• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Anthony Michael Hall in TDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fluorescent lights makes me think they're in some kind of makeshift studio with Joker broadcasting on TV.

Different sides, different vigilantes, 2nd sounds meatier

I'm hoping he simply states "because your an asshat, and I say good day to you sir!"

he is going to say: "Because I called Batman first- you can be Harry Potter or Luke Skywalker- But NOT Batman!! I am the Goddamn Batman!!!

He plays some guy that Batman lets drive Rachel around in the Batmobile after she gets drunk and chops a big wad of her hair off.

He plays some guy that Batman lets drive Rachel around in the Batmobile after she gets drunk and chops a big wad of her hair off.
Its not who i am underneath, but how many hairdolls i have that defines me.

VIGILANTE (Cont'd) - What gives you the right?! What's the difference between you and me?!

The difference, of course, is that the REAL Batman will NOT find himself tied to a chair. In some kind of bright, fluorescent lit room. In (probably) the very next scene.

The difference, of course, is that the REAL Batman will NOT find himself tied to a chair. In some kind of bright, fluorescent lit room. In (probably) the very next scene.
BRIAN and VIGILANTE might not be the same character since they're from two different casting/audition sides.

I'm not sure I buy AMH getting one of the side roles, they were advertised specifically in Chicago I think. Although they gave the Bank Manager side to Fichtner, so maybe Nolan hand plucked again...

I'm not sure I buy AMH getting one of the side roles, they were advertised specifically in Chicago I think. Although they gave the Bank Manager side to Fichtner, so maybe Nolan hand plucked again...

Is there a Wayne employee side?

Is there a Wayne employee side?

Roles
Bank Manager
Bartender
Berg
Bodyguard/Junkie
Brian
Cop (Terrorized)
Cop/Thug
Dealer/Buyer
Detective/Fat Thug
Evans
Grumpy/Chuckles
James
Judge Salizar
LFI VP
Mayor
Mistress
Natascha
National Guard Cmdr./Businessman/Mother
Rossi
Stephens
SWAT Leader
Tattooed Prisoner/Warden
Vigilante

Huh, the Mayor is on there too. Can't all be bit parts then, he's probably a Loeb sized part

My two picks are either the Grey Ghost or a new guy working the Falafel stand.

The Falafel guys new assistant. Now Flass is ****ed up he can afford one

See what I mean. The pieces are all fitting together now!! You know how busy the streets of Gotham can get. The original Falafel guy is burnt out, he obviously needs help. He even mentioned in BB that he has kids to feed, someone needs to stay at home and watch those brats some of the time. His ****e of a wife can't do it all the time when she's out on the streets herself. So Nolan gets AMH to play his assistant, pure genius!

Yup. I think it's Question too. He may even be imitating Batman, which is where the wannabe plot comes in. Think about it; Joker uses a decoy to escape Gotham, Question pretends to be bats as a means of working on another hero's reputation.

FLASS! I have kids to feed!

What? They don't like Falafel?

I swear, were going to turn more people into believers if we just keep it going longer!

AMH for Falafel assistant!!!!

I knew they were sowing the seeds with Falafel man, Nolan has such vision

hmm...I'm thinking The Riddler.

The Riddler and Scarecrow are working for Maroni to bring down Batman.

...at the same time, The Joker is causing mayhem for both Maroni and Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"