The Dark Knight Anybody else get masks?

I wouldn't be so quick to buy a mask. There is still like 7 months to go, so there might be other opportunities to get a mask for free. They might even hand them out at the premiere, maybe even with the DVD like they did with V for Vendeta. What is the quality of these masks? Are they cheaply produced like those old child halloween masks?

I wouldn't be so quick to buy a mask. There is still like 7 months to go, so there might be other opportunities to get a mask for free. They might even hand them out at the premiere, maybe even with the DVD like they did with V for Vendeta. What is the quality of these masks? Are they cheaply produced like those old child halloween masks?

I believe its plastic.

The masks are high-quality plastic (i.e. not the kind that will break when you touch it, or cut up your face) and they bear the WB seal of merchandise. My sister will get back to her house at around 8:30, at which point I will have access to a digital camera. For those that are interested, I will have some masks that I'll be willing to sell. I'll get in touch with those that have expressed interest, and we'll work something out.

The masks are high-quality plastic (i.e. not the kind that will break when you touch it, or cut up your face) and they bear the WB seal of merchandise. My sister will get back to her house at around 8:30, at which point I will have access to a digital camera. For those that are interested, I will have some masks that I'll be willing to sell. I'll get in touch with those that have expressed interest, and we'll work something out.

Excellent! :yay:

I'd love to purchase one of the masks. I'd like to see the three masks and see which one is the best looking. Maybe they all look sweet. Is one of them they same as from one of those bank robbery pictures?

I'd love to purchase one of the masks. I'd like to see the three masks and see which one is the best looking. Maybe they all look sweet. Is one of them they same as from one of those bank robbery pictures?

he's sending me the pic first so I can pick first mask, cause i'm paying most for one.:grin:

They don't look quite the same, but they're awesome. I don't have a whole lot of these, so I'll try to accomodate everyone's preferences as to which they want.

I don't want this to get ugly. I'll go ahead and throw out that I have two of each mask to sell. Several people have made me tentative offers, and I've spoken to them individually. Once I post the pics, I'll start taking more offers.

They don't look quite the same, but they're awesome. I don't have a whole lot of these, so I'll try to accomodate everyone's preferences as to which they want.

So send me the one that has the red beard ok. Just send the certain pic I told you to take in a P.M. Thanks :) and also the squirrel, you willing to pay 80 bucks?

Look, Gotham, I don't want this to start a fight or something. Don't air this stuff on the thread. We have a dialogue going in PM, and that's where it should stay. I can make an eBay auction once I have the pics, if that's preferrable to anyone.

Seriously, this much debate over these masks?

What's SHH coming to!? Haha.

So send me the one that has the red beard ok. Just send the certain pic I told you to take in a P.M. Thanks :) and also the squirrel, you willing to pay 80 bucks?

I was just trying to get the picture first.

Ok, so here's the deal. I have accepted offers from two people. I am not disclosing the amount, the name of the buyer, nor which mask they chose. I will be selling ONE MORE MASK on this forum, before moving the remaining three masks to eBay. DO NOT POST A PUBLIC OFFER! PM me. Once the first offer is received, highest offer after one hour will be accepted.

Here are the pictures.

jkr1.jpg

jkr2-1.jpg

jkr4.jpg

jkr3.jpg

Here is a pic of the note that was included. It is not for sale!
jkr5.jpg

So, there you have it. Make me an offer; I have one mask ready to go for sale on these forums. The rest will be available on eBay only. I will post the auctions once they are ready.

Two quick notes about these masks:
Firstly, the masks that are being sold are still wrapped in plastic. They will not be shipped loose.
Second, any thing that looks like dirt, damage, or wear, is painted on, and purposely added. They are in mint condition, exactly as they were shipped to me.

You gotta love the nerds trying to make money off the true fans, what a ****tard.

TedKordLives - Just sent you a PM

My pic was in the top five "Mr. Joker Goes to the White House" but since I was alone I don't think I'm getting a mask. I also just missed the DC cake by about 5 minutes.

You gotta love the nerds trying to make money off the true fans, what a ****tard.

Hey, screw you. I put in a lot of effort to get the picture that got me those masks. I distributed them to my friends who helped me, and I had some left over. I got bills and Christmas presents to buy, and I'm not trying to make hundreds and hundreds of dollars. If they don't want them, they don't have to buy them. I'm as much a fan as anyone else.

TedKordLives - Just sent you a PM

My pic was in the top five "Mr. Joker Goes to the White House" but since I was alone I don't think I'm getting a mask. I also just missed the DC cake by about 5 minutes.

Got your PM.

Hey, screw you. I put in a lot of effort to get the picture that got me those masks. I distributed them to my friends who helped me, and I had some left over. I got bills and Christmas presents to buy, and I'm not trying to make hundreds and hundreds of dollars. If they don't want them, they don't have to buy them. I'm as much a fan as anyone else.

Boo ****ing hoo - you made a picture, well done :whatever:, so did alot of those guys you'll be ripping off. A true fan would have given them out fairly by means of a lottery or some other way here on the hype etc. Unless you spent all that time making your picture in hopes of being rewarded with such things. You're basically just ripping all those guys off no matter what anyone says...

I have a feeling that this is going to get ugly no matter what.

Its not gonna get ugly from this end - Ive said my piece - no need to say it again :up:

Well the fact that he is even willing to part with them says a lot in itself. He could have not even given his friends one, and this time of year, every dollar counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"