Anyone ever thought about cheating on thier spouses/bf/gf?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
was wondering has anyone ever thought about straying for another,ifso whydid you thought about doing it? was it because you thought you wouldn't get caught? etc.

It's time for Deeeep Thoughts....

With GoldenAgeHeroooo...

Nope, and never will.

I think it's one of the lowest things you can do.

I seen attractive women, I thought of sleeping with them but I wouldn't do it....

If anyone has genuinely considered cheating, I hope for their sig other's sake that they break up with them.

I think a lot of people think about doing it everyday, but following through is entirely different . . .

I would never do that. I don't know what I'd do if I found my GF cheating. I'd probably kill myself. :csad:

I'm sure you see other hot people everyday, but your current partner should have enough going on that looks alone aren't enough to get you to stray. I hear girls jokingly saying, "I would so cheat on my bf for that guy" all the time, but I assume it's just jokes...or IS it?

I'm sure you see other hot people everyday, but your current partner should have enough going on that looks alone aren't enough to get you to stray. I hear girls jokingly saying, "I would so cheat on my bf for that guy" all the time, but I assume it's just jokes...or IS it?

Has nobody ever told you that you're not allowed to speak sense on these boards? :oldrazz:

If you did cheat on your GF/BF, you could always do what Zach Braff did in "The Last Kiss". Sleep out on her/his porch for days to get them back.

[YT]D6e0QLukVIk[/YT]

If you did cheat on your GF/BF, you could always do what Zach Braff did in "The Last Kiss". Sleep out on her/his porch for days to get them back.

I can imagine how that'd work. I think it would work better if you slept with their best friend for days, that'd show em.

i kissed another guy at a party my boyfriend was at... but we were in a huge fight and/or about to break up. it was pretty low, i regret it, but you cant really change the past

What goldenagehero is really asking is what's it's like to have a girlfriend?

was wondering has anyone ever thought about straying for another,ifso whydid you thought about doing it? was it because you thought you wouldn't get caught? etc.

i did it all for the nookie.

Its the worst thing you can do to another person, and it speaks oodles about yourself.

Never thought about it, and i believe if you are, then theres something wrong with your relationship.

Bah...not true. There's plenty worse things you can do to another person.

thats true but this rates pretty high up there. cause you don't have to do or say anything directly to the preson your cheating on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"