The Dark Knight Anybody else get masks?

TedKordLives

Civilian
Reaction score
A few days ago I got a box of masks from Rory's Death Kiss. I don't have a digital camera to take pics, but I'll see if I can borrow my sister's or something. Has anyone else gotten this type of a prize?

Wait, really? Did you submit a pic for the RDK photo challenge? If so, did it get picked as one of the top ones?

Im pretty sure the top submitters all received the same prize - some cards, joker make-up and a note.

Yes, I was one of the 5 people to get a 21+ picture.

And no, I can't send you one. Not unless you pay me.

They're much too cool not to hoard.

Very cool. That's probably the reason why you received the masks. I've heard reports from other people who were in the 'top picks'. They also received masks.

So, how much do you want for one? :)

Well, that's a great question. I haven't seen any others for sale, so I don't have much of a gauge, other than the merchandise I have seen for sale, such as the Gotham Times. Those are far more abundant than the masks, and they go for an average of $10-$15. Based on that, I'd say a fair price is $20-$25. The masks came in three varieties, too, so I'd probably sell a full set of 3 for $50. Once I get pics (hopefully tonight) I may start an eBay auction, if anyone is actually interested in owning some of these.

Hm, my photo was in the 5 Top Picks for the 7-20 section... but I haven't gotten anything other than the Times... :( I mean, that prize kicked it and all, but something extra would be nice as a reward for being in the Top Picks!

How long ago was it? I didn't get my masks til like, this past tuesday, so it may take a while.

I got the Times same day as most other people... Ooo, I hope I get masks! That would be so fantastic! Especially since I just missed getting the cake here, and can't go all the way to Chicago tonight!

I'd like to see a pic of the mask.

I got the Times same day as most other people... Ooo, I hope I get masks! That would be so fantastic! Especially since I just missed getting the cake here, and can't go all the way to Chicago tonight!

Yeah, the nearest cake was about 2 hours from me, on the other side of Atlanta. I left work early to go there, but about 40 minutes in, I got a call from a good friend of mine who had gotten the cake. Ironically, the bakery was about a mile from his house, and it was a place he worked at for a while.

I was pretty darn bummed when the link to get free tickets popped up, and the theaters were all at least 600 miles away.

Yeah, the nearest cake was about 2 hours from me, on the other side of Atlanta. I left work early to go there, but about 40 minutes in, I got a call from a good friend of mine who had gotten the cake. Ironically, the bakery was about a mile from his house, and it was a place he worked at for a while.

I was pretty darn bummed when the link to get free tickets popped up, and the theaters were all at least 600 miles away.

I feel ya. The cake here should have been about 10 - 15 minutes away, but we had a dang snowstorm! I'm still not sure why I live here. lol. So I had missed the cake by less than an hour (I had gotten off work at 2, walked home through the snow, cleaned off my car, and driven for about 45 minutes)... Guess not many people braved the weather to get to that bakery.

I'm bummed about the IMAX locations too, but I am at least thankful that the IMAX at the Minneasota Zoo will be showing it next Friday... Hopefully it's not snowing that day! :oldrazz:

EDIT: in addition... I used to live in Mississippi - where ya from?

I feel ya. The cake here should have been about 10 - 15 minutes away, but we had a dang snowstorm! I'm still not sure why I live here. lol. So I had missed the cake by less than an hour (I had gotten off work at 2, walked home through the snow, cleaned off my car, and driven for about 45 minutes)... Guess not many people braved the weather to get to that bakery.

I'm bummed about the IMAX locations too, but I am at least thankful that the IMAX at the Minneasota Zoo will be showing it next Friday... Hopefully it's not snowing that day! :oldrazz:

I live in Athens, GA.

Sweet. I've never been there exactly, but man do I miss the weather down that way!

*watching mail box*

Well, that's a great question. I haven't seen any others for sale, so I don't have much of a gauge, other than the merchandise I have seen for sale, such as the Gotham Times. Those are far more abundant than the masks, and they go for an average of $10-$15. Based on that, I'd say a fair price is $20-$25. The masks came in three varieties, too, so I'd probably sell a full set of 3 for $50. Once I get pics (hopefully tonight) I may start an eBay auction, if anyone is actually interested in owning some of these.

Sounds fair to me. I'll be willing to pay $25-$30 for it (and shipping of course). I have wanted one of these masks very badly so you are my last hope!!:woot:

I got mine from the SDCC

i live in mississippi:woot:

Ok...I can do mail order soo....yeah..I will pay 30 for one, and i'll chip in five more dollars if you let me choose witch mask. Let me see the pics and i'll send you a P.M.

EDIT: I will also pay shpping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"