huh:

Anthony Michael Hall is going to play Venom. No, not THAT Venom... Topher Grace played him. Hall will actually play the super-steroid Venom.

You see folks, with all of the Barry Bonds controversy going on and the general negative attitude sports fans have taken toward steroid abuse, Warner Brothers thought it would be a good idea to use Venom, a fictional super steroid that has periodically been used in the comic books, in their new movie. In order to paint the steroid in a negative light, there will be numerous close-up shots of the microscopic liquid droplets of Venom as they float through the bloodstreams of various characters, and each of these droplets will have the superimposed face of Anthony Michael Hall, laughing maniacally and chanting Gregorian hymns of the apocolypse. When asked about his role as a steroid, Anthony Michael Hall commented that it was "an honor to help contribute to such a worthy and relevant cause."

Anthony Michael Hall is going to play Venom. No, not THAT Venom... Topher Grace played him. Hall will actually play the super-steroid Venom.

You see folks, with all of the Barry Bonds controversy going on and the general negative attitude sports fans have taken toward steroid abuse, Warner Brothers thought it would be a good idea to use Venom, a fictional super steroid that has periodically been used in the comic books, in their new movie. In order to paint the steroid in a negative light, there will be numerous close-up shots of the microscopic liquid droplets of Venom as they float through the bloodstreams of various characters, and each of these droplets will have the superimposed face of Anthony Michael Hall, laughing maniacally and chanting Gregorian hymns of the apocolypse. When asked about his role as a steroid, Anthony Michael Hall commented that it was "an honor to help contribute to such a worthy and relevant cause."

YES!!!:sym: WE ARE ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL!!!!

If he is black mask that could just be a code name for the organization he is running(the mob) and the joker is a lackey

He is...

D.A. Finch risen from the Dead.

The twist is that he comes back and throws acid at Dent for taking his Job only to find that the whole time he was having a major identity crisis, and in the process of realizing so suddenly comes to truth...that he is not D.A. Finch risen from the dead, but he is in fact none other than Lucius Fox...played by Morgan Freeman, whom is played by AMH.

Sorry if I spoiled it for you guys, it's a major twist.

I have a question, with the Maggie quote saying the character begins Good and turns Evil, and we know that AMH's character has scenes with Freeman -- everyone is jumping to the conclusion that he works for Wayne, and then becomes the Riddler...

Yes I do remember in Batman Forever, E. Nashton/Nygma worked at Wayne enterprises and eventually became a criminal... but am I missing something?

In the comic verse, I remember him rigging like side shows and stuff, but did he work for Wayne in the comics as well and start good???

I mean I could more easily see this character tooled from Black Mask instead of being an opposing business man - being one that works for Wayne or something.. what are people seeing that I am not??? What comics are we referencing for these ideas?

The biggest thing to me that says Riddler and not someone like say Black Mask - is its supposed to be a popular Batman villain and most sources classify Black Mask as a secondary villain (regardless of what I may think).

Any help?

In the comic verse, I remember him rigging like side shows and stuff, but did he work for Wayne in the comics as well and start good???

If I remember correctly, Riddler did not workk for Wayne. He moved to Gotham with the intension of robbing a bank there, which he bought an apartment right across the street from. I believe I read that in Hush Returns.

I have a question, with the Maggie quote saying the character begins Good and turns Evil, and we know that AMH's character has scenes with Freeman -- everyone is jumping to the conclusion that he works for Wayne, and then becomes the Riddler...
can you provide that quote? i don't think she said that. from what i've seen, that info came from a scooper and has been incorrectly attributed to her. i would appreciate it if you could find the article/link. thanks.

The biggest thing to me that says Riddler and not someone like say Black Mask - is its supposed to be a popular Batman villain and most sources classify Black Mask as a secondary villain (regardless of what I may think).
what do you make of the fact that AMH has said he's playing a good guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"